UN panel launches inquiry over flotilla crisis

When you first quoted figures like James Jones and Bill Clinton I thought you were being cynical; however, now I'm starting to think naive might be a better adjective.

If you doubt for a single second Jones, Clinton, and Obama wouldn't sanction the deaths of you and your entire family if Empire so required, you're drifting dangerously close to delusion.

Who is sanctioning the deaths of Pallies, Georgie girl?

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO81aO7QxbM]YouTube - Hamas we desire death human shields of civilians[/ame]

Please seek help.

Mirror mirror, Georgie girl. Make sure your nurses give you the medication.

I can't help noticing your first instinct is to support the oppressors?

Who are the oppressors, Georgie girl?

Wall Street Journal: "The Arab World's Dirty Secret"...
As Israelis and Palestinians prepare to visit Washington next week to begin direct peace talks, it's worth recalling what refugees the Palestinians are—in Arab countries.

Last week, Lebanon's parliament amended a clause in a 1946 law that had been used to bar the 400,000 Palestinians living in the country from taking any but the most menial jobs. "I was born in Lebanon and I have never known Palestine," the AP quoted one 45-year-old Palestinian who works as a cab driver. "We want to live like Lebanese. We are human beings and we need civil rights."

The dirty little secret of the Arab world is that it has consistently treated Palestinians living in its midst with contempt and often violence. In 1970, Jordan expelled thousands of Palestinian militants after Yasser Arafat attempted a coup against King Hussein. In 1991, Kuwait expelled some 400,000 Palestinians working in the country as punishment for Arafat's support for Saddam Hussein in the first Gulf War.

For six decades, Palestinians have been forced by Arab governments to live in often squalid conditions so that they could serve as propaganda tools against Israel, even as millions of refugees elsewhere have been repatriated and absorbed by their host countries. This month's vote still falls short of giving Palestinian Lebanese the rights they deserve, including citizenship. But it's a reminder of the cynicism of so much Arab pro-Palestinian propaganda, and the credulity of those who fall for it.
A Palestinian Victory - WSJ.com
If there's a house organ for oppressors, the WSJ would be a likely candidate. Another dirty little secret is the amount of money Wall Street has made from the Arab-Israeli conflict, among many others.

Richard Becker has written a book he claims dispels several Middle East myths.

"The first myth Becker debunked is that the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is an ancient one between two peoples or religions. 'This is a malicious misrepresentation of the real nature and causes of the struggle in the Middle East,' he stated.

"'There is an irreconcilable conflict in the Middle East, but it is not one between different peoples or faiths.

"'It is the struggle between imperialism, Israel and the dependent Arab regimes on the one hand and the oppressed peoples of this oil-rich and strategic region fighting for liberation and progress on the other.

'"And Palestine is at the very heart of this conflict.”'

Your battle is a major front in a class war that extends at least as far back into human history as the Fall of Man.

Open your eyes, Jew.

chomsky.info

Chomsky is just a linguistics teacher, Georgie girl. He can't help you, I'm afraid, on unrelated matters.

How's your grammar, Georgie girl?
Chomsky's just a linguist like Einstein was just a physicist.

You're on the wrong side of History on this one, Marc.

Wake up while you still can.

You're as big a loon as Chomsky, the linguistics teacher, Georgie girl, and, your knowledge of international affairs is equally vacuous.

Your grammar is poor, as well. Tsk tsk

I can't help noticing your first instinct is to support the oppressors?

Who are the oppressors, Georgie girl?

Wall Street Journal: "The Arab World's Dirty Secret"...
As Israelis and Palestinians prepare to visit Washington next week to begin direct peace talks, it's worth recalling what refugees the Palestinians are—in Arab countries.

Last week, Lebanon's parliament amended a clause in a 1946 law that had been used to bar the 400,000 Palestinians living in the country from taking any but the most menial jobs. "I was born in Lebanon and I have never known Palestine," the AP quoted one 45-year-old Palestinian who works as a cab driver. "We want to live like Lebanese. We are human beings and we need civil rights."

The dirty little secret of the Arab world is that it has consistently treated Palestinians living in its midst with contempt and often violence. In 1970, Jordan expelled thousands of Palestinian militants after Yasser Arafat attempted a coup against King Hussein. In 1991, Kuwait expelled some 400,000 Palestinians working in the country as punishment for Arafat's support for Saddam Hussein in the first Gulf War.

