UN resolution for a truce in Gaza passes 120-14

Interesting vote that went 120-14 for a truce. Those against the truce,

UN General Assembly calls for ā€˜humanitarian truceā€™ in Gaza leading to halt in Israel-Hamas fighting​

.....The 14 countries that voted against the resolution include Israel and its closest ally, the United States, five Pacific island nations and four European countries ā€” Austria, Croatia, Czechia and Hungary, all European Union members. Eight EU members voted in favor.....

I read a report that said the US wont draw a red line for Israel. What a bunch of animals Those American policy makers are acting like. worse than animals letā€™s not insult šŸ¶ dogs

You should see some of the videos of the Jews in Israel, with their sideburns and long hair terrorizing Palestinians in settlements. It is disgraceful and unbelievable, that some Christians in America support those types of Jews.

I write a report that said the US wont draw a red line for Israel. What a bunch of animals. Those American policy makers are acting like. Will probably worse than animals letā€™s not installed

You should see some of the videos of the Jews in Israel, with her sideburns and long hair terrorizing Palestinians in settlements. It is disgraceful and unbelievable, that some Christians in America support those types of Jews.

Your Israel hating keep you warm at night?

Hamas cannot exist beside Israel this much is clear. They need to find a way to get humanitarian aid in also, this is morally necessary.
Israeli settler Jews can be just as terroristic as some of Hamas ā€¦.. americaā€™s job should be one of diplomacy. We should not have an aircraft carrier off the coast of Gaza. We should not give billions of dollars to Israel or Ukraine for that matter. Living in a time when so many Americans are struggling to make ends meet and we have the media brainwashing us with this propaganda from Israel from their Jewish government people. Itā€™s very disturbing.

Video evidence proves itā€¦. showing these criminal Jews in settlements, terrorizing innocent Palestinians just for planting olive trees ā€¦and those who deny it are monsters

Your Israel hating keep you warm at night?
This ainā€™t about morals. What about all those starving children in Africa many of them forced to live like slaves mining for diamonds. Why is the media not talking about that?

You know, I like you. You keep on personally attacking me tho I donā€™t understand why. Some of my fellow Trump supporters like you keep on calling me names and Iā€™m not calling you folks names.

Thatā€™s because I have Jesus. I hope you do too.

We both support Mr. Trump. So it should be our duty as Americans to criticize a Jew or Muslim that commits a wrongdoing. Itā€™s simply a matter of common senseā€¦. Folks like you are only criticizing the bad Muslims. And you need to criticize the bad Jews. Many honorable Jews in America and all over the world are criticizing the bad Jews and bad Muslims. Itā€™s about common sense.

There are nearly 2 million so called Palestinians living in a Israel proper as we speak they have many rights and live for the most part at peace with their Jewish neighbours.. Nooneisperfect but they manage to coexistā€¦.ā€¦Morerights then most arabs do in their own countries..The Israelis left Gaza mostly to its own devices in 2005.. These people could have made a paradise there ..Right on the Mediterranean absolutely beautiful instead they turned it into a hate factoTyā€¦.Built tunnels for the express purpose of war and launched missiles into a Israel over thelast 16 or so yearsā€¦ No one would put up with that absolutely no one.. This last despicable act wastheoreverbial straw that brokethe camels back and they managed to do something amazing they united the state of Israel with a terrible resolveā€¦
Apartheid hasbara gets old so quickly. Who can manage even a paragraph?

A Truce?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I wish good luck to the IDF, may they find and kill every last one of the hamas monsters, including the leaders hiding in Qatar......
As long as you donā€™t defend Jewish monsters.

1698539712592.jpeg

Are you a Christian?

UN General Assembly calls for ā€˜humanitarian truceā€™ in Gaza leading to halt in Israel-Hamas fighting​

.....The 14 countries that voted against the resolution include Israel and its closest ally, the United States, five Pacific island nations and four European countries ā€” Austria, Croatia, Czechia and Hungary, all European Union members. Eight EU members voted in favor.....

Gaza should be a sheet of glass right now.

As Hamas continues its gang rape of over 200 hostages.

Palestinian kids are pictured with toy guns meanwhile, in Israel

IMG_1230.jpeg

What is going on with the small number of Americans who support these types of people above. I mean wow. Those ugly Jewish monsters in the Israeli settlements that attack innocent women nobody should ever support that.

Americans most of them understand this. But only a few small portion say things like ā€œ I support Israel.ā€

Itā€™s a matter of common sense the bad Jews, and bad Muslims must be called out. Itā€™s just common sense. Thatā€™s all.

US no vote means it didnā€™t pass.

Never mind. You really are that stupid.
Please provide your opinion. Why canā€™t you criticize Bad Jews and bad Muslims?

Itā€™s very easy extraordinarily easy to call out pro Israel folks like you when you engage in propaganda and hysteria along with trolling

Yes, screams at what she did is just like raping and murdering 1400 civilians.
Why are you trolling? You know itā€™s been proven that there are Jews in Israel who have murdered innocent Palestinian children.

No man should ever scream at a woman like that. That picture is from before the most recent conflict.

I mean, you know full well that this thing goes back decades, and the death toll is way way worse for the Palestinians.

Why are you trolling? You know itā€™s been proven that there are Jews in Israel who have murdered innocent Palestinian children.

No man should ever scream at a woman like that. That picture is from before the most recent conflict.

I mean, you know full well that this thing goes back decades, and the death toll is way way worse for the Palestinians.
Says shitforbrains who thinks a person yelling is like 200 hostages being gang raped for the past month.

Says shitforbrains who thinks a person yelling is like 200 hostages being gang raped for the past month.
There you go again. Instantly trolling and acting stupid. Calling people names. You know Palestinian children have been killed by Jewish criminals. What is wrong with you. Why are you trolling like this repeating the same talking points instead of acting like a adult.

Forum List

Back