UN Resolutions that Israel has defied/ ignored

So how far back into history do you go? the land belonged to Canaanites before it belonged to "Palestinians". I guess once the Palestinians" get their land back, they in turn have to turn it over to the "Canaanites".

That will only happen once the "Canaanites" start firing rockets into the "new Palestine" and the "New Palestinians" defend themselves by "unmeasured response" on the "Canaanites".

Under that standard everyone there has a right to the land. So why should Israel just get it?

No, under that "standard" the people with the biggest armed force has a right to the land...that happens to be Israel right now.

Like SB said , because we give them a shit load of tax dollars.

why does israel have a gun and pals only a knife? cause of the military aid the us gives to israel?

No, Israel is the world's fourth or fifth largest exporter of weapons and weapons system, producing some of the most sophisticated systems that run stiff competition to US systems and are in high demand. The weapons Israel gets from the US are for defense against hostile nations, and while Israel does use some of these weapons and ordinance against Palestinian militants, Israel already manufactures and exports the most of the same types of weapons and ordinance, itself. Before Israel began buying F-16's it was manufacturing and selling one of the world's most advanced fighter bombers, a modified version of the French Mirage, and Israel would be fully capable of manufacturing attack helicopters if it had to. The Palestinians produce nothing for themselves other than crude rockets, and this is also true of all the Arab nations in the area.

Military aid to Israel is given in the form of credits to purchase hardware from US companies, and the taxes these purchases generate are nearly equal to the face value of the credits, so the net economic effect in the US is a transfer of funds from the federal government to the regions and states where the factories are. This aid is mandated by the Israel-Egypt peace treaty which Jimmy Carter signed on behalf of the US.

Read the post above... you don't know what you're talking about.

BTW, we give money to the pals and to Saudi Arabia.

Where are your tears?

Your damn straight we give miilions to all of em----apparently it keeps someone in business. hmmmmm I wonder who ?

Yeah, Israeli bombs are the shit! I fucking love Israeli bombs! Could you imagine if our bombs were as shitty as fuck as the fucking backwards Palestinians are? Pass me the fucking rock and slingshot right now, Tonto.

The only point seems to be on your head.

I am decidily unimpressed with your childishness, only a fool takes the UN seriously.

Well, the League of Nations, then the United Nations were invented BY THE ZIONISTS, but you must also note, it is impotent because of the USA Vetos.
So yes, it can be said it is not serious, but that was BY DESIGN.

Israel never listens to the World, look at the partial list I posted. They have been stealing land, committing genocide and murdering since they moved in. Over 80 percent of the Jews in Israel are not from the region. They are AshekeNAZI - descendants of a tribe of blood thirsty mongols that took up the religion in the 6th century.

Well, the League of Nations, then the United Nations were invented BY THE ZIONISTS, but you must also note, it is impotent because of the USA Vetos.
So yes, it can be said it is not serious, but that was BY DESIGN.

Israel never listens to the World, look at the partial list I posted. They have been stealing land, committing genocide and murdering since they moved in. Over 80 percent of the Jews in Israel are not from the region. They are AshekeNAZI - descendants of a tribe of blood thirsty mongols that took up the religion in the 6th century.
Who built this?

masada.jpg

If you are going to argue about land stealing, get the players right.

For someone who claims to be an american first, you sound a hell of a lot like anti semite.

'Zionists' didn't create the UN or the league, the UN was the brainchild of FDR and was written by Alger Hiss, a Communist agent, not a 'zionist.'

The league sprang from the dementia of race hating Woodrow wilson who came up with the ludicrous notion that every little tribe needs it's own disfunctional country, he also was not a 'Zionist.' :cuckoo:

Who built this?

masada.jpg

If you are going to argue about land stealing, get the players right.

For someone who claims to be an american first, you sound a hell of a lot like anti semite.

'Zionists' didn't create the UN or the league, the UN was the brainchild of FDR and was written by Alger Hiss, a Communist agent, not a 'zionist.'

The league sprang from the dementia of race hating Woodrow wilson who came up with the ludicrous notion that every little tribe needs it's own disfunctional country, he also was not a 'Zionist.' :cuckoo:

I have no idea who built that but I'll bet you my left nut it wasn't the Khazars or "Ashkenazi Jew."

There are such things as people that put their own Nation ahead of some little terrorist state in the Middle East. Yes, I put America First.

Communism was invented by jews. Remember Hitler kicked their ass?

Wilson sold out America to the Jews with the Federal Reserve Act. Behind that was the same jews that wrote the Balfour agreement.

Forum List

Back