UN panel launches inquiry over flotilla crisis

"While in Israeli custody I, along with everyone else was subjected to endless abuse and flagrant acts of disrespect. Women and elderly were physically and mentally assaulted. Access to food and water and toilets was denied. Dogs were used against us, we ourselves were treated like dogs.

"We were exposed to direct sun in stress positions while hand cuffed to the point of losing circulation of blood in our hands. We were lied to incessantly, in fact I am awed at the routineness and comfort in their ability to lie, it is remarkable really.

"We were abused in just about every way imaginable and I myself was beaten and choked to the point of blacking out… and I was beaten again while in my cell. In all this what I saw more than anything else were cowards… and yet I also see my brothers.

" Because no matter how vile and wrong the Israeli agents and government are, they are still my brothers and sisters and for now I only have pity for them. Because they are relinquishing the most precious thing a human being has, their humanity."

On Cowardice...

Oh, dear. Counterpunch has less journalistic integrity than Mad magazine.

No wonder you have a shitty education, Georgie.

" And lastly I have one more challenge. I challenge any critic of merit, publicly, to debate me on a large stage over our actions that day.

"I would especially love to debate with any Israeli leader who accuses us of wrongdoing, it would be my tremendous pleasure to face off with you.

"All I saw in Israel was cowards with guns, so I am ripe to see you in a new context.

"I want to debate with you on the largest stage possible. Take that as an open challenge and let us see just how brave Israeli leaders are."

Ken O'Keefe is a former US Marine and Gulf War veteran.

On Cowardice

Turkey did not do this. This was a private charity.

Turkey is open about its governmental role in the flotilla.

Open a newspaper, dummy.
And you still haven't told us how many sand rats you've personally murdered, Princeton Marc.

btw, how many Marcs are there
39?

Israelis save lives, while, Georgie the worthless bum masturbates in his bedroom all day.

When I was injured I chose to come to Israel because it's well known that the treatment here is better than in Egypt - by a lot - or in Gaza. I had to have a microsurgery to replace a tendon in my foot, and I knew this was the best place to do it. He insisted that his identity be hidden, for fear of repercussions from Hamas.
Every year thousands of Palestinian patients from Gaza and the West Bank are treated in Israeli hospitals across the country. Patients also come from many Arab countries, some of which still don't even recognize Israel.
Rokon Asadi, Medical Rep. for Arab Community:
All politics aside, Israel has a very good reputation in the world for medicine. There are many, many people who want to be treated by Israel. It just doesn’t matter to them [that it]s Israel. There would be many more patients coming from Persian countries, Arab and neighboring countries, if there wasn’t such difficulty getting their visas
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCqJ948Td2Q]YouTube - Gazans choose Israeli hospitals despite troubles[/ame]

Last Memorial Day when Israeli commandos took over the Mavi Marmara they deliberately executed 19 year-old Furkan Dogan.

"The report reveals that Dogan, the 19-year-old US citizen of Turkish descent, was filming with a small video camera on the top deck of the Mavi Marmara when he was shot twice in the head, once in the back and in the left leg and foot and that he was shot in the face at point blank range while lying on the ground."

It should happen to Bibi's and Obama's children.

UN Report

Last Memorial Day when Israeli commandos took over the Mavi Marmara they deliberately executed 19 year-old Furkan Dogan.

The Mavi Marmara, a terrorist-owned vessel which did not carry one gram of food, intended to violate a lawful blockade. Israel acted in compliance with maritime law in intercepting it.

Georgie gets smacked down, again.

The forensic evidence that establishes that fact is 'tattooing around the wound in his face,' indicating that the shot was 'delivered at point blank range.'

"The report describes the forensic evidence as showing that 'the trajectory of the wound, from bottom to top, together with a vital abrasion to the left shoulder that could be consistent with the bullet exit point, is compatible with the shot being received while he was lying on the ground on his back.'"

How 'bout a nice tattoo, Princess?

