Ultimate energy source

Are your three engineers still working on some numbers for you?

No, they gave back the money because I continued to change the preamitors. They all decided to wait until I had a final verson to work with; but they did not say it was an impossible idea.

I don't thank anyone "here" will be able to PROVE TO YOU that your device will not work as you intend, as an energy source..
Sure you can prove me wrong, the model is simplified so a simplified rebuttal should suffice

JoeMoma, You would not recognize proof if you saw it.

Since you obviously will not believe anyone on this forum that your device will not work, or believe the thousands of years of history in which many have tried and all have failed to create similar mechanical devices (perpetual motion machines) try making a scale model that works as you intend. it will not.

JoeMoma, this is NOT a (perpetual motion machines)

And by the way, your device is considered a perpetual motion machine because if it worked as you intend, to create energy, then once set in motion the output energy of your device could be looped back to the air pump and run your device
Which does not make it a perpetual motion machine no more than a car is a perpetual motion machine.
:)-

7,938,558 foot pounds per second =10,763,239 watts

The watt is a unit of power. In the International System of Units it is defined as a derived unit of 1 joule per second, and is used to quantify the rate of energy transfer. In dimensional analysis, power is described by. Wikipedia

SI base units: kg⋅m2⋅s−3
CGS units: 1×107 erg s−1
Unit system: SI derived unit
Unit of: Power
watts - Google Search

Are your three engineers still working on some numbers for you?

No, they gave back the money because I continued to change the preamitors. They all decided to wait until I had a final verson to work with; but they did not say it was an impossible idea.

I don't thank anyone "here" will be able to PROVE TO YOU that your device will not work as you intend, as an energy source..
Sure you can prove me wrong, the model is simplified so a simplified rebuttal should suffice

JoeMoma, You would not recognize proof if you saw it.

Since you obviously will not believe anyone on this forum that your device will not work, or believe the thousands of years of history in which many have tried and all have failed to create similar mechanical devices (perpetual motion machines) try making a scale model that works as you intend. it will not.

JoeMoma, this is NOT a (perpetual motion machines)

And by the way, your device is considered a perpetual motion machine because if it worked as you intend, to create energy, then once set in motion the output energy of your device could be looped back to the air pump and run your device
Which does not make it a perpetual motion machine no more than a car is a perpetual motion machine.
perpetual-motion machine

Definition of perpetual-motion machine | Dictionary.com
A machine that could run forever. A perpetual-motion machine would have to produce at least as much energy as was needed for its operation. According to the second law of thermodynamics, such a machine is impossible, and to date none has ever been successfully demonstrated.

Yes, your device would be a perpetual motion machine (If it worked as you intend) because in order to be an "Energy source" it would have to produce more energy than needed for it's operation. A car does not do that which is why one much keep putting gas in it for it to continue to operate.

If you wish to continue to disbelieve well known laws of physics which prove that your device will not work, be my guest.

perpetual-motion machine
Definition of perpetual-motion machine | Dictionary.com
A machine that could run forever.

You are mistaken, I never claimed that this was a "perpetual motion machine";-you did-

It is not a perpetual machine;,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.no more than a car is.
so long as there is gas in the tank
& the tires don't go flat
& the drive train works smoothly

That simply proves that you don't know what a perpetual motion machine is.

At any rate, have fun with your device......It has the potential to keep you busy for a very, very long time.

I didn't see the energy required to pump the air to the bottom in your diagram.
Or the amount of power generated.

TANK DESCRIPTION Cost per Fill
SCUBA Cylinders (Up to 3500 psi) - Pacific Wilderness Dive Club Members & Commercial Dive Accounts $5.00 $30.00 ($2.50 per Fill)
SCUBA Cylinders (Up to 3500 psi) - General Public $5.00 $40.00 ($3.33 per Fill)
SCBA Cylinders (Up to 3000 psi) - $5.00 $40.00 ($3.33 per Fill)
cost+of+filling+a+scuba+tank - Google Search

It takes 4.95 hours to complete one cycle or 2 seconds per foot of rise.
As I see it. :)-

BTW: the costs per cycle is filling 11 tanks for a refill
$5X11= $55 to fund one cycle
again, as I see it. :)-

Below is a more detailed version of the contraption.

Attachments

• SEAPOWER.jpg
    SEAPOWER.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Please note: to enlarge or shrink the image just hold down the [SHIFT] key while rolling your mouse roller up or down.

I didn't see the energy required to pump the air to the bottom in your diagram.
Or the amount of power generated.

TANK DESCRIPTION Cost per Fill
SCUBA Cylinders (Up to 3500 psi) - Pacific Wilderness Dive Club Members & Commercial Dive Accounts $5.00 $30.00 ($2.50 per Fill)
SCUBA Cylinders (Up to 3500 psi) - General Public $5.00 $40.00 ($3.33 per Fill)
SCBA Cylinders (Up to 3000 psi) - $5.00 $40.00 ($3.33 per Fill)
cost+of+filling+a+scuba+tank - Google Search

It takes 4.95 hours to complete one cycle or 2 seconds per foot of rise.
As I see it. :)-

BTW: the costs per cycle is filling 11 tanks for a refill
$5X11= $55 to fund one cycle
again, as I see it. :)-
70226366-emoticon-placing-hand-on-head-face-palm-gesture-.jpg

The energy required to run the process is the energy needed to fill the bottom balloon.

The output energy is the combined lifting force of all eleven (11) balloons pulling upwards.

Principles to run the machine

There are a few basic principles that you cannot deny.

[1] an enclosed container (X) of air submerged in water has a lifting force (Y) equal to the volume of the water displaced minus the weight of the container;
[yes] [no]

[2] connection multiple containers one on top of the other creates a combined lifting force of (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)

Which is a greater lifting force than (Y);
[yes] [no]

[3] the energy needed to fill one container is equal to the energy needed to sustain the combined lifting force of the 10 (ten) containers referenced above;
[yes] [no]

Attachments

• SEAPOWER.pdf
    25.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

[1] an enclosed container (X) of air submerged in water has a lifting force (Y) equal to the volume of the water displaced minus the weight of the container;
[yes] [no]

[2] connection multiple containers one on top of the other creates a combined lifting force of (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)

[yes] [no]

[3] the energy needed to fill one container is equal to the energy needed to sustain the combined lifting force of the 10 (ten) containers referenced above;
[yes] [no]

an enclosed container (X) of air submerged in water has a lifting force (Y)

How much of the lifting force is lost to friction with the water?

[yes] [no]

[yes] [no]

[yes] [no]

an enclosed container (X) of air submerged in water has a lifting force (Y)

How much of the lifting force is lost to friction with the water?
A lot.

Drag coefficient - Wikipedia

How is it filled with air?

Your diagram shows sea water and water line at two different levels, plus I cannot tell anything about the height of the apparatus.

An air pump on a barge at the top filles the buckets.
The machine is 600 feet tall with 11 buckets rising

The air pump requires energy to fill the buckets.....where did you get the weed you smoked before coming up with this?

The air pump requires energy to fill the buckets...
And whatever energy is required to fill one (1) bucket is multiplied eleven (11) times

..where did you get the weed you smoked before coming up with this?
You aren't really trying to get me to reveal my source, are you-?

And whatever energy is required to fill one (1) bucket is multiplied eleven (11) times

Of course, when you fill 11 buckets.

Forum List

Back