UN Mideast envoy calls on Security Council for Israel action

Only a deluded leftist would blame Israel for Islamic violence in the ME. You're sick Pbel. Very sick.
Its not delusion, Israel has bombed Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt,Iraq, Palestine, did I miss anyone, Toast?
Bombing your enemies is Justified.

You support Hamas bombing Israel then?
I have no problem with Hamas bombing Israel, as long as Palestinians and their supporters don't start whining when Israel hits back ten times harder...

No, well a belligerent warmonger like you has no problem with killing innocent people!
I'm not a warmonger. I'm just someone who understands that the only language that Islamic terrorists know is warfare.

Only a deluded leftist would blame Israel for Islamic violence in the ME. You're sick Pbel. Very sick.

"sharply criticized Israel's illegal building of settlements in Palestinian territories"

Good enough reason for people to be a bit upset don't you think?

What's a "Palestinian territory"?

Oh dear....

Go look on a map!

I did, no such country in history.

Oh not another one....

So, can you show me where I mentioned anything about a "country"?

In case thats a bit of a tricky question let me help you...

NO WHERE!

Sheesh! :cuckoo:

"Palestinian territory" from a country that never existed.
How does that happen?

"sharply criticized Israel's illegal building of settlements in Palestinian territories"

Oh dear....

Go look on a map!

Oh not another one....

NO WHERE!

How does that happen?

Wow, are you really that dumb?

I never mentioned the word "country" YOU did!

There is a difference between country and territory you know... :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Oh dear....

Go look on a map!

Oh not another one....

NO WHERE!

And I cant find a map of Palestinian territory either, maybe you can help ?

Oh dear....

Go look on a map!

Oh not another one....

NO WHERE!

YAY PHONEY!!!!

Always first to jump on the Dumbass Bus!

:cuckoo::ahole-1:

Oh dear....

Go look on a map!

Oh not another one....

NO WHERE!

YAY PHONEY!!!!

Guess you could not find one either, so you resort to flaming, typical islamonazi trait

Oh dear....

Go look on a map!

Oh not another one....

NO WHERE!

YAY PHONEY!!!!

Guess you could not find one either, so you resort to flaming, typical islamonazi trait

Phoney look... You are just a dumbass and give great laughter to this forum every day...

Rather than posting a map perhaps this might help jog your memory....

The United Nations, the European Union, International Committee of the Red Cross and the government of the United Kingdom all refer to the "Occupied Palestinian Territories". The International Court of Justice refers to the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, as "the Occupied Palestinian Territory" and this term is used as the legal definition by the International Court of Justice in the ruling in July 2004.

Here's a little link to where that came from... Palestinian territories - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Hope it helps you and your dumbmass mate...

Oh not another one....

NO WHERE!

YAY PHONEY!!!!

Phoney look... You are just a dumbass and give great laughter to this forum every day...

The United Nations, the European Union, International Committee of the Red Cross and the government of the United Kingdom all refer to the "Occupied Palestinian Territories". The International Court of Justice refers to the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, as "the Occupied Palestinian Territory" and this term is used as the legal definition by the International Court of Justice in the ruling in July 2004.

Here's a little link to where that came from... Palestinian territories - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

They can 'refer' to it until they're frigging blue in the face, but it doesn't mean bopkess...

Oh not another one....

NO WHERE!

YAY PHONEY!!!!

They can 'refer' to it until they're frigging blue in the face, but it doesn't mean bopkess...

No, well you and your dumbass friends are a joke...

One of your dumbass friends SHOUTS international law every day yet fails to recognise it when it suits him...

Your belligerence is typical of zionazi super race thinking...

Roll on Iran getting nukes...

Thank you for your feedback.

...One of your dumbass friends SHOUTS international law every day yet fails to recognise it when it suits him...
By Jove, I think you've got it.

...Your belligerence is typical of zionazi super race thinking...
Not really... more like typical of Americans determined not to let your Hamas pussies - and those who support them - get the upper hand, against an old friend.

...Roll on Iran getting nukes...
Non sequitur.

Oh dear....

Go look on a map!

Oh not another one....

NO WHERE!

Maybe this will help.

Ortelius_Terra Sancta_edit1.jpg

http://www.spertus.edu/sites/default/files/u21/Ortelius_Terra Sancta_edit1.jpg

By A. Ortellius, a Flemish mapmaker from the mid 1500s.

Thank you for your feedback.

...One of your dumbass friends SHOUTS international law every day yet fails to recognise it when it suits him...
By Jove, I think you've got it.

...Your belligerence is typical of zionazi super race thinking...
Not really... more like typical of Americans determined not to let your Hamas pussies - and those who support them - get the upper hand, against an old friend.

...Roll on Iran getting nukes...
Non sequitur.

My pleasure condom

Yep, real class those dumbass zionazi's who shout their mouths off about INTERNATIONAL LAW then choose to completely ignore it :cuckoo:

Got a link for your "typical American"?

