ULTRA-MAGA IS GROWING:

That you love his ass, no matter what he does, says it all about you. Your objectivity is shit colored. If the Constitution, the rule of law, the judiciary, the courts system we have, are things you no longer support, that is your tough luck. Immigrate. We normal Americans will not miss you.
Trump has done nothing other Presidents haven’t done. You’re opinion of him seems to come from the media that is controlled by the left. Trump never violated the Constitution, where did you get that from? Of course I support law enforcement. I do not support law enforcement that lies and goes after political enemies. There is really no need for insults here, White 6.

Trump has done nothing other Presidents haven’t done. You’re opinion of him seems to come from the media that is controlled by the left. Trump never violated the Constitution, where did you get that from? Of course I support law enforcement. I do not support law enforcement that lies and goes after political enemies. There is really no need for insults here, White 6.
He tried to get Pence to violate it, to hold up the recording of the electoral votes, to illegally change the electoral vote. In other words, he tried to overthrow the free and fair election. He gets no points for failing to pull it off. His sending the trump mob to the Capital to stop the recording of the electoral votes, was another attempt to interfere with an election as laid out in the constitution, as well as obstruction of congress. Sounds like conspiracy (a felony) to me. People died in carrying out the attack. He sounds like the ring leader and definitely would not call it off. He is responsible for illegal acts in which people died. In states, that is felony manslaughter. Now there is a judge, that says Trump knowingly submitted false numbers in petitioning the judge. Another felony. The asshole took an oath to protect and defend the constitution and the country, trying to overthrow an election is not part of that. And this does not even take into account trying to get the lawmakers in Georgia to submit false numbers, changing the election in that state, which again, he failed as they would not play ball.

He tried to get Pence to violate it, to hold up the recording of the electoral votes, to illegally change the electoral vote. In other words, he tried to overthrow the free and fair election. He gets no points for failing to pull it off. His sending the trump mob to the Capital to stop the recording of the electoral votes, was another attempt to interfere with an election as laid out in the constitution, as well as obstruction of congress. Sounds like conspiracy (a felony) to me. People died in carrying out the attack. He sounds like the ring leader and definitely would not call it off. He is responsible for illegal acts in which people died. In states, that is felony manslaughter. Now there is a judge, that says Trump knowingly submitted false numbers in petitioning the judge. Another felony. The asshole took an oath to protect and defend the constitution and the country, trying to overthrow an election is not part of that. And this does not even take into account trying to get the lawmakers in Georgia to submit false numbers, changing the election in that state, which again, he failed as they would not play ball.
Appointing Alternate electives is not illegal. Questioning an election is not illegal. False numbers are an opinion. Your post reads like it’s straight from the fake Jan 6 committee. Pence stabbed Trump in the back.

Appointing Alternate electives is not illegal. Questioning an election is not illegal. False numbers are an opinion. Your post reads like it’s straight from the fake Jan 6 committee. Pence stabbed Trump in the back.
The false numbers are the opinion of the judge and are legal and official until challenged in a higher court. To my knowledge, they have not been challenged, as the ruling of the judge came down this week.

Forum List

Back