Ukraine shoot Moscow Su-25 fighter jet out of the sky with US made Anti-Aircraft Defence System

ONE MORE

pete49327

11 minutes ago (edited)

So a Ukrainian Su-25 fighter jet shot the Russian Su-25 jet in air to air combat. Thanks. But for sake of argument, I think it's possible it was a ground based missile, maybe Stinger, that struck the lead jet. I say that because as you say the missile smoke trail coming from right side of the other jet disappears a second or two before the lead jet is struck, and at that moment I see a new distinct smoke trail suddenly appearing. So possibly the first smoke trail early in the video was another Russian jet firing a missile at a Ukrainian ground target.
Regardless, Ukraine is operating in all probability with US satellite assets . When two identical fighters engage, the advantage goes to the one with better support logistics whether it be better information of better support . You can bet that NATO uses all the info they can get too.

Regardless, Ukraine is operating in all probability with US satellite assets . When two identical fighters engage, the advantage goes to the one with better support logistics whether it be better information of better support . You can bet that NATO uses all the info they can get too.

Forum List

Back