UN Mideast envoy calls on Security Council for Israel action

What's a "Palestinian territory"?

Oh dear....

Go look on a map!

I did, no such country in history.

Oh not another one....

So, can you show me where I mentioned anything about a "country"?

In case thats a bit of a tricky question let me help you...

NO WHERE!

Sheesh! :cuckoo:

"Palestinian territory" from a country that never existed.
How does that happen?

Wow, are you really that dumb?

I never mentioned the word "country" YOU did!

There is a difference between country and territory you know... :cuckoo::cuckoo:
What's the difference?

Oh dear....

Go look on a map!

Oh not another one....

NO WHERE!

"Palestinian territory" from a country that never existed.
How does that happen?

Wow, are you really that dumb?

I never mentioned the word "country" YOU did!

There is a difference between country and territory you know... :cuckoo::cuckoo:
What's the difference?

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Are you serious?

Google it...!!

Oh not another one....

NO WHERE!

And I cant find a map of Palestinian territory either, maybe you can help ?

YAY PHONEY!!!!

Always first to jump on the Dumbass Bus!

:cuckoo::ahole-1:

Guess you could not find one either, so you resort to flaming, typical islamonazi trait

Phoney look... You are just a dumbass and give great laughter to this forum every day...

Rather than posting a map perhaps this might help jog your memory....

The United Nations, the European Union, International Committee of the Red Cross and the government of the United Kingdom all refer to the "Occupied Palestinian Territories". The International Court of Justice refers to the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, as "the Occupied Palestinian Territory" and this term is used as the legal definition by the International Court of Justice in the ruling in July 2004.

Here's a little link to where that came from... Palestinian territories - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Hope it helps you and your dumbmass mate...

And still no map delineating those territories, now why is that do you think abu. Could it be that because the Palestinian terrorists have not carried out the promises they have made to negotiate peace and mutual borders that none exist so cant be plotted on a map

This is easier that shooting fish in a barrel showing you up for the complete cretin you are.

YAY PHONEY!!!!

Guess you could not find one either, so you resort to flaming, typical islamonazi trait

Phoney look... You are just a dumbass and give great laughter to this forum every day...

The United Nations, the European Union, International Committee of the Red Cross and the government of the United Kingdom all refer to the "Occupied Palestinian Territories". The International Court of Justice refers to the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, as "the Occupied Palestinian Territory" and this term is used as the legal definition by the International Court of Justice in the ruling in July 2004.

Here's a little link to where that came from... Palestinian territories - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

They can 'refer' to it until they're frigging blue in the face, but it doesn't mean bopkess...

No, well you and your dumbass friends are a joke...

One of your dumbass friends SHOUTS international law every day yet fails to recognise it when it suits him...

Your belligerence is typical of zionazi super race thinking...

Roll on Iran getting nukes...

Another OXYMORON from the islamomoron

If I take meds I'll see this imaginary territory?

Go and learn something and come back when you have some kind of contribution to make...

As I said... You are a lonely commentator...
View attachment 38764

Teach me about this imaginary territory.

Go and read for yourself you lazy git... It's all on Google!

You never know, you might even learn something!

No maps means it does not exist, this is the stance of you islamonazis isn't it

Oh not another one....

NO WHERE!

YAY PHONEY!!!!

And still no map delineating those territories, now why is that do you think abu. Could it be that because the Palestinian terrorists have not carried out the promises they have made to negotiate peace and mutual borders that none exist so cant be plotted on a map

This is easier that shooting fish in a barrel showing you up for the complete cretin you are.

The only cretin here Phoney is you...

You have jumped on the stupid bus with toadmeister!

You are fully aware of the Palestinian territories, if you want a map, Google it.

Neither side have carried out their promises... Why you fail to see that is further evidence of your ZIONAZI RACISM!

YAY PHONEY!!!!

You are fully aware of the Palestinian territories, if you want a map, Google it.

Neither side have carried out their promises... Why you fail to see that is further evidence of your ZIONAZI RACISM!
I don't think he likes your position, Phoenall...
tongue_smile.gif

YAY PHONEY!!!!

And the islamonazi moron posts another OXYMORON

Now do explain how I can be a defender of the Jews rights to a homeland and at the same time advocating the mass murder of the Jews

YAY PHONEY!!!!

tongue_smile.gif

I don't either, and it is showing in the melt down he is having

tongue_smile.gif

That's not a meltdown, he's just copying your use of the caps lock button; it's called "taking the piss" where I come from. :cool:

YAY PHONEY!!!!

Now do explain how I can be a defender of the Jews rights to a homeland and at the same time advocating the mass murder of the Jews

Ok Phoney a little test for you....

Want to show me in my post where there is another oxymoron?

I'm really interested to see what YOU think and oxymoron is because you obviously have not the first idea!

tongue_smile.gif

That's not a meltdown, he's just copying your use of the caps lock button; it's called "taking the piss" where I come from. :cool:

No he is going into meltdown

I'm really interested to see what YOU think and oxymoron is because you obviously have not the first idea!

How can I or any one support the homeland of the Jews and their right to defend it while also wanting to wipe them out. That is an oxymoron, and it came from a moron who cant understand how he mangles the English language

How can I or any one support the homeland of the Jews and their right to defend it while also wanting to wipe them out. That is an oxymoron, and it came from a moron who cant understand how he mangles the English language

Where did I say that :asshole:

You need to get back on your meds again Phoney... You making shit up again!

tongue_smile.gif

No he is going into meltdown
yawn.gif

Zionist is someone who supports the formation of a Jewish homeland

Nazi is someone who supports the mass genocide of the Jews

OXYMORON when you combine both terms that mean complete opposites to each other

"On this basis of their similar ideologies about ethnicity and nationhood, National Socialists and Zionists worked together for what each group believed was in its own national interest. As a result, the Hitler government vigorously supported Zionism and Jewish emigration to Palestine from 1933 until 1940-1941, when the Second World War prevented extensive collaboration."

"Until late 1938, the Zionist movement flourished in Germany under Hitler."

"The SS was particularly enthusiastic in its support for Zionism."

"Himmler's security service cooperated with the Haganah, the Zionist underground military organization in Palestine."

"In the aftermath of the November 1938 "Kristallnacht" outburst of violence and destruction, the SS quickly helped the Zionist organization to get back on its feet and continue its work in Germany"

Zionism and the Third Reich

Ok so wjhat's an Ashke-Nazi then?

Forum List

Back