UN special session on anti-Semitism

I'm not a Muslim, but I know enough about Islam to know No Muslim would dare to tell someone to "bow down and worship me as god" as phoney claims

So you were around in the 7C and followed Mohamed around. He was a mentally incapacitated psychopath suffering from frontal lobe epilepsy, look it up to see what the symptoms are

And Hitler had already read up on islam and seen how it worked, including the pact of Omar. This is almost word for word the Nuremburg laws.

Islam, as a religion, does not include plans for a Jewish genocide. Your claim was that the Mufti (and the Muslims) gave Hitler his idea for the Final Solution and that isn't true. You have offered no evidence to support that. In fact the only evidence you offered was that the got the idea for yellow stars from the way Muslim countries identified Jews, however even that is vague because Medievil Catholic Europe also required Jews to wear visable identifiable markers.

Here you go then

Hamas s genocide ideology

Quran 3:181

Sahih Muslim, Book 041, Number 6985]

I think this is called "flinging shit" to see if anything sticks.

Your claim was: Your claim was that the Mufti (and the Muslims) gave Hitler his idea for the Final Solution

Instead, you toss in a video on Hamas (which, in the scheme of billions of Muslims world wide) - amounts to a drop in the bucket.
Where is the evidence to support the claim that Hitler got his genocidal ideas for the Final Solution from the Mufti or from Muslims?

No my claim was the Nazis got the idea from islam and the muslims, the Mufti was just the icing on the cake. The evidence is there in the Koran, hadiths and the Islamic histories that islam had it as a command from Mohamed to kill the Jews

So you are claiming that the Nazi's got the idea for the Final Solution from Islam and the Muslims? Really now? What evidence do you have that that is where his idea of genocide came from?

The Koran and hadiths that he is known to have read while in prison. The Nuremburg laws are based on the pact of Omar and set out the rights of non muslims under Islamic rule.

Yep bow down and worship me as god or be killed sayeth Mohamed. The tribe of Jews did not do anything but refuse to worship Mohamed and so they were massacred

Where did you read that, or did you just make it up?
I'm a little baffled by your take/Lack of take.

Mohammed Killed, Cleansed, or Converted. the considerable amount of Jews in Mecca and Medina, (Perhaps Half the population in the latter) later Aqaba, and ALL of the Arabian Peninsula.
And all the Christians/Pagans too.
Mohammed was a Cleanser.

The Central Theme OF the Koran is PRETEXT to wipe out others.
"They insulted us", "They broke a treaty", etc

"Two religions may not dwell together on the Arabian Peninsula".
- Mohammed.

In fact, Hitler quipped Wished he was a Muslim, and said Christianity was too wimpy for him to do his dirty work.
He may well have been familiar with Islamic history and Mohammed's Cleansing of the Jews.
(someone tell Coyote too)
`

Were there any Jewish people in Aqaba? as for Christians, "As a result of their help to Prophet Muhammad in his conquest of Arabia the Banu Taghlib were allowed to keep their Christian faith and their status as Arabs if they paid the Jizya and promised not to interfere in their preaching or propagation of Islam." Christianity in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia By the time Mohammed appeared Paganism was all but extinct anyway, Arabia was a mish mash of Christianity, Judaism, Zorastrianism, Animism, etc. I suspect you read far too much Islamophobic and Zionist drivel based on modern Islamism as opposed to real historical works.
So your Dishonest response only deals with the minor Aqaba?
You concede ALL the other Major points?
Mecca, Medina, Cleansing the Jews throughout the Peninsula?
Mohammed;s statement.
The Koran?

That's not 'debate' that's just a cheeky CONCESSION masquerading as mini-rebuttal.

NEXT!

Islam, as a religion, does not include plans for a Jewish genocide. Your claim was that the Mufti (and the Muslims) gave Hitler his idea for the Final Solution and that isn't true. You have offered no evidence to support that. In fact the only evidence you offered was that the got the idea for yellow stars from the way Muslim countries identified Jews, however even that is vague because Medievil Catholic Europe also required Jews to wear visable identifiable markers.

Here you go then

Your claim was: Your claim was that the Mufti (and the Muslims) gave Hitler his idea for the Final Solution

Instead, you toss in a video on Hamas (which, in the scheme of billions of Muslims world wide) - amounts to a drop in the bucket.
Where is the evidence to support the claim that Hitler got his genocidal ideas for the Final Solution from the Mufti or from Muslims?

No my claim was the Nazis got the idea from islam and the muslims, the Mufti was just the icing on the cake. The evidence is there in the Koran, hadiths and the Islamic histories that islam had it as a command from Mohamed to kill the Jews

So you are claiming that the Nazi's got the idea for the Final Solution from Islam and the Muslims? Really now? What evidence do you have that that is where his idea of genocide came from?

