UN wading in to US Law. demanding to reclassify ILLEGALS as Refugees

While you're urging to look away from America:

-Our country has fallen to corporatists
-Over 150 MILLION strong, independent womyn are still being oppressed
-Koch-funded "Tea Partiers" are still causing problems in the southern U.S
-The U.S. is funding Hamas's efforts to kill Israel almost as much as it's funding Israeli efforts to kill Hamas

This country needs UN intervention.

Whatever weird drugs you are on, STOP!

That's a very interesting and insightful refutation of my post. I especially enjoyed the great detail you used in your response, as well as the external sources you linked to as references. Thank you for your quality contribution to both this discussion and the forum.

You want the UN to intervene in the USA and do exactly what?

Whatever weird drugs you are on, STOP!

That's a very interesting and insightful refutation of my post. I especially enjoyed the great detail you used in your response, as well as the external sources you linked to as references. Thank you for your quality contribution to both this discussion and the forum.

Abolish all corporations, ban the Wrongpublican Party, criminalize white "people," eradicate manpigs, institute true communism, and declare President Obama to be our one true leader, now and forever.

It's not exactly asking a lot. With the UN's near-limitless resources, this could easily be done by the end of 2014 if they put their weight behind it.

Abolish all corporations, ban the Wrongpublican Party, criminalize white "people," eradicate manpigs, institute true communism, and declare President Obama to be our one true leader, now and forever.

It's not exactly asking a lot. With the UN's near-limitless resources, this could easily be done by the end of 2014 if they put their weight behind it.

No, they couldn't. As much as you would like to rule the world, it ain't gonna happen.

Just curious, do you have a job? or do you just sit around doing a captain jack sparrow impersonation all day? Because you sure do sound like a lunatic with this post.

Please. Seek some professional help, before we see you on the news with a stolen gun and many people laying dead around your lifeless body. Yes. I think you are that crazy!

No, they couldn't. As much as you would like to rule the world, it ain't gonna happen.

Just curious, do you have a job? or do you just sit around doing a captain jack sparrow impersonation all day? Because you sure do sound like a lunatic with this post.

Please. Seek some professional help, before we see you on the news with a stolen gun and many people laying dead around your lifeless body. Yes. I think you are that crazy!

Of course I have a job. University is my job and I get paid in grades. Pursuing a dual-major in Womyn's Studies and African-American History is full-time work, conservatard.

I would never steal, nor would I ever use a gun. Guns are for uncivilized manpigs who resort to violence to solve disputes. We womyn are above that.

Of course I have a job. University is my job and I get paid in grades. Pursuing a dual-major in Womyn's Studies and African-American History is full-time work, conservatard.

I would never steal, nor would I ever use a gun. Guns are for uncivilized manpigs who resort to violence to solve disputes. We womyn are above that.

So, no job then. That explains a lot. The bolded words show your hypocrisy. Civilized people don't have to resort to name calling.

Glad to hear you would never steal or use a gun. I will be able to sleep much easier tonight. However, you wishing to eradicate manpigs still has me worried, even though you say you would never resort to violence, your words carry little meaning, since you have now shown that you would resort to violence by letting someone else carry out the violence for you.

Adolf never liked to get his hands dirty either. He always had someone else do it. Please, for the love of Obama, get some help.

I'm not joking, I'm not being a right or left winger, and I'm not trying to make fun of you. You have contradicted your own words in just 2 posts. You seem confused and angry and that is a bad combination. Please call a friend, call your family, call someone you can talk to, in person, not on the internet. Take care.

Great, let the UN resettle these folks, any where but the US and let them foot the bill.

Last edited:

So, no job then. That explains a lot. The bolded words show your hypocrisy. Civilized people don't have to resort to name calling.

Civilized people also know, at least, how to spell the name of their major in college.

It's been a while since I last saw a poster display so many reasons to ignore her.

UN Urges US To Designate Immigrants As Refugees « CBS DC

Here we go.. Watch Obama who has undoubtedly been in communication with the UN Sec General - push this
Americans want to destabilize the world and make everyone illegal - it's good for business.
OF COURSE they are refugees - if liberal cons and neon cons would not have their heads stuck in between their legs, then instead of funding Al Qaeda, ISIS, Israel, Turkey, they would have allowed Gadhafi to unify Africa, Saddam to unify Middle East instead of backing his wars against Iran.

Cool. How does the UN abolish all corporations?

Ah yes, the American love of guns and illegal drugs comes home to roost...

"Violence by criminal organizations spread in recent decades after members of California street gangs were deported to Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador, where they overwhelmed weak and corrupt police forces and seized control of large sections of the countries.

Salvadorans heading north through Mexico who were interviewed by The Associated Press last month said there also was fear of the “Sombra Negra,” or “Black Shadow” – groups of masked men in civilian clothes who are believed responsible for extrajudicial killings of teens in gang-controlled neighborhoods. The Salvadoran government denies any involvement in death squads, but says it is investigating the reports."

Irony?

The day the first "refugee" dies from Gang violence in the US.

You're putting on. Fuuny stuff, though. Good job.

UN wading in to US Law. demanding to reclassify ILLEGALS as Refugees

The right's attempt to contrive this into a controversy is ridiculous.

Thanks Saul, your opinion will get all the consideration it deserves.

meh.ro8340.jpg

ROFL

:rofl::rofl:

Of course you're just a troll, but it appears that your goal is to lampoon the mindless left. :thup:

You ever met my cousin, Bil_Stunbmun? He is a LOT like you.

Legalize and tax pot, treat addiction instead of building prisons, stop drug dealers and gangs from making refugees out of their citizens, and mainly, a-holes Boehner and mega rich Pubs should allow a vote on immigration reform and SS/ID card.

ROFL

:rofl::rofl:

Of course you're just a troll, but it appears that your goal is to lampoon the mindless left. :thup:

You ever met my cousin, Bil_Stunbmun? He is a LOT like you.

Actually, sounds like a lampoon (?) of brainwashed RWers' idea of Dem policy.

Legalize and tax pot, treat addiction instead of building prisons, stop drug dealers and gangs from making refugees out of their citizens, and mainly, a-holes Boehner and mega rich Pubs should allow a vote on immigration reform and SS/ID card.

Why should Boehner allow a vote on an unconstitutional bill? He wouldn't be doing his job if he did.

Forum List

Back