Unarmed exchange student killed by homeowner

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've become a nation of lying gun-toting cowards who really don't care about human life.

Steal a TV set?
Die.

Text in a theater?
Die.

Play loud music?
Die.

Walk home with your ice tea and skittles?
Die.

We've become a nation of lying gun-toting cowards who really don't care about human life.

Steal a TV set?
Die.

Text in a theater?
Die.

Play loud music?
Die.

Die.

Break into someones home where their family is and the homeowner has every reasonable expectation that his family is in danger and may respond with deadly force.

Attack someone walking back to their car and pound their head into the sidewalk and you may die as well if the victim is armed.

So it is just kids being kids breaking into peoples homes and stealing and the homeowner of course knew there was no threat to his family. You liberals defend criminals and THAT is why we have so many and they all play the victim card, because dumb asses like you will claim they were just pulling a prank. Theft is not a prank.

Further the man had NO WAY to know it was a 17 year old kid " pulling a prank" all he knew was someone broke into his property while his wife and child were home.

I suppose if the kid knifed someone you would claim it was his upbringing?

Who said I was defending him? If he was burglarising somebody's house and was caught he should be punished. Killed? No. The guy had a shotgun - he couldn't yell out to the guy he was armed? Couldn't have stayed indoors WITH is fully loaded shotgun and called the cops? There were many options open to him. As the saying goes "only in America"... What a shithole when it comes to firearms...Sounds like the home owner was just another chickenshit scaredy pants hiding behind his peashooter...Hope they throw the book at him...

You did not call his breaking and entering a "prank"? Sounds like you are making excuses to me, the poor innocent darling was just out having fun till the mean old homeowner shot him.

Markus Kaarma, Montana man, pleads not guilty in shooting death of German exchange student - CBS News

Suspect in German exchange student killing pleads not guilty.

Another unarmed teenanger is sacraficed to the pro-gun pitbull grip on a literal interpretation of the 2nd Amendment.

American is the only modern Western country where unarmed burglary seems to warrant a death sentence.

It is America. You can shoot someone who looks at your house and claim you 'feared for your life'.

Markus Kaarma, Montana man, pleads not guilty in shooting death of German exchange student - CBS News

Another unarmed teenanger is sacraficed to the pro-gun pitbull grip on a literal interpretation of the 2nd Amendment.

American is the only modern Western country where unarmed burglary seems to warrant a death sentence.

It is America. You can shoot someone who looks at your house and claim you 'feared for your life'.

Ya lies will help your point, now won't they?

He broke into a house that he had no business in, what is the problem?

The problem is that though breaking into a house (actually it was the garage) is a crime, it is not a crime that warrants the death penalty. Also, it is extremely disturbing the joy and delight you people seem to take in the fact this young man was killed. Very disturbing.

The kid wasn't looking. He was robbing.

He wasn't robbing.

There you go again defending a common criminal.He was in the house to steal, that by definition is robbing. You claim it was a prank then claim you are not defending a common criminal. Theft is NOT a prank, further the little monster had done it twice before.

He wasn't in the house; he was in the garage. If it were me, I would lock the door from the house to the garage, make sure my family was in a safe room far from the garage, and call the police. The homeowner, however, did not do that. He lay in wait for the person who entered his garage and shot at him, in the dark, not seeing who it was or what they were doing, not even firing a warning shot or shouting a warning to get out. One time there was a bum digging through my garbage can. I didn't go out and shoot him (didn't have a gun but wouldn't have if I did). I had a big dog. I shouted at the bum from the window that I had a big dog and to get off my property. (I was a woman living alone and did not want a strange man on my property.) The warning was enough to make him leave. Had he not, I would have called the police. You don't just shoot someone and ask questions later: that's murder.

Last edited:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You actually believe being unarmed is a license to break into my house and steal my stuff and I can't shoot the criminal?

Your new name: Mo-fucking-ron!!

You're wrong.

His new name is corpse.

This is an old case. The German exchange student belonged to a gang that played a game called garage hopping. It was break into a garage and steal what you can. He had broken into this man's garage and stolen before.

He had it coming. This is a happy ending.

Exchange student killed 'garage hopping' in Montana - CNN.com Video
He didn't have it coming.
When you present yourself as a threat to someone, you have it coming.

In no other modern, industrialzed first world nation in the world does breaking into a garage warrant the death penalty...
There ws no death penalty here.
Are you nuts? :cuckoo: That's exactly what it was.

Steal a TV set?
Die.

Text in a theater?
Die.

Play loud music?
Die.

Die.

You left out: knock on somebody's door looking for help after a car wreck -- die.

Katz likes that one.

He wasn't robbing.

There you go again defending a common criminal.He was in the house to steal, that by definition is robbing. You claim it was a prank then claim you are not defending a common criminal. Theft is NOT a prank, further the little monster had done it twice before.

He wasn't in the house; he was in the garage. If it were me, I would lock the door from the house to the garage, make sure my family was in a safe room far from the garage, and call the police. The homeowner, however, did not do that. He lay in wait for the person who entered his garage and shot at him, in the dark, not seeing who it was or what they were doing, not even firing a warning shot or shouting a warning to get out. One time there was a bum digging through my garbage can. I didn't go out and shoot him (didn't have a gun but wouldn't have if I did). I had a big dog. I shouted at the bum from the window that I had a big dog and to get off my property. (I was a woman living alone and did not want a strange man on my property.) The warning was enough to make him leave. Had he not, I would have called the police. You don't just shoot someone and ask questions later: that's murder.

That's exactly what it is. We have a crisis of spirit in this country with the perverted worship of death and firearms, and it's being played out here.

Whenever there's a mass shooting the gun fetishists will be sure to make the point about addressing mental illness. And they're right on that point; they just forget to look in the mirror when they say that.

Some of the posts in this thread are really fucked up.

This is an old case. The German exchange student belonged to a gang that played a game called garage hopping. It was break into a garage and steal what you can. He had broken into this man's garage and stolen before.

He had it coming. This is a happy ending.

Exchange student killed 'garage hopping' in Montana - CNN.com Video

He didn't have it coming. In no other modern, industrialzed first world nation in the world does breaking into a garage warrant the death penalty, and not even in our country as far as breaking and entering laws are concerned.

You people delight in killing people.

In killing criminals? Yes. Of course. They have a choice. They can stop committing crimes. They can stop committing crimes as a source of enjoyment.

She just hates guns. That's why she started another thread on the same incident like it was new.

Ya lies will help your point, now won't they?

Few months ago a black kid was shot dead outside a white guys house.
Owner thought the kid stole from him.

White men have a problem with blacks. Racist pricks.

He didn't have it coming. In no other modern, industrialzed first world nation in the world does breaking into a garage warrant the death penalty, and not even in our country as far as breaking and entering laws are concerned.

You people delight in killing people.

In killing criminals? Yes. Of course. They have a choice. They can stop committing crimes. They can stop committing crimes as a source of enjoyment.

She just hates guns. That's why she started another thread on the same incident like it was new.

It is new to me. I don't live in the States at present (though I am an American), and the news about the trial is the first I knew about this incident. I remember another story some years back where a man killed a Japanese exchange student who knocked on his door on Halloween, looking for a party. There was a communication problem, and the homeowner shot the young man. WTF is wrong with the pro-gun Americans? Why do you keep killing unarmed people who are on or near your property? Why are you so scared and territorial? Why do you think non-violent crimes justify the death penalty? Why do you take such delight in killing people? Why do you cling so tenaciously to your guns? You're sick. It is a sickness. One that is palpably repugnant and horrifying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back