The Koran and hadiths that he is known to have read while in prison. The Nuremburg laws are based on the pact of Omar and set out the rights of non muslims under Islamic rule.

Hitler might have read the Bible too while he was in prison. What exactly does that prove? Where is the evidence that he got the idea from the Muslims?

I'm not a Muslim, but I know enough about Islam to know No Muslim would dare to tell someone to "bow down and worship me as god" as phoney claims

So you were around in the 7C and followed Mohamed around. He was a mentally incapacitated psychopath suffering from frontal lobe epilepsy, look it up to see what the symptoms are
You are the one who made the claim that Mohammed said "bow down and worship me as god"

Yep bow down and worship me as god or be killed sayeth Mohamed. The tribe of Jews did not do anything but refuse to worship Mohamed and so they were massacred

Mohammed Killed, Cleansed, or Converted. the considerable amount of Jews in Mecca and Medina, (Perhaps Half the population in the latter) later Aqaba, and ALL of the Arabian Peninsula.
Mohammed was a Cleanser.

- Mohammed.

In fact, Hitler quipped Wished he was a Muslim, and said Christianity was too wimpy for him to do his dirty work.
He may well have been familiar with Islamic history and Mohammed's Cleansing of the Jews.
`

Were there any Jewish people in Aqaba? as for Christians, "As a result of their help to Prophet Muhammad in his conquest of Arabia the Banu Taghlib were allowed to keep their Christian faith and their status as Arabs if they paid the Jizya and promised not to interfere in their preaching or propagation of Islam." Christianity in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia By the time Mohammed appeared Paganism was all but extinct anyway, Arabia was a mish mash of Christianity, Judaism, Zorastrianism, Animism, etc. I suspect you read far too much Islamophobic and Zionist drivel based on modern Islamism as opposed to real historical works.
Mohammed;s statement.
The Koran?

That's not 'debate' that's just a cheeky CONCESSION masquerading as mini-rebuttal.

NEXT!

What major points? All you provided were unsubstantiated assertions, I merely questioned their accuracy. You have not proved Jewish Arabs were "cleansed" from anywhere, nor the sources you used. Provide something of substance and it might be worth discussing, otherwise this is just bloviated hot air.

You're the one making claims. When did Mohammed ever command others to worship him as God?

Mohammed was a Cleanser.

- Mohammed.

`

Mohammed;s statement.
The Koran?

NEXT!

What major points? All you provided were unsubstantiated assertions, I merely questioned their accuracy. You have not proved Jewish Arabs were "cleansed" from anywhere, nor the sources you used. Provide something of substance and it might be worth discussing, otherwise this is just bloviated hot air.
Your posts are all CLOWNISH.
What happened to the Jews of Arabia is NOT in Dispute. It's Very Common Knowledge and IN the Koran.

Those major points.

You're posts are Fraud showing you know NOTHING and cite no history, just Contrarily Bluffing/Buffooning your way along.

You Obviously didn't even know there Were Jews in Arabia at the time of Mohammed! (if so, tell us what happened to them and when)

How ridiculous this debate with someone who obviously knows nothing.

`

Mohammed was a Cleanser.

- Mohammed.

`

Mohammed;s statement.
The Koran?

NEXT!

The Fact that Jews were cleansed from Arabia is Common knowledge and basic to even posting in this section.
(and of course In the Koran)

You shown ZERO knowledge of the topic, juts make empty challenges as some sort of 'debate, but its empty Contrariness/mere "No", because you have no knowledge whatsoever and just trying to Bluff/Buffoonb you way through with gratuitous empty objection.

EDIT to below post.
Challenger puts up yet another EMPTY post.
no counter argument at all.
NOTHING.
Just another anti-cough-Israel Troll showing he didn't even know there were Jews in Arabia, much less that they were cleansed!

Last edited:

Mohammed was a Cleanser.

- Mohammed.

`

Mohammed;s statement.
The Koran?

NEXT!

What happened to the Jews of Arabia is NOT in Dispute. It's Very Common Knowledge and IN the Koran.

Those major points.

You're posts are Fraud showing you know NOTHING and cite no history, just Contrarily Bluffing/Buffooning your way along.

You Obviously didn't even know there Were Jews in Arabia at the time of Mohammed! (if so, tell us what happened to them and when)

`

Mohammed was a Cleanser.

- Mohammed.

`

Mohammed;s statement.
The Koran?

NEXT!

The Fact that Jews were cleansed from Arabia is Common knowledge and basic to even posting in this section.

