A Texas Welcome to Obama

NLT

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2011
bush_finger_flip.jpg

784x2048.jpg

ObamaDontMessWithTexas.jpg

Red-state-blue-state.png

obama_how_about_a_big_cup_of_get_the_hell_out_yardsign-rea2d8330e75d49df9e4db4a2ab74b437_fomuw_8byvr_512.jpg

redtexaskeepredanddrillon-960x611.jpg

07b0d9db29a035122ec3ae6b5d9afd86.jpg

478277.jpg

wpid-ted-cruz-johnny-cash.jpg.jpeg

21062e30b4c542f892fe799ae911e4c21375070021pp3530.jpg

:fu:

Your a government dependent bitching about another government dependent while supporting foreigner Ted Cruz. You have no credibility thus you must bump your own thread.

Hey, stupid racist Texan, you do know that George Carlin didn't support anything that you support, right? He was intelligent and wise, and you are not.

Your a government dependent bitching about another government dependent while supporting foreigner Ted Cruz. You have no credibility thus you must bump your own thread.

Tissue? :lol:

Hey, stupid racist Texan, you do know that George Carlin didn't support anything that you support, right? He was intelligent and wise, and you are not.

Tissue fag? :lol:

I knew the obama asslickers would show up and cry. :lol:

I knew the obama asslickers would show up and cry. :lol:

I don't like Obama's ass, but he is far Superior to the Texan who crashed our country into the ground.

Still whining? Obama's presidency is slowly falling apart and you ass lickers cant get over the fact that your dear leader is a POS fraud. The sooner his stinky ass is out of Texas the better. :lol:

Slowly falling apart? After 6 years of constant Republican bullshit? How miserable is the GOP that they can't succeed in their only goal of making Obama a one-term President?

i knew the obama asslickers would show up and cry. :lol:

i don't like obama's ass, but he is far superior to the texan who crashed our country into the ground.

still whining? Obama's presidency is slowly falling apart and you ass lickers cant get over the fact that your dear leader is a pos fraud. The sooner his stinky ass is out of texas the better. :lol:

yep!

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Slowly falling apart? After 6 years of constant Republican bullshit? How miserable is the GOP that they can't succeed in their only goal of making Obama a one-term President?

The liberals with a small amount of intelligence are starting to see what a loser Obama is and are quietly shunning him. Then you have idiotic ball suckers like you that will praise the lying sack of shit forever.

Texas has a long history of welcoming presidents

And if NLT's posting doesn't exemplify that well enough then I don't know what would. Pitiful! The hate that there is in the state of Texas against our president and refugee children is truly alarming but not surprising given their not-too-bright way of thinking in general. They just have to go out of their way to show not only the rest of America but the world what sorry losers they are. That's truly pathetic.

And if NLT's posting doesn't exemplify that well enough then I don't know what would. Pitiful! The hate that there is in the state of Texas against our president and refugee children is truly alarming but not surprising given their not-too-bright way of thinking in general. They just have to go out of their way to show not only the rest of America but the world what sorry losers they are. That's truly pathetic.

Given Texas' reputation of "welcoming" presidents they don't like, you would think they would be more hospitable

Forum List

Back