ULTRA-MAGA IS GROWING:

You are brainwashed by liars and thieves. So you know, because you got it bad.
How could you believe something repeatedly shot down except for blind faith, misplaced?
It staggers the imagination, there are people that reject the courts, reject the signoffs of every state, knowing not one state recalled their electors in that two months and all had recounts and challenges, yet not one stood up in court in any state, even if the state had a republican governor and secretary of state, that stood a chance of changing the outcome, knowing Trumps own Supreme Court would not come in, in his favor, hearing trumps own Attorney General shoot down the stolen election theory.

How could you believe something repeatedly shot down except for blind faith, misplaced?
It staggers the imagination, there are people that reject the courts, reject the signoffs of every state, knowinso g not one state recalled their electors in that two months and all had recounts and challenges, yet not one stood up in court in any state, even if the state had a republican governor and secretary of state, that stood a chance of changing the outcome, knowing Trumps own Supreme Court would not come in, in his favor, hearing trumps own Attorney General shoot down the stolen election theory.
so you totallly agree that mail in ballots should be abolished in all future elections...good

They are fresh out of answers because Trump's popularity keeps growing.
If a NEW rally has 50% NEW attendees, in different cities, then that confirms that the KKKult is following trump around the Nation.

True definition of a Cult.

Yea trump kkkult.......losers.

so you totallly agree that mail in ballots should be abolished in all future elections...good
No. I don't care. I prefer to vote in person, myself. I do say before a mail in ballot is sent out, there should be a request by the voter at one and only one address, and that it should be filled out and signed in accordance with the laws of the state and have the ability to be verified as to being authentic and the one voting properly identified. I do not believe it appropriate to send out mail in ballots not requested to what could be old addresses.
Some states make it work, I understand. I do not live in a big vote by mail state. Military vote absentee regularly and I have not heard of anything being though nefarious about that.
I would not restrict it, in order to force people to the long lines at the polls, know some will not wait and other absolutely cannot wait the time that might be required in whatever weather.
But of course, I don't vote in person on election day. I voted this morning around 10:15 a.m., as I am retired, and very mobile. The asked for my driver's license to scan it to verify ID. I gave them Military ID instead. The state law still says any government photo ID issued by the state or federal government. I started give them my carry permit, but I didn't want to scare the straights.

It staggers the imagination, there are people that reject the courts, reject the signoffs of every state, knowing not one state recalled their electors in that two months and all had recounts and challenges, yet not one stood up in court in any state, even if the state had a republican governor and secretary of state, that stood a chance of changing the outcome, knowing Trumps own Supreme Court would not come in, in his favor, hearing trumps own Attorney General shoot down the stolen election theory.
They were not shut down. The information they needed was withheld from them. Some of it plain old destroyed. The things found were simply denied and Dominion never answered one question.

If a NEW rally has 50% NEW attendees, in different cities, then that confirms that the KKKult is following trump around the Nation.

True definition of a Cult.

Yea trump kkkult.......losers.
Sounds like a conspiracy. This one will not come true like the others did,

They were not shut down. The information they needed was withheld from them. Some of it plain old destroyed. The things found were simply denied and Dominion never answered one question.
BS. Newsmax already settled with Dominion and apologized. FOX will follow.
Your crap has been debunked. Move on.

BS. Newsmax already settled with Dominion and apologized. FOX will follow.
Your crap has been debunked. Move on.
That does not change what I said. Dominion did not cooperate one bit. Why do you think that is?

Being conned makes you wrong? It makes you gullible. Hell, you should know that.
It’s a simple question. Do you think he was wrong when he said that the vaccine is safe and effective.

Now you’re saying that Trump is gullible and wrong?

It’s a simple question. Do you think he was wrong when he said that the vaccine is safe and effective.

Now you’re saying that Trump is gullible and wrong?
I think he was told the vaccine was safe and effective. He was simply lied to.

That does not change what I said. Dominion did not cooperate one bit. Why do you think that is?
They simply want FOX to prove their claims of their talking heads or Pay UP for the defamation for running a story with no proof. The burden on FOX. You would think, FOX NEWS would have some sort of proof of wrongdoing before running a defamatory news segment.

Forum List

Back