And as I have stated MANY times... I do not support Hamas!

Perceived acts of war are an excuse to invade or justify a sneak attack...Sure the Egyptians were pestering, they closed the straits but they did not fire a real shot and Israel set them up for a war they wanted to get E. Jerusalem...Israel's route to defeating the smaller Egyptian army which never had a chance of invading Israel...Even the Memoirs of Dayan and Begin admitted Israel started this war to essentially grab land from the Arabs...

Controversies relating to the Six-Day War - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Preemptive strike v. unjustified attack[edit]

Israeli women and children dig trenches at Gan Shmuel. The photo was taken during the waiting period in the days preceding the Six-Day War.
Initially, both Egypt and Israel announced that they had been attacked by the other country. Gideon Rafael, the Israeli Ambassador to the UN, received a message from the Israeli foreign office: "inform immediately the President of the Sec. Co. that Israel is now engaged in repelling Egyptian land and air forces." At 3:10 am, Rafael woke ambassador Hans Tabor, the Danish President of the Security Council for June, with the news that Egyptian forces had "moved against Israel" .[1] and that Israel was responding to a "cowardly and treacherous" attack from Egypt…"[2] At the Security Council meeting of June 5, both Israel and Egypt claimed to be repelling an invasion by the other,[1] and "Israeli officials – Eban and Evron – swore that Egypt had fired first".[3]

On June 5 Egypt, supported by the USSR, charged Israel with aggression. Israel claimed that Egypt had struck first, telling the council that “in the early hours of this morning Egyptian armoured columns moved in an offensive thrust against Israel’s borders. At the same time Egyptian planes took off from airfields in Sinai and struck out towards Israel. Egyptian artillery in the Gaza strip shelled the Israel villages of Kissufim, Nahal-Oz and Ein Hashelosha..." In fact, this was not the case,[4] The US Office of Current Intelligence "...soon concluded that the Israelis – contrary to their claims – had fired first." [5] and it is known the war started by a surprise Israeli attack against Egypt's air forces that left its ground troops vulnerable to further Israeli air strikes.

"Israel set them up for a war they wanted to get E. Jerusalem"

What a load of crap. E. Jerusalem was occupied by Jordan at the time. Israel pre emptively struck Egypt, not Jordan. Jordan was the one who attacked Israel first, even after Israel warned them not to.
..." In fact, this was not the case,[4] The US Office of Current Intelligence "...soon concluded that the Israelis – contrary to their claims – had fired first." [5] and it is known the war started by a surprise Israeli attack against Egypt's air forces that left its ground troops vulnerable to further Israeli air strikes.

As was stated that is Egypt, not Jordan.

Israel pleaded with Jordan not to enter the war but they did.

The reason Israel fired on Egypt first was because the arab militaries were amassing on the borders and the arab governments were threatening to destroy Israel.

Israel didn't wait for them to pull the trigger.

However, Jordan attacked Israel first during this war.

you're correct, of course.

but the terrorist supporters don't care.
NEG. REP ME toothless lying witch...Israel is the Terrorist State and the UN is about to indict your heroes!

You go things backwards the UN is the terrorist institution and they can go fuck themselves.

"Israel set them up for a war they wanted to get E. Jerusalem"

What a load of crap. E. Jerusalem was occupied by Jordan at the time. Israel pre emptively struck Egypt, not Jordan. Jordan was the one who attacked Israel first, even after Israel warned them not to.
..." In fact, this was not the case,[4] The US Office of Current Intelligence "...soon concluded that the Israelis – contrary to their claims – had fired first." [5] and it is known the war started by a surprise Israeli attack against Egypt's air forces that left its ground troops vulnerable to further Israeli air strikes.

As was stated that is Egypt, not Jordan.

Israel pleaded with Jordan not to enter the war but they did.

The reason Israel fired on Egypt first was because the arab militaries were amassing on the borders and the arab governments were threatening to destroy Israel.

Israel didn't wait for them to pull the trigger.

However, Jordan attacked Israel first during this war.

you're correct, of course.

but the terrorist supporters don't care.
NEG. REP ME toothless lying witch...Israel is the Terrorist State and the UN is about to indict your heroes!

You go things backwards the UN is the terrorist institution and they can go fuck themselves.
yawn.gif

Oh dear....

Go look on a map!

Oh not another one....

NO WHERE!

How does that happen?

There is a difference between country and territory you know... :cuckoo::cuckoo:

You mentioned imaginary territory. Named after imaginary people.
Congrats!

Oh dear....

Go look on a map!

Oh not another one....

NO WHERE!

How does that happen?

You mentioned imaginary territory. Named after imaginary people.
Congrats!

Get back on those meds toadmeister...

There's some malfunction going on in your head...

You almost got it right except for the "imaginary" bit...

It does worry me when the rest of the world knows that it exists and one individual decides to make up, misquote and then go against every sane human being on the planet!

Forum List

Back