UN Mideast envoy calls on Security Council for Israel action

"UN Mideast envoy calls on Security Council for Israel action" ???

To be broadcast on WankerVision... 11:00 pm Eastern.

giphy.gif

...That's why no one on planet earth recognizes Israel's annexations including the USA.
Given Obumble's terrible handling of the relationship with Israel, that will probably change on January 20, 2017, as we move our Embassy to Jerusalem, downgrading Tel Aviv to Consulate status, as a kiss-and-make-up tossed bone, to help restore the relationship to its pre-Obama state and beyond.

Your Nazi
Bullshit Palestinian propaganda Pbel.

I told you you that Jordan attacked Israel in 1967 after Israel had warned them not to. You asked me for a link, I provided you with one that corroborated my statement. The paragraph from the link that corroborated my statement came with a source as well (a book).

So, Israel would never have conquered the West Bank had King Hussein minded his own business.
What you linked is a Jordanian attack after Israel bombed Egypt, what's your point?

My point is that Jordan attacked Israel first, therefore bringing them into the war. THAT is why Israel captured the West Bank. What does Israel attacking Egypt have to do with Jordan ? What was it their business?
I'm refuting your and every other deluded pro Palestinian propagandists lie that Israel attacked Jordan first.
I never said that, I said Israel preemptively started the 1967 land grab..

And you can pretend that the 6 Day War was just a land grab and that Israel started it but you can't explain why Egypt ordered those UN "peacekeepers" out of the way.
What else could it be but a land grab? Egypt's Air force was decimated, her Army was running toward the Sinai...Jordan was a joke, Israel grabbed the Sinai, Golan Heights and the West Bank in days...

It was all pre-planned and everyone knows it...That's why no one on planet earth recognizes Israel's annexations including the USA.
I just proved that it WASN'T pre planned. Stop trying to re write history

Oh, and if Israel did all this for land, why did they give back the Sinai, offer to Syria to give back the entire Golan and make offers to the Palestinians to return virtually the entire West Bank??

What you linked is a Jordanian attack after Israel bombed Egypt, what's your point?

My point is that Jordan attacked Israel first, therefore bringing them into the war. THAT is why Israel captured the West Bank. What does Israel attacking Egypt have to do with Jordan ? What was it their business?
I'm refuting your and every other deluded pro Palestinian propagandists lie that Israel attacked Jordan first.

And you can pretend that the 6 Day War was just a land grab and that Israel started it but you can't explain why Egypt ordered those UN "peacekeepers" out of the way.
What else could it be but a land grab? Egypt's Air force was decimated, her Army was running toward the Sinai...Jordan was a joke, Israel grabbed the Sinai, Golan Heights and the West Bank in days...

It was all pre-planned and everyone knows it...That's why no one on planet earth recognizes Israel's annexations including the USA.

Oh, and if Israel did all this for land, why did they give back the Sinai, offer to Syria to give back the entire Golan and make offers to the Palestinians to return virtually the entire West Bank??
Reaching for straws instead of your pacifier, at least you're improving...

You proved nothing.

"UN Mideast envoy calls on Security Council for Israel action" ???

To be broadcast on WankerVision... 11:00 pm Eastern.

giphy.gif
Is that you on the balcony with your significant other Limpy?

You proved nothing.

Yes, giving back the Sinai is just like "reaching for straws". LOL! Loser.

You proved nothing.

Umm, yes I did. YOU proved nothing and you didn't refute my posts. I also backed up my posts with links.

Poor deluded Pbel can't handle the truth :(

Here ya go Pbel, one more time !

:boohoo:

You proved nothing.

Pbel sure is good for laughs sometimes !

Your Nazi
Bullshit Palestinian propaganda Pbel.

I told you you that Jordan attacked Israel in 1967 after Israel had warned them not to. You asked me for a link, I provided you with one that corroborated my statement. The paragraph from the link that corroborated my statement came with a source as well (a book).

So, Israel would never have conquered the West Bank had King Hussein minded his own business.

Once again you attempt to ignore the FACT that Egypt dismissed the UN "peacekeepers" just days before the start of hostilities. Either they did so to entice and facilitate an Israeli attack in the Sinai Desert or to facilitate their own attack on Israel. I'm guessing you believe the former. We both know why.

You proved nothing.

Pbel sure is good for laughs sometimes !

Most knuckle-dragging idiots are.

If that was true why did Egypt commit an act of war by closing the Straits of Tiran and why, oh why did they order UN peacekeeping forces in the Sinai out of the way?
Posturing is not an act of war and History has deemed Israel a starting that war...Israeli actions at the Golan goaded Syria according to Dayan, and PM Begin admitted that Israel's manifest destiny w to conquer Eretz Israel...
Stop kidding yourself...

Of course, you failed to answer either of the obvious questions posed to you, choosing instead to posture.
Israel neither goaded Egypt into their act of war nor into ordering UN "peacekeepers" out of the way ... an order, BTW, with which they quickly complied.
Post an unbiased link to support your bull that Egypt's actions started this war in 1967.

Already been posted, and just because it does not agree with your POV does not mean that it is not valid

If that was true why did Egypt commit an act of war by closing the Straits of Tiran and why, oh why did they order UN peacekeeping forces in the Sinai out of the way?
Posturing is not an act of war and History has deemed Israel a starting that war...Israeli actions at the Golan goaded Syria according to Dayan, and PM Begin admitted that Israel's manifest destiny w to conquer Eretz Israel...
Stop kidding yourself...

