UN Mideast envoy calls on Security Council for Israel action

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Well its come to this...Israeli right wingers have pushed the entire World against them and their greed for Palestinian land while their actions are responsible for bombing their neighbors and creating much ME unrest...

UN Mideast envoy calls on Security Council for Israel action - Yahoo News

Robert Serry, in his final briefing to the council, also sharply criticized Israel's illegal building of settlements in Palestinian territories, saying it "may kill the very possibility of reaching peace on the paradigm of two states for two peoples."

"I frankly do not know if it is already too late," Serry said.

The U.N. envoy spoke a day after Israel's prime minister was officially chosen to form a new government following an acrimonious election campaign.

President Barack Obama has been clear this week about his impatience with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's comments shortly before the Israeli elections that he would not allow the establishment of a Palestinian state on his watch.

Only a deluded leftist would blame Israel for Islamic violence in the ME. You're sick Pbel. Very sick.

Only a deluded leftist would blame Israel for Islamic violence in the ME. You're sick Pbel. Very sick.
Its not delusion, Israel has bombed Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt,Iraq, Palestine, did I miss anyone, Toast?

Its not delusion, Israel has bombed Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt,Iraq, Palestine, did I miss anyone, Toast?
I love how you mention the countries Israel has bombed without ever explaining why they did so??

Either way, the current unrest in the ME has nothing to do with Israel.

Because Obama says so?

Obama is a joke.
The UN envoy of the ME said so.
Your OP ends with Obama.

Yes, the Dictates of the Dictator, Obama says so
Your
I love how you mention the countries Israel has bombed without ever explaining why they did so??

I'm sure you can tell us?

SECURITY RIGHT? Even the Pre-Emptive strike in 67, right Toast?

Well its come to this...Israeli right wingers have pushed the entire World against them and their greed for Palestinian land while their actions are responsible for bombing their neighbors and creating much ME unrest...

UN Mideast envoy calls on Security Council for Israel action - Yahoo News

Robert Serry, in his final briefing to the council, also sharply criticized Israel's illegal building of settlements in Palestinian territories, saying it "may kill the very possibility of reaching peace on the paradigm of two states for two peoples."

"I frankly do not know if it is already too late," Serry said.

The U.N. envoy spoke a day after Israel's prime minister was officially chosen to form a new government following an acrimonious election campaign.

President Barack Obama has been clear this week about his impatience with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's comments shortly before the Israeli elections that he would not allow the establishment of a Palestinian state on his watch.

their greed for Palestinian land

What's "Palestinian land"?

Because Obama says so?

Obama is a joke.
Your OP ends with Obama.

Your

Either they were attacked or threatened. But because it's Israel, deluded leftists will complain when they defend themselves. If it was any other country in th esame situation, the world would be silent

Only the strike in 67 was not in response to Arab attacks, great point, "Toast?"

That was the one where Egypt closed the Straights of Tiran to Israel, where Syria bombed Israel settlements, and all those weak Arab nations massed troops and tanks to attack Israel?

I guess Egypt should not of kicked-out the UN peacekeepers, huh.

Last edited:
Because Obama says so?

Obama is a joke.
Your OP ends with Obama.

Your

Either they were attacked or threatened. But because it's Israel, deluded leftists will complain when they defend themselves. If it was any other country in th esame situation, the world would be silent
I guess you don't know what a pre-emtive strike means?

The Arab Armies never had the capacity of fighting and the 67 result in a six day rout proves Israel's premise a lie...Even PM Begin admitted in his memoirs that is was a land grab.

That why the UN and even the USA does not recognize Israeli Annexations to this very day.

Because Obama says so?

Obama is a joke.
Your OP ends with Obama.

Your

I guess you don't know what a pre-emtive strike means?

The Arab Armies never had the capacity of fighting and the 67 result in a six day rout proves Israel's premise a lie...Even PM Begin admitted in his memoirs that is was a land grab.

That why the UN and even the USA does not recognize Israeli Annexations to this very day.
The result in six days was because Israel destroyed their air forces in a matter of 2 days due to them attaining top secret maps of the location of the air bases. Without an air force, they had no chance against Israel. So yes, they DID have the capacity. Remember they Yom Kippur war where Israel came VERY close to losing?

Yes, I do know what a pre emptive strike means. Since you are agreeing that what Israel did in 1967 was a pre - emptive strike, then you are agreeing with the truth that Israel did so to repel a future attack from other countries:

"A preemptive war is a war that is commenced in an attempt to repel or defeat a perceived imminent offensive or invasion, or to gain a strategic advantage in an impending (allegedly unavoidable) war shortly before that attack materializes"

Preemptive war - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Only the strike in 67 was not in response to Arab attacks, great point, "Toast?"

That was the one where Egypt closed the Straights of Tiran to Israel, where Syria bombed Israel settlements, and all those weak Arab nations massed troops and tanks to attack Israel?

I guess Egypt should not of kick-out the UN peacekeepers, huh.
Not to mention the threats of annihilation from the Arab states. Israel was well within her right to attack Egypt pre - emptively.

I guess Egypt should not of kick-out the UN peacekeepers, huh.
Not to mention the threats of annihilation from the Arab states. Israel was well within her right to attack Egypt pre - emptively.

Egypt had already declared war on Israel. They parked the better part of their arm on Israel's door step. They go to rid of the UN watchers. They had plans to attack Israel with five to one the next day along with syria. Nothing preemptive about it. Israel was about to be attacked on two fronts with a limited about of people and equipment. It was smart and quick.
Yom Kippur Israel was caught off guard and it took three times as long to put an end to the fighting.

Forum List

Back