UN wading in to US Law. demanding to reclassify ILLEGALS as Refugees

Legalize and tax pot, treat addiction instead of building prisons, stop drug dealers and gangs from making refugees out of their citizens, and mainly, a-holes Boehner and mega rich Pubs should allow a vote on immigration reform and SS/ID card.

Why should Boehner allow a vote on an unconstitutional bill? He wouldn't be doing his job if he did.

The courts decide constitutionality, not bought off hacks or brainwashed, ignorant dupes, thank god.

Abolish all corporations, ban the Wrongpublican Party, criminalize white "people," eradicate manpigs, institute true communism, and declare President Obama to be our one true leader, now and forever.

It's not exactly asking a lot. With the UN's near-limitless resources, this could easily be done by the end of 2014 if they put their weight behind it.

No, they couldn't. As much as you would like to rule the world, it ain't gonna happen.

Just curious, do you have a job? or do you just sit around doing a captain jack sparrow impersonation all day? Because you sure do sound like a lunatic with this post.

Please. Seek some professional help, before we see you on the news with a stolen gun and many people laying dead around your lifeless body. Yes. I think you are that crazy!

Of course I have a job. University is my job and I get paid in grades. Pursuing a dual-major in Womyn's Studies and African-American History is full-time work, conservatard.

I would never steal, nor would I ever use a gun. Guns are for uncivilized manpigs who resort to violence to solve disputes. We womyn are above that.

So, you will finish school with mountains of debt and nothing useful. About what I figured. Serious question: do you have ANY life skills that are actually USEFUL?

PS: I know TWO people who worked while taking a dual major! Get off your ass!

Legalize and tax pot, treat addiction instead of building prisons, stop drug dealers and gangs from making refugees out of their citizens, and mainly, a-holes Boehner and mega rich Pubs should allow a vote on immigration reform and SS/ID card.

1. Legalize and tax pot. I love the idea. I mean people who smoke it are going to smoke it legal or not. Let's let them fork some of the bill instead of making homeowners pay for dang near everything done on the local level.

2. Treat addiction. There has to be a middle ground here. If the same person gets help, gets hooked, gets help, gets hooked, etc. etc. etc. Are we not doing more harm than good. If someone wants help, I think they should have places to ask for that help, but if they are not dedicated to staying off of drugs, then that is a waste of money and time. There are many who want help and would love to have the support to stay off of drugs, those are the ones I feel the most sympathy for.

3. I say stop building prisons and make people wear home bracelets, it saves us money by cutting government costs. Those who think the bracelets won't work, they will if they make the criminal pee his pants and pass out. :lol:

4. Drug dealers and gangs. The penalty for a drug dealer is a joke, unless that drug dealer is a pot dealer, then it's just stupid. Drug dealers do belong in prison with no possibility of parole. I could live with a 3 strike drug dealer rule, but how many kids get addicted in that amount of time. On a related subject, let's talk drunk driving. A 3 strike rule for drunk drivers is a must also. Third time, loss of licence, forever, ten grand fine, a minimum 2 year stay in prison, followed by a minimum 3 years of home arrest, would still not be enough for me, but I could live with it, as could thousands killed every year by multi-time drunk driver offenders. Now onto gangs. This is the people we need shoveling elephant shit at the zoo. Most are misled youth, most have not committed violent crimes, YET, so we need to break them before they do. Picking up trash on the highway, cutting down trees close to roadways, sweat the meanness out of them, let them learn what it is like to work, take a child and turn them into an adult.

5. I would love a vote on immigration reform, but not the vote you are thinking of. There should be a vote with many choices on that reform, from let them stay, to throw them all out, to build a wall along the boarder and shoot anyone trying to cross it. That is not all the choices that should be there, but something to that extent. Now would you like to see that come up for a vote by the American people?

That's a very interesting and insightful refutation of my post. I especially enjoyed the great detail you used in your response, as well as the external sources you linked to as references. Thank you for your quality contribution to both this discussion and the forum.

You want the UN to intervene in the USA and do exactly what?

Abolish all corporations, ban the Wrongpublican Party, criminalize white "people," eradicate manpigs, institute true communism, and declare President Obama to be our one true leader, now and forever.

It's not exactly asking a lot. With the UN's near-limitless resources, this could easily be done by the end of 2014 if they put their weight behind it.

While that is one of the more hilarious summations of what should be done to "cure" the US, I wouldn't recommend you give up your day job just yet.

No, they couldn't. As much as you would like to rule the world, it ain't gonna happen.

Just curious, do you have a job? or do you just sit around doing a captain jack sparrow impersonation all day? Because you sure do sound like a lunatic with this post.

Please. Seek some professional help, before we see you on the news with a stolen gun and many people laying dead around your lifeless body. Yes. I think you are that crazy!

Of course I have a job. University is my job and I get paid in grades. Pursuing a dual-major in Womyn's Studies and African-American History is full-time work, conservatard.

I would never steal, nor would I ever use a gun. Guns are for uncivilized manpigs who resort to violence to solve disputes. We womyn are above that.

Would it be safe to assume you are female?

