Unacceptable Redistribution of Wealth

I think we should end ALL the safety and child labor laws. In this 21st century economy I think our CHILDREN need to shoulder their share of the burden. Put those little pricks to work in sweat shops. We need values like we had in the early 1900s.

I mean we ALL know that we had a much larger manufacturing base in the early 1900s RIGHT? So we need to make it EASIER for our fellow wealthy Americans to make jobs RIGHT HERE in AMERICA. Through increased tax breaks and lessening of restrictions we can put MILLIONS to work and STILL have the richest 1% in the world.
And here I thought that leftist arguments couldn't possibly get any more stupid. :rolleyes:

Do not make the mistake of misunderestimating the depth of libbie stupidity.

I think we should end ALL the safety and child labor laws. In this 21st century economy I think our CHILDREN need to shoulder their share of the burden. Put those little pricks to work in sweat shops. We need values like we had in the early 1900s.

I mean we ALL know that we had a much larger manufacturing base in the early 1900s RIGHT? So we need to make it EASIER for our fellow wealthy Americans to make jobs RIGHT HERE in AMERICA. Through increased tax breaks and lessening of restrictions we can put MILLIONS to work and STILL have the richest 1% in the world.
And here I thought that leftist arguments couldn't possibly get any more stupid. :rolleyes:

Well sorry to slap you with some REALITY but that is EXACTELY why the ULTRA WEALTHY don't make jobs HERE but instead send them over seas.

Oh yeah I guess it's just a little bit more reasonable than your little tag line on everyone of your posts.

Oh yeah I guess it's just a little bit more reasonable than your little tag line on everyone of your posts.

Oh. Poor boo-boo. It's nice to know that CF's quip goads you so!

Kudos to CrusaderFrank once again!

:clap2:

Do you really think I give a fuck what you post? It was just so damn easy to point out your GLARING hypocrisy!

Oh. Poor boo-boo. It's nice to know that CF's quip goads you so!

Kudos to CrusaderFrank once again!

:clap2:

Do you really think I give a fuck what you post? It was just so damn easy to point out your GLARING hypocrisy!

Easy for you, but wrong-headed as usual.

There is no hypocrisy at all on my part between the quip I made about misunderestimating libbies and the quip I proudly quote from CF as my sig-line.

It appears that you are just too doltish to grasp the meaning of the sig line.

And, by the way, you clearly did "give a fuck" about what I posted since it moved you enough to make your pinhead decide that you urgently needed to respond. :lol:

Thanks for playing. Now be a good little pinhead and run into a wall or something! :lol:

While we argue additional tax cuts for the wealthy and the merits of "trickle down" economics a strange thing has happened. The standard of living for working americans has fallen. We make less money than we did a decade ago while the rich have gotten richer

Census: We’re poorer - THE WEEK

the rich get richer because they worke harder and smarter and know what the fuck they are doing.....

the poor....hell you could give each of them a 100k and they would be poor again in less than a year.....

darwinism at work.....or evolution if you prefer....

The rich got richer because 99% of the tax code is written for their benefit. They got richer because the Government held down the Minimum wage for decades, They got richer because worker protections were eased, they got richer because of tax cuts that never trickled down, they got richer because they took an ever increasing slice of profits while they denied workers cost of living benefits.

what bullshit.....i was poor once i am rich now it is not like the tax code adjusted as i went along....i stared in 1983 at 8/hr i know make 1/2 a mill per year.....my money now makes money...stop making excuses why people fail....

Someone with conservative ideals. They're always talking about the good old days. When women knew their place and a "black" would not be allowed anywhere near the "White" House.

the rich get richer because they worke harder and smarter and know what the fuck they are doing.....

the poor....hell you could give each of them a 100k and they would be poor again in less than a year.....

The rich got richer because 99% of the tax code is written for their benefit. They got richer because the Government held down the Minimum wage for decades, They got richer because worker protections were eased, they got richer because of tax cuts that never trickled down, they got richer because they took an ever increasing slice of profits while they denied workers cost of living benefits.

what bullshit.....i was poor once i am rich now it is not like the tax code adjusted as i went along....i stared in 1983 at 8/hr i know make 1/2 a mill per year.....my money now makes money...stop making excuses why people fail....

