UN Climate Summit no longer about science!

No one on this forum comes close to your ability to mangle facts on "consensus" and ignore evidence in front of your face. 99% of peer reviewed publications SAY WHAT? And where the fuck do you get the silly idea that EVERY climate paper is a vote in some random poll??

Sounds like lunatic fringe stuff Bullwinky...

On what do you base your belief that the common cold is caused by a rhinovirus?

On what do you base your belief that the sun operates by the fusion of hydrogen?

On what do you base your belief that the speed of light is the ultimate speed limit?

On what do you base your belief that homo sapiens evolved from more primitive hominids?

On what do you base your belief that Bose-Einstein condensates exist?

On what do you base your belief that the Higgs boson has been detected?

Am I working for you now? Where can I send an invoice.
Probably have documented cause and effect on rhinovirus. Probably also have it's DNA sequenced. The others either are conceptual models and/or are accepted because they are the best plausible explanation. But before you go off uncocked, NONE of those are modeling predictions of future performance that have failed as spectacularly in the short term as AGW models.

And for most of the advanced physics, I wouldn't hold my breath for actual empirical data on Bose-Einstein condensates or Dark Matter.

I don't think predicting temperature falls into the same realm as those esoteric mental exercises that ya got there. In fact -- MOST of those theories are protected by very unknowable nature of their subjects..

The point was simply that you accept these theorems as the explanations for phenomena most likely to be correct due not to your personal experience but due to your knowledge that a consensus exists accepting their accuracy among the experts in the respective pertinent fields. These denier objections to science by consensus - calling it mob rule and the like - are complete bullshit since it is by consensus among the experts that ALL accepted scientific theory is identified.

I do NOT accept due to some consensus of experts. I accept them because they have adequately been explained IN THE OPEN without all the hype and hysteria. And because there is some HUMILITY shown for what the scientists DON'T KNOW.. Get some of that humility.. It'll help sell whatever warmingchangedisruption you're selling this week.

Humility? Bullshit. The listed items are considered settled science because a strong majority of the experts in those fields - based on the exercise of the scientific method, accept them as valid.

You're such a stubborn ass.. Why would mankind be spending $$BILLs on massive colliders to SEE a boson if the "science is settled" on that one? You are good entertainment value. Can you do a boson imitation and disappear? :lol:

Still waiting for Billy Bob to identify a reference - any reference - that would give him REASON to believe that 71% of climate scientists involved with the IPCC's assessment reports withdrew their names from the document.

And since Skookerasbil is so ignorant and so bigoted that he has enormous trouble understanding what's going on around him: we need LINKS from Billy Bob because he's provided NONE.

NEED LINKS FROM BILLY BOB. HE'S PROVIDED NONE.
here are just 9 individual links. but the list is much, much longer...

1. UN Scientists Who Have Turned on the UN IPCC & Man-Made
    www.climatedepot.com/.../un-scientists-who-have-turned-...
    Climate Depot
    Aug 21, 2013 - UN IPCC Japanese Scientist Dr. Kiminori Itoh, an award-winning PhD ... I am doing a detailed assessment of the UN IPCC reports and the Summaries for ... had to threaten legal action to have his name removed from the IPCC. ... his experience with the UN: “I am withdrawing [from the UN] because I have ...
  2. UK professor refuses to put his name to 'apocalyptic' UN ...
    Home Mail Online
    Daily Mail
    Mar 25, 2014 - Previous IPCC reports on climate impact have been plagued by errors that ... the Himalayas could disappear by 2035, a claim it has since withdrawn. Scientists are meeting in Japan this week to agree the wording of the final ...
  3. Climate scientists withdraw journal claims of rising sea levels
    Latest news world news sport and comment from the Guardian theguardian.com The GuardianEnvironmentSea level
    The Guardian
    Feb 21, 2010 - Climate scientists withdraw journal claims of rising sea levels ... by the end of century – but the report's author now says true estimate is still ... Sender's name ... No apology from IPCC chief Rajendra Pachauri for glacier fallacy.
  4. IPCC author brands upcoming climate report 'alarmist' - The ...
    www.theguardian.com/.../ipcc-author-climate-report-alarmi...
    The Guardian
    Mar 28, 2014 - Professor Richard Tol withdraws from writing team for UN climate science panel's report on impacts of global warming. ... Sender's name. Recipient's ... Climate change report 'should jolt people into action' says IPCC chief.
  5. Climate Scientist Demands IPCC Remove His Name From ...
    www.thepiratescove.us/.../climate-scientist-demands-ipcc-remove-his-na...
    Mar 27, 2014 - Climate Scientist Demands IPCC Remove His Name From Report ... You think that a group leader of the report withdrawing his support is not a ...
  6. Scientist Resigns Over 'Alarmist' Tone of UN Climate ...
    www.newsmaxworld.com/GlobalTalk/Climate-change-IPCC/.../562248/
    Mar 27, 2014 - Tol's withdrawal is bad news for the IPCC, which is still reeling from the fallout ... requested that his name be removed, the Daily Mail reported.
  7. “The idea that climate change poses an existential threat to ...
    8220 The idea that climate change poses an existential threat to humankind is laughable 8221 8212 Prof. Richard Tol
    Apr 1, 2014 - Last week, Tol accused the IPCC of being too alarmist about global ... his name withdrawn from its recently-released Working Group II report ...
  8. Outlier scientist seeks spotlight as new IPCC report outlines ...
    www.climatesciencewatch.org/.../outlier-scientist-seeks-spotlight-as-new-i...
    Mar 29, 2014 - The IPCC climate change assessment report on Impacts, Adaptation ... to withdraw from the author team drafting the report summary to seek a ...
  9. Scientists: Resignations & withdrawals from the IPCC ...
    Scientists Resignations withdrawals from the IPCC HABITAT 21
    A number of them have found it impossible to reconcile their scientific work with the lead-authors who compile IPCC reports. Others have found that when they ...

