UN resolution for a truce in Gaza passes 120-14

What do you think that Jewish maniac is screaming at the Palestinian woman. What kind of a man screams at a woman like that, a monster that’s what.
What kind of Muslim maniac gouges out the eyes of a Jewish boy and then chops his head off with a shovel, forcing his mother to watch before he murders her too. A monster, that’s who. Now multiply that by 1400.

Personally, I’d rather be screamed at.

It’s kind of a situation for some of my fellow Trump supporters. They’re watching the Israeli news I mean Fox News ***and they’re getting blasted with IDF propaganda on a hourly basis…

What kind of man gouges out the eyes of a boy and then chips his head off with a shovel, forcing his mother to watch before he murders her too. A monster, that’s who. Now multiply that by 1400.

Personally, I’d rather be screamed at.
You have seen the links there have been Jewish people who have gone into mosques in Palestine and murdered innocent children. That’s the same thing as what Hamas has done.

Many honorable Jews and Muslims are calling out the bad people of their religion around the world. Simply a matter of common sense.

There you go again. Instantly trolling and acting stupid. Calling people names. You know Palestinian children have been killed by Jewish criminals. What is wrong with you. Why are you trolling like this repeating the same talking points instead of acting like an adult.
Of course you think pointing out you freaks enjoyment of Hamas gang rapes and baby beheadings is trolling.
Do the world a favor, go to Gaza and die for your cause you coward.

Israeli settler Jews can be just as terroristic as some of Hamas ….. america’s job should be one of diplomacy. We should not have an aircraft carrier off the coast of Gaza. We should not give billions of dollars to Israel or Ukraine for that matter. Living in a time when so many Americans are struggling to make ends meet and we have the media brainwashing us with this propaganda from Israel from their Jewish government people. It’s very disturbing.

Video evidence proves it…. showing these criminal Jews in settlements, terrorizing innocent Palestinians just for planting olive trees …and those who deny it are monsters

This ain’t about morals. What about all those starving children in Africa many of them forced to live like slaves mining for diamonds. Why is the media not talking about that?

You know, I like you. You keep on personally attacking me tho I don’t understand why. Some of my fellow Trump supporters like you keep on calling me names and I’m not calling you folks names.

That’s because I have Jesus. I hope you do too.

We both support Mr. Trump. So it should be our duty as Americans to criticize a Jew or Muslim that commits a wrongdoing. It’s simply a matter of common sense…. Folks like you are only criticizing the bad Muslims. And you need to criticize the bad Jews. Many honorable Jews in America and all over the world are criticizing the bad Jews and bad Muslims. It’s about common sense.

You cannot apply your bleeding heart liberal bullshit to Jews and Hamas in Israel, dumbass.

Hamas would kill you in less than minute after you opened your stupid mouth.

Go over there and comfort those Gazans, dude.

This ain’t about morals. What about all those starving children in Africa many of them forced to live like slaves mining for diamonds. Why is the media not talking about that?

You know, I like you. You keep on personally attacking me tho I don’t understand why. Some of my fellow Trump supporters like you keep on calling me names and I’m not calling you folks names.

That’s because I have Jesus. I hope you do too.

We both support Mr. Trump. So it should be our duty as Americans to criticize a Jew or Muslim that commits a wrongdoing. It’s simply a matter of common sense…. Folks like you are only criticizing the bad Muslims. And you need to criticize the bad Jews. Many honorable Jews in America and all over the world are criticizing the bad Jews and bad Muslims. It’s about common sense.

Jesus is a Jew.

Just sayin

Interesting vote that went 120-14 for a truce. Those against the truce,

UN General Assembly calls for ‘humanitarian truce’ in Gaza leading to halt in Israel-Hamas fighting​

.....The 14 countries that voted against the resolution include Israel and its closest ally, the United States, five Pacific island nations and four European countries — Austria, Croatia, Czechia and Hungary, all European Union members. Eight EU members voted in favor.....

I wonder if I'm out of line thinking that if Israel was taking the brunt of the damage and casualties, there would have been no U.N. resolution?

You have seen the links there have been Jewish people who have gone into mosques in Palestine and murdered innocent children. That’s the same thing as what Hamas has done.

Many honorable Jews and Muslims are calling out the bad people of their religion around the world. Simply a matter of common sense.
Ever wonder what happens if you get tossed with your fellow homosexuals?
1698540881193.png

You cannot apply your bleeding heart liberal bullshit to Jews and Hamas in Israel, dumbass.

Hamas would kill you in less than minute after you opened your stupid mouth.

Go over there and comfort those Gazans, dude.
I was thinking the same thing. He says he is no longer a liberal, but he’s opening his mouth and proving he is.

It's evidence that the U.N. really doesn't work when the United States of America is at the bottom of the list of countries like Nauru and Tonga. God only knows what the rest of the bar scene from Star Wars voted for.

Ever wonder what happens if you get tossed with your fellow homosexuals?
View attachment 850025
I can’t get my head around the cognitive dissonance. We have the FDR antisemite ENRAGED that a Jew yelled at a Muslim - a “monster” he called him - while overlooking the true monsters: the Muslim terrorists who went house to house, looking for every Jewish man, woman, and child in order to slaughter them in the most agonizing, horrific ways possible.

But nooooo…..a Jew yelled, and thus HE is the monster.

We sure are finding out who the Jew-haters are, aren’t we?

He calls a Jewish man a “monster” for screaming at a Palestinian woman, and ignores how Muslims intentionally targeted, tortured, and murdered 1400 innocent Jews.

I just can't wrap my head around antisemites. I really can't but the last couple of weeks on here? Disturbing

I just can't wrap my head around antisemites. I really can't but the last couple of weeks on here? Disturbing
They are coming out of the woodwork, and even people I thought were reasonable are just oozing with contempt for Jews.

I think something happened to this website about a week or so after the Islamic terrorist attack on Jews, and is now practically a HAMAS propaganda site.

They are coming out of the woodwork, and even people I thought were reasonable are just oozing with contempt for Jews.

I think something happened to this website about a week or so after the Islamic terrorist attack on Jews, and is now practically a HAMAS propaganda site.

Don't let them get to you. This too shall pass as soon as another bright and shiny object takes away their hate

Don't let them get to you. This too shall pass as soon as another bright and shiny object takes away their hate
I hope so. Did you see the thousands of antisemitic college students protesting in Brooklyn today? They picked Shabbat of course, and went into a very religious Jewish neighborhood.

Forum List

Back