But do you pay your "fair share"? :lol:

Someone with conservative ideals. They're always talking about the good old days. When women knew their place and a "black" would not be allowed anywhere near the "White" House.
Race and gender have nothing to do with this.
Go be stupid someplace else.

You asshole....you are not Rich

The real rich laugh at you and encourage you to help them in keeping those below you from demanding more. You are just a dupe for the real wealthy.

Well sorry to slap you with some REALITY but that is EXACTELY why the ULTRA WEALTHY don't make jobs HERE but instead send them over seas.
WhatEVER!!

Here's another reality: Brain dead economic populists like you have been making that stupid argument before either of us were born and America, the economic superpower to the world, is still here.

Last edited:
Then start a business and become the CEO, rather than living the lie that working at a J.O.B. provided by someone else is the way to earn your way in the world.

Problem solved.

I was only stating a fact, no need to be pissy about it. I never called working at a job provided by someone else is a lie to earn your way in the world. I would say your dishonest, but that would just be repeating myself.

So if everyone took the advice of starting their own company, everyone would be working for themselves and making no money. You have to have workers in our society and you have to take care of them. If you don't republicans, they will continue to vote you out of office.

Not everyone is that smart and/or motivated. Moreover, everyone has to start somewhere.

The chief flaws with the premise here is that the those at the top of the wealth scale are the same people, and that those at the bottom have zero chance to better their lot in life without expropriating the fruits of another's efforts.

Truth of the matter is that the "top X%", of aggressive redistributionist whinin'-n-cryin' fame, move into and out of that given percentile all the time.

Last edited:

The real rich laugh at you and encourage you to help them in keeping those below you from demanding more. You are just a dupe for the real wealthy.

It takes a special kind of dyed in the wool LEFTwinger to make the class warfare argument to another person who considers himself successful and well-off. What an idiotic thing for leftwinger to say.

Almost every person in America is "rich" by the standards of a whole lot of the less fortunate majority of people subsisting here on planet Earth. But, as measured WITHIN the American population, rich can be a relative term. I do not consider myself rich, but it is probable that something like 95%+ of the folks on Earth would happily switch places with me.

And as stupid as your argument is in principle, Leftwinger, it is also factually libtarded. Anybody making a half million dollars per year is indeed rivh. Are there some super rich folks who wouldn't consider that a major figure? Sure. So what?

Dumbass post of the day award contender LEFTwinger is hereby nominated!

Here's something else to wrap your head around, son......

Wealth isn't distributed, it's earned.

Wealth is taken....the trick is to take it without breaking the law

Partial credit.

Wealth is taken -- by the Government or other thieves.

Otherwise, it is earned.

So Government takes your money, they spend it on roads or the police, which enable you to earn money. I guess taking money isn't so bad after all.

What a pathetic excuse for a human being!!!

Who the fuck are you to determine who believes that they're rich or not??

No wonder you're a pissed off sniveling little bottom feeder....You actually believe that you're a pissed off sniveling little bottom feeder.....And your reality matches up with your belief perfectly.

Wealth is taken....the trick is to take it without breaking the law

Partial credit.

Wealth is taken -- by the Government or other thieves.

Otherwise, it is earned.

So Government takes your money, they spend it on roads or the police, which enable you to earn money. I guess taking money isn't so bad after all.

You, too, earn partial credit.

There ARE indeed some valid uses of confiscated wealth by the government to which many of us readily acquiesce.

For example, the military. The judicial system. Police. Etc.

BUT, and this is where you lose some of the credit: there are ALSO many many things which the gubmint does with our confiscated wealth that they have NO legitimate right to be spending that money on.

Next?

WhatEVER!!

Here's another reality: Brain dead economic populists like you have been making that stupid argument before either of us were born and America, the economic superpower to the world, is still here.

So DO tell why the ULTRA WEALTHY fuck over their fellow country men by sending THEIR FUCKING JOBS OVER SEAS!!!???

Forum List

Back