Of course, you failed to answer either of the obvious questions posed to you, choosing instead to posture.
Israel neither goaded Egypt into their act of war nor into ordering UN "peacekeepers" out of the way ... an order, BTW, with which they quickly complied.
Post an unbiased link to support your bull that Egypt's actions started this war in 1967.

Six-Day War ends - Jun 11 1967 - HISTORY.com#

Increased tensions and skirmishes along Israel’s northern border with Syria were the immediate cause of the third Arab-Israeli war. In 1967, Syria intensified its bombardment of Israeli settlements across the border, and Israel struck back by shooting down six Syrian MiG fighters. After Syria alleged in May 1967 that Israel was massing troops along the border, Egypt mobilized its forces and demanded the withdrawal of the U.N. Emergency Force from the Israel-Egypt cease-fire lines of the 1956 conflict. The U.N. peacekeepers left on May 19, and three days later Egypt closed the Strait of Tiran to Israeli shipping. On May 30, Jordan signed a mutual-defense treaty with Egypt and Syria, and other Arab states, including Iraq, Kuwait, and Algeria, sent troop contingents to join the Arab coalition against Israel.
Also, Israel has warned Egypt that closing the Straits of Tiran would be considered an act of war...

As did the UN at the time, and Egypt's ally Russia also told them it was suicide to carry on with the planned attack of Operation Dawn

Stop kidding yourself...

Six-Day War ends - Jun 11 1967 - HISTORY.com#

Increased tensions and skirmishes along Israel’s northern border with Syria were the immediate cause of the third Arab-Israeli war. In 1967, Syria intensified its bombardment of Israeli settlements across the border, and Israel struck back by shooting down six Syrian MiG fighters. After Syria alleged in May 1967 that Israel was massing troops along the border, Egypt mobilized its forces and demanded the withdrawal of the U.N. Emergency Force from the Israel-Egypt cease-fire lines of the 1956 conflict. The U.N. peacekeepers left on May 19, and three days later Egypt closed the Strait of Tiran to Israeli shipping. On May 30, Jordan signed a mutual-defense treaty with Egypt and Syria, and other Arab states, including Iraq, Kuwait, and Algeria, sent troop contingents to join the Arab coalition against Israel.
Also, Israel has warned Egypt that closing the Straits of Tiran would be considered an act of war...
So what? Can you provide a link that concurs with the UN besides the Pariah State's?

Clutching at straws because you know you are wrong AGAIN

Here are three quotes from the Egyptian Government 3 weeks prior to Israel's pre - emptive strike:

We challenge you, Eshkol, to try all your weapons. Put them to the test; they will spell Israel’s death and annihilation.”
- Egyptian government broadcast
(Voice of the Arabs, May 16, 1967; quoted in Walter Laqueur, The Road to War [Pelican Books, 1969], p. 82)

“The Zionist barrack in Palestine is about to collapse and be destroyed… Every one of the hundred million Arabs has been living for the past nineteen years on one hope - to live to see the day Israel is liquidated… There is no life, no peace nor hope for the gangs of Zionism to remain in the occupied land.”
(Voice of the Arabs, May 18, 1967; quoted in Walter Laqueur, The Road to War [Pelican Books, 1969], p. 105)

“It is our chance, Arabs, to direct a blow of death and annihilation to Israel and all its presence in our Holy Land. It is a war for which we are waiting and in which we shall triumph.”
(Voice of the Arabs, May 19, 1967; quoted in Walter Laqueur, The Road to War [Pelican Books, 1969], p. 105)

Understanding the Arab-Israeli Conflict

Add that to what SAYIT already posted, AND the fact that Israel gave back the Sinai in 1979 in a peace deal (they had actually offered to give it back before in exchange for a peace treaty, but Egypt refused).......well then. It's pretty obvious who the aggressor was .
Firing the first shot does not mean starting the war. It means taking initiative to protect your citizens from a perceived threat.
You're beginning to sound like a circus clown especially in light of all the linked evidence I have provided, Israel's leaders are ALL liars!

Getting really desperate now, so will you accept the evidence from the US, Russia and the UN or not.

Only a deluded leftist would blame Israel for Islamic violence in the ME. You're sick Pbel. Very sick.
Its not delusion, Israel has bombed Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt,Iraq, Palestine, did I miss anyone, Toast?
Bombing your enemies is Justified.

You support Hamas bombing Israel then?
You support mangling the English language.

Really? Where did that happen then Einstein?

Only a deluded leftist would blame Israel for Islamic violence in the ME. You're sick Pbel. Very sick.
Its not delusion, Israel has bombed Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt,Iraq, Palestine, did I miss anyone, Toast?
Bombing your enemies is Justified.

You support Hamas bombing Israel then?
I have no problem with Hamas bombing Israel, as long as Palestinians and their supporters don't start whining when Israel hits back ten times harder...

No, well a belligerent warmonger like you has no problem with killing innocent people!

"sharply criticized Israel's illegal building of settlements in Palestinian territories"

Good enough reason for people to be a bit upset don't you think?

What's a "Palestinian territory"?

Oh dear....

Go look on a map!

I did, no such country in history.

"sharply criticized Israel's illegal building of settlements in Palestinian territories"

Good enough reason for people to be a bit upset don't you think?

What's a "Palestinian territory"?

Oh dear....

Go look on a map!

I did, no such country in history.

Oh not another one....

So, can you show me where I mentioned anything about a "country"?

In case thats a bit of a tricky question let me help you...

NO WHERE!

Sheesh! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back