Too Funny... You cant even use Google. Always waiting for someone else to do the work..

Providing supporting evidence for your claims is not MY work, it is YOURS.

Good to see some links. Too bad they don't support the claim you made.

Your list includes three links that don't work because the Guardian's copyright expired (good source there), You have four links all describing the position of economist Richard Tol.

Your first and your last link list multiple individuals. Unfortunately, only three of your entire list are specifically identified as having withdrawn their names from any IPCC assessment reports. The rest are simply people who have made critical comments regarding the IPCC.

Your claim was that "71%" of (some unidentified group) scientists has withdrawn their names from IPCC assessment reports. YOU STILL HAVE PROVIDED NO link supporting that claim.

Being able to use Google is not the sole qualification to making an honest argument.

Dr. Kiminori Itoh - physical chemist.

Dr. Arun D. Ahluwalia - a professor or engineering

Dr. Steven M. Japar - atmospheric chemist

Kenneth P. Green - biology, genetics and engineering

Dr. Will Alexander - professor of civil engineering

Dr. John Christy - well known climate scientist

Hajo Smit - meterorologist

Dr. Philip Lloyd - chemical engineer

Dr Vincent Gray - 92 year old chemist and well known AGW skeptic

Dr. William M. Briggs - statistician

Tom Tripp

Dr. Gro Harlem Brundtland is a Norwegian politician.

Dr. John Brignell - a retired professor of engineering

John McLean - listed as a "climate data analyst". I have no idea what that means, but I'd think if he was a "scientist" they would have used the term "scientist"

Dr. Philip Lloyd - a chemical engineer

Dr. Madhav Khandekar

Paul Reiter is a medical entomologist (mosquitoes) who "resigned because he "found [himself] at loggerheads with persons who insisted on making authoritative pronouncements, although they had little or no knowledge of [his] speciality"." His differences with the IPCC concerned medical entomology, not climate sciience.

Christopher W. Landsea (occupies one of your other links)

Steve McIntyre - whose name has never appeared on any IPCC assessment report

Dr. Roger Pielke Sr. - who served on one panel but quit when his request to be in charge was turned down

Andrei Kapitsa

Too Funny;

I provided links to peer reviewed science and professionals who review that science and now these people are not ok to do this job because you dont say so? Yet the IPCC and EPA can have bloggers and article writes who are not even scientists give cart blanch authority even though everything they write is supposition and not based on facts. And then you want me to accept it as truth?

My, My, My how the alarmist has fallen... Disavows science while embracing fantasy...

Those were data showing that the world continues to get warmer. I believe those data superior (in quality, quantity, applicability and pertinence) to any data posted here in attempts to argue the world is getting cooler.

IN the face of empirical evidence to the contrary you keep on with your warming meme...

I would post the graphs again but why waste my time.....

And because you have none.
Liar!

