UN panel launches inquiry over flotilla crisis

Palestinians use that excuse all the time. Twelve year old being all Jewish. Palestinian has the right to blow up his bus.

The Palestinians only attack people who illegally occupy their land. The occupiers are free to leave any time they want.
Thanks for confirming you don't mind kids being killed...as long as they're Jewish.

And by "thanks", I mean, "Fuck off, you piece of shit".

The occupiers shouldn't have their children living in a war zone on someone else's land.

The Palestinians only attack people who illegally occupy their land. The occupiers are free to leave any time they want.
Thanks for confirming you don't mind kids being killed...as long as they're Jewish.

The occupiers shouldn't have their children living in a war zone on someone else's land.
How do you justify Hamas launching rockets over the border into Israel? "They're Jews; they got it coming"?

A UN-appointed panel said today that Israeli forces violated international law, "including international humanitarian and human rights law", during and after their lethal attack on a flotilla of ships attempting to break the blockade of Gaza in May.

The UN Human Rights Council's fact-finding mission judged Israel's naval blockade of the Palestinian territory to be "unlawful" because there was a humanitarian crisis in Gaza at the time.

The panel's report, published today, described Israel's military response to the flotilla as "disproportionate" and said it "betrayed an unacceptable level of brutality".

The mission criticised the Israeli government for failing to co-operate with its inquiry. "Regrettably to date, no information has been given to the mission by or on behalf of the government of Israel,"
Gaza flotilla attack: UN report condemns Israeli 'brutality' | World news | guardian.co.uk

A UN-appointed panel said today that Israeli forces violated international law, "including international humanitarian and human rights law", during and after their lethal attack on a flotilla of ships attempting to break the blockade of Gaza in May.

The UN Human Rights Council's fact-finding mission judged Israel's naval blockade of the Palestinian territory to be "unlawful" because there was a humanitarian crisis in Gaza at the time.

The panel's report, published today, described Israel's military response to the flotilla as "disproportionate" and said it "betrayed an unacceptable level of brutality".

The mission criticised the Israeli government for failing to co-operate with its inquiry. "Regrettably to date, no information has been given to the mission by or on behalf of the government of Israel,"
Gaza flotilla attack: UN report condemns Israeli 'brutality' | World news | guardian.co.uk

Ho-say, is that the same UN Human Rights Council with Egypt, Jordan, Cuba, Russia, China and Saudi Arabia, which beheaded 6 people in just one month last year, as membersl?

Ho-say, Israel acted within full compliance of international law.

Now, even a dumbass like you knows, Ho-say.

It's Jewish land. Arabs migrated from Arabia thousands of years after Jews were inhabiting the land.

Open a history book

So a cop shooting someone coming at them with a knife is a murderer?

Your logic doesnt make sense. Once the passengers started attacking them with whatever they became combatants.

Ha Ha with the failed state thing. Just because you say something doesnt mean its true. I dont see either country going anywhere any time soon.
If the cop shoots his knife-wielding attacker multiple times in the back of the head, yes she's a murderer.

Ken O'Keefe is a former US Marine who was on the Mavi Marmara last MEMORIAL DAY. He helped disarm three commandos and isolate them deep within the ship away from their fellow marauders.

"These boys were at our mercy, they were out of reach of their fellow murderers...I looked into the eyes of all three of these boys and I can tell you they had the fear of god in them...and I have no doubt they did not believe there was anyway they would survive that day."

"Terrorists" on the Mavi Marmara treated the commandos' wounds and allowed them to go free. Unlike the "logic" of cold-blooded executions the IDF displayed during their cowardly MEMORIAL DAY assault.

On Cowardice and Violence

Your reference is from a biased source, show me some backup please, Ive provided more than enough to show that the blockade is legal.

The blockade is entirely lawful as a legitimate response to Gaza's declaration of war against Israel. Efforts to violate the blockade, unlawful.

How do you justify Hamas launching rockets over the border into Israel? "They're Jews; they got it coming"?

"Israel" has no borders. Sderot is inside Palestine's borders.

If the cop shoots his knife-wielding attacker multiple times in the back of the head, yes she's a murderer.

Ken O'Keefe is a former US Marine who was on the Mavi Marmara last MEMORIAL DAY. He helped disarm three commandos and isolate them deep within the ship away from their fellow marauders.

"These boys were at our mercy, they were out of reach of their fellow murderers...I looked into the eyes of all three of these boys and I can tell you they had the fear of god in them...and I have no doubt they did not believe there was anyway they would survive that day."

"Terrorists" on the Mavi Marmara treated the commandos' wounds and allowed them to go free. Unlike the "logic" of cold-blooded executions the IDF displayed during their cowardly MEMORIAL DAY assault.

On Cowardice and Violence

Your reference is from a biased source, show me some backup please, Ive provided more than enough to show that the blockade is legal.

The blockade is entirely lawful as a legitimate response to Gaza's declaration of war against Israel. Efforts to violate the blockade, unlawful.

Gaza never declared war against Israel. That is just propaganda by Israel.

Hamas declared war on Israel in issuing its Charter calling for the destruction of Israel.

Thousands of rockets fired into Israel since then constitute acts of war.

Now, even you know, dummy.

UN panel launches inquiry over flotilla crisis

time, meet waste.

Here I'll save everyone time...

The jews are guilty....

there, now we can move on.

Hamas declared war on Israel in issuing its Charter calling for the destruction of Israel.

A blockade is an act of war and that was in place before Hamas won the elections.

A blockade is an act of war and that was in place before Hamas won the elections.

You are a peabrain: Israel's blockade of Gaza was in response to Hamas's declaration of war against Israel.

Israel's blockade is entirely in compliance with maritime law.

Now, you know.

Haha, Ekram thinks that theres going to be some sort of punishment for Israel. No, im sorry, those dumb fucks are dead and thats the end of that story. Israel wins.

Ahem, sooooo.... i made this comment awhile back and look where we are now. Nothing is happening, and there is absolutely no world outcry after everyone saw the video. Those dead fools are already forgotten. Israel wins. :lol:

Haha, Ekram thinks that theres going to be some sort of punishment for Israel. No, im sorry, those dumb fucks are dead and thats the end of that story. Israel wins.

Ahem, sooooo.... i made this comment awhile back and look where we are now. Nothing is happening, and there is absolutely no world outcry after everyone saw the video. Those dead fools are already forgotten. Israel wins. :lol:

UN Gaza aid probe finds 'clear evidence' against Israel - Yahoo! News

You should have taken a look at a world map before making that statement dummy. :lol:

Show a map that does not have Israel defined by the green line which is not a border but merely designates areas of occupation.

You should have taken a look at a world map before making that statement dummy. :lol:

Show a map that does not have Israel defined by the green line which is not a border but merely designates areas of occupation.

The only borders that matter are those drawn by the League of Nations, which are binding.

Get over it. Israel exists, asshole

Forum List

Back