You shown ZERO knowledge of the topic, juts make empty challenges as some sort of 'debate, but its empty Contrariness/mere "No", because you have no knowledge whatsoever and just trying to Bluff/Buffoonb you way through with gratuitous empty objection

Figures. Just another Hasbarist troll.

Mohammed was a Cleanser.

- Mohammed.

`

Mohammed;s statement.
The Koran?

NEXT!

Those major points.

`

Mohammed was a Cleanser.

- Mohammed.

`

Mohammed;s statement.
The Koran?

NEXT!

You shown ZERO knowledge of the topic, juts make empty challenges as some sort of 'debate, but its empty Contrariness/mere "No", because you have no knowledge whatsoever and just trying to Bluff/Buffoonb you way through with gratuitous empty objection.

EDIT to below post.
NOTHING.
Just another anti-cough-Israel Troll showing he didn't even know there were Jews in Arabia, much less that they were cleansed!

"Challenger puts up yet another empty post"

I'm not seeing anything in this post beyond a lot of pompous bloviating from a guy who's in love with his thesaurus..

Mohammed was a Cleanser.

- Mohammed.

`

Mohammed;s statement.
The Koran?

NEXT!

Those major points.

`

Mohammed was a Cleanser.

- Mohammed.

`

Mohammed;s statement.
The Koran?

NEXT!

EDIT to below post.
NOTHING.

I'm not seeing anything in this post beyond a lot of pompous bloviating from a guy who's in love with his thesaurus..
What a DISHONEST take Coyote.
There was tons in my preceding posts, unlike challengers' unbelievably Ignorant ones that were all mere protestations, not rebuttals.

He Protested common knowledge that the Jews were cleansed/killed/converted by Mohammed & Co., among Much other history

In fact, where were you wunderkind? Any rebuttal?
Any disagreement or just a Partisan Mod TROLLING.
Unlike me he put up NO factual content, no rebuttal, only calling simple history "hasbara"

This is indeed troubling, even RESIGNATION worthy.
I call on you to Resign as mod considering how biased your post in ignoring my content and cheerleading the string for the empty poster.
Absolute Disgrace.
RESIGN

This post and all it quoted saved by me.

Last edited:
Mohammed;s statement.
The Koran?

NEXT!

Those major points.

`
Mohammed;s statement.
The Koran?

NEXT!

EDIT to below post.
NOTHING.

There was tons in my preceding posts, unlike challengers' unbelievably Ignorant ones that were all mere protestations, not rebuttals.

He Protested common knowledge that the Jews were cleansed/killed/converted by Mohammed & Co., among Much other history

Unlike me he put up NO factual content, no rebuttal, only calling simple history "hasbara"

I call on you to Resign as mod considering how biased your post in ignoring my content and cheerleading the string for the empty poster.
Absolute Disgrace.
RESIGN

Geez. Even more bloviating.

Mohammed;s statement.
The Koran?

NEXT!

Those major points.

`
Mohammed;s statement.
The Koran?

NEXT!

EDIT to below post.
NOTHING.

Absolute Disgrace.
RESIGN

Please point out any factual content you submitted.

Here you go then

Hitler might have read the Bible too while he was in prison. What exactly does that prove? Where is the evidence that he got the idea from the Muslims?

The Nuremberg laws and the pact of Omar are identical, showing that the Nazis were involved in islam when putting together the Final solution. The evidence is there, you just don't want to deal with it. You don't want there to be a connection between Islamic violence and genocide of the Jews and the Nazi violence and genocide of the Jews.

Hitler’s Inspiration and Guide: The Native American Holocaust Hitler 8217 s Inspiration and Guide The Native American Holocaust Sacred Intentions Jewish Journal

Interesting.

Was it the fact that your country was held up as being no better than the Nazi's and was in some small part responsible for the holocaust of the Jews. Did it give you a warm feeling to know that your fellow Americans were instrumental in the mass murder of Jews, Roma, Gays, Disabled and mental defectives. I know when I found out about my countries part in the holocaust I was ashamed of that heritage, and then when the hypocrites apologised to the blacks for the slave trade I was livid. I wonder when the US and UK will accept their parts in the atrocities of WW2 and give their apologies ?

You are the one who made the claim that Mohammed said "bow down and worship me as god"

Which he did 3 times if you read the story, and when they refused he ordered his men to murder every man and take the women and children as slaves.

You're the one making claims. When did Mohammed ever command others to worship him as God?

When he needed an excuse to attack the tribe of Jews in medina that was neutral, that is a shock to everyone until they read the facts from the Koran and hadiths. The hadiths tell of Mohamed sending a messenger to the tribe demanding they accept islam and bow down before him as they would god, they refused 3 times so he ordered his men to kill all the males who had pubic hair and to take the women and children as slaves.

Myth Muhammad and the Banu Qurayza

Forum List

Back