For six decades, Palestinians have been forced by Arab governments to live in often squalid conditions so that they could serve as propaganda tools against Israel, even as millions of refugees elsewhere have been repatriated and absorbed by their host countries. This month's vote still falls short of giving Palestinian Lebanese the rights they deserve, including citizenship. But it's a reminder of the cynicism of so much Arab pro-Palestinian propaganda, and the credulity of those who fall for it.
A Palestinian Victory - WSJ.com
If there's a house organ for oppressors, the WSJ would be a likely candidate. Another dirty little secret is the amount of money Wall Street has made from the Arab-Israeli conflict, among many others.

Richard Becker has written a book he claims dispels several Middle East myths.

Bogus link, Georgie girl. You get two spanks for that.

Take your medication, psycho.

You're on the wrong side of History on this one, Marc.

Georgie girl, the "history" is Arabs originated from Arabia. Jews, from the Levant.

Do yourself a favor and open a history book, shit-for-brains. You embarrass yourself with your ignorance.

Last edited:
More from Ken O'Keefe, former US Marine survivor of Israel's MEMORIAL DAY assault on the Mavi Marmara:

"I and hundreds of others know the truth that makes a mockery of the brave and moral Israeli military. We had in our full possession, three completely disarmed and helpless commandos.

"These boys were at our mercy, they were out of reach of their fellow murderers, inside the ship and surrounded by 100 or more men. I looked into the eyes of all three of these boys and I can tell you they had the fear of God in them. They looked at us as if we were them, and I have no doubt they did not believe there was any way they would survive that day.

"They looked like frightened children in the face of an abusive father.

But they did not face an enemy as ruthless as they. Instead the woman provided basic first aid, and ultimately they were released, battered and bruised for sure, but alive. Able to live another day. Able to feel the sun over head and the embrace of loved ones. Unlike those they murdered. Despite mourning the loss of our brothers, feeling rage towards these boys, we let them go."

Why is it your side seems to perform better when it's killing women and 12 year-olds?

Any thoughts on why the Jewish State of Israel picked a holiday honoring American war dead to murder an American citizen on the high seas?

What will happen to Israel when a majority of Americans judge Israel by the same standards as apartheid South Africa?

Can you swim?

"I and hundreds of others know the truth that makes a mockery of the brave and moral Israeli military. We had in our full possession, three completely disarmed and helpless commandos.

The flotilla was dispatched by IHH, which is part of the Union of Good classified by Germany, France and the US as a terrorist organization.

Those on the flotilla were terrorists or complicit in terrorism.
HP-1267: Treasury Designates the Union of Good

The flotilla was dispatched by IHH, which is part of the Union of Good classified by Germany, France and the US as a terrorist organization.

Oooooooo!!! marcy played the terrorist card.

Last ditch sign of desperation.

Hopefully , the turkeys will get thrown out of NATO for their sordid actions.

Oooooooo!!! marcy played the terrorist card, as usual.

Go back to sleep. You got nothing.

The US classified Nelson Mandela as a terrorist.

Do you agree?

I agree that you have a serious mental disability. Less obsessing on Israel and more on your sad life might be helpful
How much are you paid for defending baby killers?

Arab Muslim baby killers...
"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO81aO7QxbM]YouTube - Hamas we desire death human shields of civilians[/ame]

Oooooooo!!! marcy played the terrorist card, as usual.

Go back to sleep. You got nothing.

Good comeback, Mr. Scholar.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

"While in Israeli custody I, along with everyone else was subjected to endless abuse and flagrant acts of disrespect. Women and elderly were physically and mentally assaulted. Access to food and water and toilets was denied. Dogs were used against us, we ourselves were treated like dogs.

"We were exposed to direct sun in stress positions while hand cuffed to the point of losing circulation of blood in our hands. We were lied to incessantly, in fact I am awed at the routineness and comfort in their ability to lie, it is remarkable really.

"We were abused in just about every way imaginable and I myself was beaten and choked to the point of blacking out… and I was beaten again while in my cell. In all this what I saw more than anything else were cowards… and yet I also see my brothers.

" Because no matter how vile and wrong the Israeli agents and government are, they are still my brothers and sisters and for now I only have pity for them. Because they are relinquishing the most precious thing a human being has, their humanity."

On Cowardice...

Forum List

Back