ULTRA-MAGA IS GROWING:

Sounds like a conspiracy. This one will not come true like the others did,
What are you blabbering about.

Try backing your statement about 50% new attendees.
It doesn't mean what you think it means.
It means KKKult following.

It should be 80-90% NEW attendees.
Sheep will follow, that's what we are seeing here.

They simply want FOX to prove their claims of their talking heads or Pay UP for the defamation for running a story with no proof. The burden on FOX. You would think, FOX NEWS would have some sort of proof of wrongdoing before running a defamatory news segment.
Why are there so many things wrong with the election? You ignore the joke it was. It had 0 integrity.

Mail in ballots are constitutional.

Don't you like the Constitution?
Something being Constitutionally legal and something being a good idea are 2 separate things. It would be Constitutional for a state to allow people to just walk in and scrawl their vote on a napkin. It would be Constitutional to phone in your vote. It would be Constitutional to vote via smoke signal as well.

I did not vote for the Anti-American values Trump and never have.

Isn't that what I just said? The people that you vote for are the power/money hungry animals that do anything to stay in power, they've all been there for 40-50+ years and become multi millionaires in the process, but you just be a good little lemming and keep worrying about Trump and look away from them and their corruption since that's what they told you to do. :itsok:

Isn't that what I just said? The people that you vote for are the power/money hungry animals that do anything to stay in power, they've all been there for 40-50+ years and become multi millionaires in the process, but you just be a good little lemming and keep worrying about Trump and look away from them and their corruption since that's what they told you to do. :itsok:
I did not vote for either one of the two party candidates in 2016, if it makes you feel any better, voting 3rd party (Libertarian) instead. In 2020, I had to do my part to vote out the worst known offender to the laws, history and traditions of our country, which was simple for me, not having any party loyalty. Independent. That's just how I roll.

I did not vote for either one of the two party candidates in 2016, if it makes you feel any better, voting 3rd party (Libertarian) instead. In 2020, I had to do my part to vote out the worst known offender to the laws, history and traditions of our country, which was simple for me, not having any party loyalty. Independent. That's just how I roll.

Yeah, you 'roll' by voting for one of the longest standing and most corrupt politicians from the swamp in the last 50 years. congrats...

If I had voted for the veggie in chief, I'd be too ashamed to even admit it at this point. Or is everything that's been reported about him for the last 30 years a lie... :cuckoo: Deep down he's a good person, right? :rolleyes:

Is Biden corrupt? Yes or No

Yeah, you 'roll' by voting for one of the longest standing and most corrupt politicians from the swamp in the last 50 years. congrats...

If I had voted for the veggie in chief, I'd be too ashamed to even admit it at this point. Or is everything that's been reported about him for the last 30 years a lie... :cuckoo: Deep down he's a good person, right? :rolleyes:

Is Biden corrupt? Yes or No
You actually remember stuff reported on him 30 years ago, or just stiff reported three or 4 years ago that they say happened 30 years ago? I doubt it. If it make you feel better, I hope he does not run and would prefer another choice, unless the choice was Trump or somebody that supports the big lie and the attempted overthrow of the vote, at the Capital insurrection. As it stands now, if somebody sucks you can vote them out. We almost lost that and it would have been gone forever.

You actually remember stuff reported on him 30 years ago, or just stiff reported three or 4 years ago that they say happened 30 years ago? I doubt it. If it make you feel better, I hope he does not run and would prefer another choice, unless the choice was Trump or somebody that supports the big lie and the attempted overthrow of the vote, at the Capital insurrection. As it stands now, if somebody sucks you can vote them out. We almost lost that and it would have been gone forever.

You're just stupid, and there's no arguing with stupid.

thanks for that andthe visual

no joke: I feel a healing in my mind when I see Trump..
Trump, despite his less appealing personality characteristics, gives us hope and encouragement that what the Democrats vaguely promise but never produce can actually be done. And he was getting it done.

I was listening to Biden this morning distorting the facts, promising the same tired old promises the Democrats have put out there for decades, taking credit for things he had nothing to do with, blaming, accusing everybody and everything under the sun but him and his party for the mess we have, and attacking the GOP for all the terrible things they will do if they get their way including increasing inflation and cutting Medicare and Social Security which is ludicrous.

That was the closest he came to acknowledging the very real suffering of a majority of the American people under his administration/policies and he ignored drawing down the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, the border overrun and diverting mega billions from what American need to feed, clothe, house, provide entertainment and other amenities for millions of illegals that continue to pour across the border.

Getting MAGA minded people back into the Congressional majority won't be a magic bullet that will solve all problems because his handlers will have him veto most useful legislation. But it will make it a lot harder for the Biden administration to continue to do its worse to us. It can't help but make things better. I just hope the people don't misinterpret that as his doing because that is the way the MSM will report it.

Then again if we could get a super majority next month, we could override those vetoes.

Forum List

Back