UN Report

The forensic evidence that establishes that fact is 'tattooing around the wound in his face,' indicating that the shot was 'delivered at point blank range.'

"The report describes the forensic evidence as showing that 'the trajectory of the wound, from bottom to top, together with a vital abrasion to the left shoulder that could be consistent with the bullet exit point, is compatible with the shot being received while he was lying on the ground on his back.'"

How 'bout a nice tattoo, Princess?

UN Report

Low Self Esteem Georgie, still no condemnation from you on your Muslim cohorts' genocide of children, men and women in Darfur.

You're a fraud and a loser, Low Self Esteem Georgie

"The administration has made it clear through its inaction and its explicit public posture that it has no intention of pressing the issue of the murder of a US citizen in cold blood by Israeli commandos."

UN Report

Still, not a peep from Georgie about the millions of children, men and women slaughtered by Muslims in Darfur and southern Sudan.

Georgie the total fraud.

"Hijacking boats in international waters and killing passengers is, of course, a serious crime. The editors of the London Guardian are quite right to say that 'If an armed group of Somali pirates had yesterday boarded six vessels on the high seas, killing at least 10 passengers and injuring many more, a Nato taskforce would today be heading for the Somali coast.'

"It is worth bearing in mind that the crime is nothing new.

"For decades, Israel has been hijacking boats in international waters between Cyprus and Lebanon, killing or kidnapping passengers, sometimes bringing them to prisons in Israel including secret prison/torture chambers sometimes holding them as hostages for many years.

"Israel assumes that it can carry out such crimes with impunity because the US tolerates them and Europe generally follows the US lead.

Chomsky

"Hijacking boats in international waters and killing passengers is, of course, a serious crime. The editors of the London Guardian are quite right to say that 'If an armed group of Somali pirates had yesterday boarded six vessels on the high seas, killing at least 10 passengers and injuring many more, a Nato taskforce would today be heading for the Somali coast.'

"It is worth bearing in mind that the crime is nothing new.

"For decades, Israel has been hijacking boats in international waters between Cyprus and Lebanon, killing or kidnapping passengers, sometimes bringing them to prisons in Israel including secret prison/torture chambers sometimes holding them as hostages for many years.

"Israel assumes that it can carry out such crimes with impunity because the US tolerates them and Europe generally follows the US lead.

Chomsky

Georgie, Chomsky is just a linguistics teacher, not an authority on international law.

Israel was entirely compliant with maritime law in intercepting a hostile vessel intent on running Israel's lawful blockade of Gaza, even in international waters.

You really, really do not know what you're talking about, Georgie, nor, does Chomsky the linguistics teacher.

Georgie gets bitch slapped, again.

It is very likely that the findings of the UN Human Right Council will flow into the main investigation initiated by Ban-Ki-Moon.

Meanwhile the IHH has declared, that it will apply to the International Criminal Court of The Hague:
World court offers new course for Turkish NGO in flotilla case - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review

Israel accused by investigators of suppressing audio-visual footage confiscated from Aid workers
-->
Pressure mounts on Israel, accused of suppressing footage

On Friday it will be voted in UN whether the report of UN Human Rights Council will flow into Ban-Ki-Moon investigation. It is a 47 member body to vote over this issue.
OIC countries currently have majority in that 47 member body.
Turkey is chair of OIC ( Organization of Islamic Conference = 57 countries).

Pressure mounts on Israel, accused of suppressing footage

Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu of Turkey is the first by-vote-elected Secretary General of the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC)
http://www.oic-oci.org/page_detail.asp?p_id=58

Last edited:
OIC is the largest International Organization behind UN.
Turkey is its CEO.

Member States
Observer States

OIC_map.png

Last edited:
Nothing is happening, and there is absolutely no world outcry after everyone saw the video. Those dead fools are already forgotten.

Israel wins.
:lol:

Only Veto-USA can save you from this point on.
You can't win this game. Dream on.

I will not say 'Turkey wins', but justice will come.
There is no 'win' on the back of dead Aid activists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back