I am not "female," as I do not define myself as an aberration from the male norm. Rather, I am a strong, independent womyn, a "gallant warrior" in my own right, doing battle against the global patriarchy and dismantling white privilege one bigoted manpig at a time. Hear me roar.

I don't see what this has to do with the current topic of discussion, however.

I am not "female," as I do not define myself as an aberration from the male norm. Rather, I am a strong, independent womyn, a "gallant warrior" in my own right, doing battle against the global patriarchy and dismantling white privilege one bigoted manpig at a time. Hear me roar.

I know a good psychiatrist, not far from western NC if that is where you are at. You might really give it some thought.

Why should Boehner allow a vote on an unconstitutional bill? He wouldn't be doing his job if he did.

The courts decide constitutionality, not bought off hacks or brainwashed, ignorant dupes, thank god.

First off, your "god" doesn't exist. Deal with it.

Second, you clearly don't understand the legislative process or the House Rules (protip: "the House Rules" refers to the rules of order followed by the U.S. House of Representatives). To cure your idiocy, I recommend using the resources made available by our lawfully-elected lord and secular savior, President Obama, on the House Committee on Rules. These resources are available here: Resources | House Committee on Rules

Happy reading.

Lastly:

John "Wahburger and French Cries" Boehner allows votes on unconstitutional bills all the time, and has even taken unconstitutional actions as Speaker. The Wrongpublican Party is not the U.S. Constitution's friend, conservatard.

So, you will finish school with mountains of debt and nothing useful. About what I figured. Serious question: do you have ANY life skills that are actually USEFUL?

You know what value people attach to something free? None. My education will, at its end, cost me nearly $400,000. THAT is an education. THAT is quality. My "mountains of debt," as you call them, are actually more akin to Mount Rushmores of prestige. You WISH your education (on the off chance a conservatard pig like you even managed to attend an institution of higher learning) had a price tag like mine.

In response to your question, of course I have useful life skills. I am sensitive to the demands of a multicultural society and workplace, the racist and sexist undercurrents of language, as well as my own white privilege. I can recognize the works of famous African-American writers, poets, singers, and musicians, as well as identify important figures in the struggle for civil rights. I have accepted my personal responsibility for slavery and embrace diversity in our world. These are the most important skills one can have.

As for your claim of knowing anyone who's been to college: Prove it.

You know what value people attach to something free? None. My education will, at its end, cost me nearly $400,000. THAT is an education. THAT is quality. My "mountains of debt," as you call them, are actually more akin to Mount Rushmores of prestige. You WISH your education (on the off chance a conservatard pig like you even managed to attend an institution of higher learning) had a price tag like mine.

In response to your question, of course I have useful life skills. I am sensitive to the demands of a multicultural society and workplace, the racist and sexist undercurrents of language, as well as my own white privilege. I can recognize the works of famous African-American writers, poets, singers, and musicians, as well as identify important figures in the struggle for civil rights. I have accepted my personal responsibility for slavery and embrace diversity in our world. These are the most important skills one can have.

I have accepted my personal responsibility for slavery

How noble.

-Geaux

Manpig? Really?

You sound like a fucking idiot.. No offense of course.

$400,000 for Womyn's Studies and African-American History...hell, you cannot even spell women correctly.
Sister, you've been cheated. Oh, and just where does one get a job in "Womyn's Studies" or "African-American History"? Seriously, you should look into an apprenticeship in welding or operating heavy equipment, maybe diesel mechanics...something that includes a real paycheck for real work. Oh, and "womyn" can do those things, too. Or hadn't you heard?

With all the free contraceptives provided by universities nowadays, I suspect she's earning her "pin money" on her back...perhaps with her ass.

That's a very interesting and insightful refutation of my post. I especially enjoyed the great detail you used in your response, as well as the external sources you linked to as references. Thank you for your quality contribution to both this discussion and the forum.

You want the UN to intervene in the USA and do exactly what?

Nutty farms should really curb patient access to the internet. LM's above post is the reason why.

Oh boy.
Ladies and gentlemen....a perfect example of the consequences of the use of illegal drugs. Tell your kids to "just say no!"

No, because I am SANE. Why the FUCK would I want to be saddled with damn near half a million dollars of debt?

In other words: no, you have NO life skills. You cannot change a tire, light a stove's pilot light, paint a room, fix a clogged drain, repair a car, balance a checkbook, or do anything else useful. Let me guess: if you had a flat tire tomorrow, you would call someone (almost certainly a MAN) to change it, right? You truly are pathetic.

My sister is a college grad (double major: biology and organic chemistry, with honors in both) working in the pharmaceutical industry in California. My wife's best friend is an AP-RN, an ER nurse. My friend's wife is a college grad (masters in accounting), she's a CPA. Unlike you, she PAID her tuition herself...she's a beautiful 6' redhead and put herself through school as a stripper.

The UN is divided between the various assemblies and the General Assembly is full of Third World countries that want U.S. tax $$$, but vote against U.S. interest almost every time. UN supports terrorist and criticizes the United States. Fuck them worthless bunch of assholes. UN is Neville Chamberlain in the form of a structural administrative body.

Federal government will find a job for you and your $400,000 of debt. Snobbish pride for your "Mt. Rushmore" of prestige and debts have done nothing for your common sense.

Forum List

Back