UNC Professor: U.S. Went To War With Japan In WWII Because Of White Supremacy

"White supremacy"???

Of course, I do NOT know.

BUT I have read that back then, many Americans underestimated the Japanese because of their shorter stature.

And I have read that many Americans were overconfident. Some Americans claimed that Americans could whip the Japanese with one hand tied behind them.

Maybe (maybe!) this attitude toward Asians convinced some Americans that the Vietnam War would be a walk in the park.
A WW 2 Pacific vet told me, "Ya got to hating those little yellow bastards but God damn it THEY MADE US RESPECT THEM!"

I still think the gulf of Tonkin incident was staged. Images of body bags, MANY BODY BAGS on the nightly news like those were the corpses of our neighbors/fellow Americans & for what? I started to connect the dots back then & came up with, 'Military Industrial Complex + Profe$$ional Politician$ = $$$$$. Back then I still remembered pres. Eisenhower's warning to us Americans;

There comes a time where you want to give it up and turn the country over to Putin.

More like give up and turn the world over to Thanos.

infinity-war-thanos-snap-gif.gif

is highly biased and inflammatory. The fact is that we do not know exactly what he said in class because all that we have is the account of what he was teaching from an obviously biased right wing, anti woke culture source

The only problem with that claim is that the syllabus is available.

18036j70db8.jpg

1803676o4la.jpg

The funny thing about this is, a lot of the statements in the syllabus come right from Japanese propaganda of the era. They were also making the claims that they were "rolling back European colonialism", as they were killing and enslaving millions of people throughout Asia.

japan-greater-east-asia-co-prosperity-sphere.jpg

This is a rather typical propaganda poster from Japan and pasted up all over the areas they occupied. Filled with images of them driving out the "whites" as the locals cheered them on. Of course that is not what happened, and the Japanese were brutal and vicious occupiers that treated the locals worse than any of the colonial powers did.

But kinda hard to claim it is "biased" when reading the syllabus itself.

Forum List

Back