Ukraine shoot Moscow Su-25 fighter jet out of the sky with US made Anti-Aircraft Defence System

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Unlike the orc's 🐷 in front lines, fighter jet pilots are usually highly trained, more than two weeks given to conscripts. So regrettably for the the hordesmen the loss or capture of pilots represents a significant cost.​

Ukraine shoot Moscow Su-25 fighter jet out of the sky with Anti-Aircraft Defence System​

Unlike the orc's 🐷 in front lines, fighter jet pilots are usually highly trained, more than two weeks given to conscripts. So regrettably for the the hordesmen the loss or capture of pilots represents a significant cost.​

Ukraine shoot Moscow Su-25 fighter jet out of the sky with Anti-Aircraft Defence System​

Some old fart claimed to have shot it down with a shotgun.

doubt-meme-2.png

Bone Doc

8 minutes ago (edited)

Many comments I've seen say this. I'm not so sure. It's been reported that 2 were shot down and in the video, you can hear the manpad firing. I think they were hit from multiple angles. Also. The 25s tend to run in pairs. The lead plane wasn't doing any hard maneuvers for one with an enemy right on his tail. Maybe he just wasn't any good. I don't know. Hopefully more videos come out.

ALL PAID TROLLS.RU POSTED THIS MADE IN MOSCOW CRAP, KEEP SUCKING MUSLIM DICKS IVAN !

USUALLY IT GOES : "

Western propaganda is getting desperate: "pensioner shoots Su34 with rifle"​

"

I SAY : So what, IVAN ?

That looks like air-to-air.
I DO AGREE MORE WITH

Bone Doc

2 THE HORDE PLANES were shot down, you can hear the manpad firing...

Many comments I've seen say this. I'm not so sure. It's been reported that 2 were shot down and in the video, you can hear the manpad firing. I think they were hit from multiple angles. Also. The 25s tend to run in pairs. The lead plane wasn't doing any hard maneuvers for one with an enemy right on his tail. Maybe he just wasn't any good. I don't know. Hopefully more videos come out.

That looks like air-to-air.
ONE MORE

pete49327

11 minutes ago (edited)

So a Ukrainian Su-25 fighter jet shot the Russian Su-25 jet in air to air combat. Thanks. But for sake of argument, I think it's possible it was a ground based missile, maybe Stinger, that struck the lead jet. I say that because as you say the missile smoke trail coming from right side of the other jet disappears a second or two before the lead jet is struck, and at that moment I see a new distinct smoke trail suddenly appearing. So possibly the first smoke trail early in the video was another Russian jet firing a missile at a Ukrainian ground target.

you can read English, dont you , ivan lover ?

samarium : your Ivan buddies woke up with couple our dicks inside , a lot of pain , the whole story :

Yeah....I usually max out on English comp.....but I listened to that horseshit video for a minute and all I heard was guys speaking in Russian.

And that’s why the US is reluctant to give 80 million dollar jets to Ukraine. The Soviets are just a capable of shooting them down too. Neither side has air supremacy.

1677855691753.png

Forum List

Back