To have been accurate, the statement should have been you have none that I agree with. Then that would be a fact. But as always you lie.

Last edited:
The summit is going to be a very lonely place as world leaders find better things to do.

So my interpretation of the 'individual vs the ilusion of consensus' is the consesus group is a gang. It threatens and attempts to silent those who don't believe. They insult and reject. There is a leader and that leader controls the ideas and actions. Yep Gang, from wikipedia:

"A gang is a group of recurrently associating individuals or close friends or family with identifiable leadership and internal organization, identifying with or claiming control over territory in a community, and engaging either individually or collectively" In Climate Science they are peers!!!!

So my interpretation of the 'individual vs the ilusion of consensus' is the consesus group is a gang. It threatens and attempts to silent those who don't believe. They insult and reject. There is a leader and that leader controls the ideas and actions. Yep Gang, from wikipedia:

"A gang is a group of recurrently associating individuals or close friends or family with identifiable leadership and internal organization, identifying with or claiming control over territory in a community, and engaging either individually or collectively" In Climate Science they are peers!!!!

Actually JC, the "consensus reality" is a reference to the majority.....or many.....buying into the matrix that is created via reality manufacturing. I urge you to bookmark Rappoports link and spend some time in there. A lot of shit starts making sense. The AGW crowd is part of the matrix stuffed down our throats since we were kids......many,many have bought into this fraudulent concept that is "global warming". Understanding the "agenda" connects all the dots.

The media is state run.....FOX, CNN, NBC et. al.......they don't report the news. They make the news. This group in here is just part of the suckers that buy all this shit. Look at this BS we have these days with ISIS.....8 weeks ago, nobody but nobody had ever heard of them. Now we are being led to believe they are dropping out of helicopters into our back yard with AK's tomorrow morning. Chopping peoples heads off sure does get peoples attention huh??!!! :2up:. The orange suits......the victim kneeling. The knife. Reality manufacturing.......all are on board. Scare the shit out of the masses with boggie Islamic terrorists and the world is burning up due to global warming. Ebola. Its everywhere you look. Even Soetero. He is just playing his role for now with the war push......and its all very effective.

Actually JC, the "consensus reality" is a reference to the majority.....or many.....buying into the matrix that is created via reality manufacturing. I urge you to bookmark Rappoports link and spend some time in there. A lot of shit starts making sense. The AGW crowd is part of the matrix stuffed down our throats since we were kids......many,many have bought into this fraudulent concept that is "global warming". Understanding the "agenda" connects all the dots.

The media is state run.....FOX, CNN, NBC et. al.......they don't report the news. They make the news. This group in here is just part of the suckers that buy all this shit. Look at this BS we have these days with ISIS.....8 weeks ago, nobody but nobody had ever heard of them. Now we are being led to believe they are dropping out of helicopters into our back yard with AK's tomorrow morning. Chopping peoples heads off sure does get peoples attention huh??!!! :2up:. The orange suits......the victim kneeling. The knife. Reality manufacturing.......all are on board. Scare the shit out of the masses with boggie Islamic terrorists and the world is burning up due to global warming. Ebola. Its everywhere you look. Even Soetero. He is just playing his role for now with the war push......and its all very effective.

I completely agree. It's why I told Jiminey it wasn't just the science. Some of us have figured out the scheme. And IMO, those on the other side want the likes of us quiet. It isn't going to silence me. I don't need to be a scientist to understand the larger plan. Obamacare was a step in the direction to make everyone subserviant. IT IS WHAT THEY WANT, CONTROL......

I told my spouse I didn't think anyone was beheaded BTW, there are no photos. I can't image that people do that today. Game of Thrones TV series yes, real life no. Now will they hold those journalists as human shields, I believe they'd do that. They're chicken farts, they wish to blow us up, I believe that as well. They are so jealous of our way of life and they do not like that we respect women nor treat them as equals.

Last edited:

skooks, i found this article in Jon Rappaport's site from yesterday:
Now we come to vaccines and depopulation experiments Jon Rappoport s Blog

You two realize you're cult conspiracy morons, right?

Don't worry. Everyone else realizes it. Your fellow deniers would like you to shut up, being you embarrass them so much. They're too polite to say it, so I'll say it for them.

You two realize you're cult conspiracy morons, right?

Don't worry. Everyone else realizes it. Your fellow deniers would like you to shut up, being you embarrass them so much. They're too polite to say it, so I'll say it for them.
did you say something?

Forum List

Back