UN Resolutions that Israel has defied/ ignored

I have no idea who built that but I'll bet you my left nut it wasn't the Khazars or "Ashkenazi Jew."

There are such things as people that put their own Nation ahead of some little terrorist state in the Middle East. Yes, I put America First.

Communism was invented by jews. Remember Hitler kicked their ass?

Wilson sold out America to the Jews with the Federal Reserve Act. Behind that was the same jews that wrote the Balfour agreement.
You have convinced me now, you aern't about America first, you are about "I hate Jews.'

Bet you think Hitler was a real hero too.

I should have picked it up from your username, Lindberg and his Amerika Fursters were all little bundists too.

You have convinced me now, you aern't about America first, you are about "I hate Jews.'

Bet you think Hitler was a real hero too.

I should have picked it up from your username, Lindberg and his Amerika Fursters were all little bundists too.

Actually, Andrew Jackson is my hero.

Actually, Andrew Jackson is my hero.
Don't be shy, you made it clear what you believe in, don't leave him hanging.

hitler-lederhosen.jpg

Who has killed more?

Nope that is not a fact because you can not proove it.

Its an assumption.

Do you assume the Iraeli government would not destroy all of plaestine if they could?

They are pretty much in the process right now.

Are you just plain STUPID? What keeps the Israelis from destroying them? Sure is not cause they do not have the ability.

Israel has bent over backwards trying to "peacefully" deal with Hamas.

The truth is, there's no way to peacefully deal with those butchering, murderous, treacherous, slimy bastards. They've pussy footed around long enough and they're done talking. I don't blame them.

Just to make it clear to you, calling me names and referring to Hitler has no effect on me or the facts.
Let me perfectly clear, you have to go a long way for me to call anyone an anti-semite.

That rant of yours qualified.

If you really gave a damn about the USA you would not be talking about the UN, an organization that hopes to usurp the American Constitution and replace it with it's one world gov concepts.

Let me perfectly clear, you have to go a long way for me to call anyone an anti-semite.

That rant of yours qualified.

If you really gave a damn about the USA you would not be talking about the UN, an organization that hopes to usurp the American Constitution and replace it with it's one world gov concepts.

Umm, you were the one talking about the UN. I was the one that showed you the facts. Then you decided to take it where you took it to. You know, name calling, Hitler, ect...

Umm, you were the one talking about the UN. I was the one that showed you the facts. Then you decided to take it where you took it to. You know, name calling, Hitler, ect...
Dude, you showed me no 'facts'.

You also took it to the anti jew rant, I didn't take you there, you led the way.

As I stated from the start the general assembly is lead about by the Muslim block, where all those fun anti Israel 'resolutions' come from.

The UN is a waste of US tax payer money and should be dissolved.

I posted some UN resolutions directed at Israel they are the 'facts'

The UN is worthless, I agree, my reasons to believe this are different then yours. I think we can agree on that.

Who has killed more?

Nope that is not a fact because you can not proove it.

Its an assumption.

Do you assume the Iraeli government would not destroy all of plaestine if they could?

They are pretty much in the process right now.

If Israel wanted to wipe out the Gaza, it could have done so long ago.

Truth is an alien concept to you. I'd suggest a different nic.

Do you think they could have all the weapons to wipe them out without the Funds the US sends them?

If they had nuked them the US money would have stopped flowing to them.

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/usaid.html

“Since the October War in 1973, Washington has provided Israel with a level of support dwarfing the amounts provided to any other state. It has been the largest annual recipient of direct U.S. economic and military assistance since 1976 and the largest total recipient since World War ll. Total direct U.S. aid to Israel amounts to well over $140 billion in 2003 dollars. Israel receives about $3 billion in direct foreign assistance each year, which is roughly one-fifth of America's entire foreign aid budget. In per capita terms, the United States gives each Israeli a direct subsidy worth about $500 per year. This largesse is especially striking when one realizes that Israel is now a wealthy industrial state with a per capita income roughly equal to South Korea or Spain.”

- John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt
"The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"

Last edited:
Do you think they could have all the weapons to wipe them out without the Funds the US sends them?

If they had nuked them the US money would have stopped flowing to them.

US Aid to Israel and the Palestinians

“Since the October War in 1973, Washington has provided Israel with a level of support dwarfing the amounts provided to any other state. It has been the largest annual recipient of direct U.S. economic and military assistance since 1976 and the largest total recipient since World War ll. Total direct U.S. aid to Israel amounts to well over $140 billion in 2003 dollars. Israel receives about $3 billion in direct foreign assistance each year, which is roughly one-fifth of America's entire foreign aid budget. In per capita terms, the United States gives each Israeli a direct subsidy worth about $500 per year. This largesse is especially striking when one realizes that Israel is now a wealthy industrial state with a per capita income roughly equal to South Korea or Spain.”

- John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt
"The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"

US Interests and Israel/Palestine

Backing Israel is not in the US's best interests.

Do you care more about Israel than the US?

This appears to be your way of NOT addressing the issue that I raised with you previously. Classic TruthDoesn'tMater.

Forum List

Back