Ukraine Plague Is H1N1 Swine11 Biological Weapon Upgrade

Greetings to All:

Ent.about.com Story

Reports Of Mutated H1N1 Abroad All Too Familiar

Saturday November 28, 2009

The disturbing answer to the question we've all been asking ourselves since April 2009, what if the virus mutates, is finally being answered as reports of mutated H1N1 viruses come in from around the world. Eight reports of a mutation have come in from China and similar cases have been reported in the United States, Brazil, Norway, Japan, Mexico, and Ukraine according to an AFP article 3 days ago. In general medical experts seem to be playing down the mutations and adding extra emphasis to the fact that H1N1 drugs, Tamiflu and Relenza are still effective against the mutated virus.

What I find particularly disturbing is a case I read about in the Wall Street Journal, I quote, "... Norway reported a mutation of the flu virus in two patients who died and one who became severely ill. The mutation, while seen before, appeared to make the H1N1 virus cause infection deeper in the respiratory system than the regular swine-flu virus, a possible explanation for the more-severe cases, Norwegian scientists said."

In all of my research and coverage of the virus I have learned a few things. One is that the way that the H1N1 virus works is deep within the lungs. This is also the same way the pandemic flu virus of 1918 killed millions. I find the cases in Norway very disturbing. According the same WSJ article officials are claiming that the current wave of swine flu is peaking. The pandemic of 1918 occurred in three waves one in the spring and two more much deadlier waves in the fall and winter.

On a more positive note officials are saying that the current mutation is covered by the H1N1 vaccine as of now. All the more reason to put aside any apprehension you have about the vaccine and protect yourself from getting the virus in the first place.
No sir. The H1N1 vaccines are not even proven to immunize against the H1N1 "Herald Wave Strain," and this D225G mutation represents a 'change.' This Biological Weapon will continue to change into something more deadly and those among you with the H1N1 vaccine will be 'much' more susceptible to immunodeficiency syndrome side effects leading to the lethal 'cytokine storm' (Wiki) feedback loop and ultimate DEATH by drowning in your own body fluids.

The media is downplaying the 'cytokine storm' reaction to the H1N1 vaccine and the mutated D225G Killer Strain (like the 1918 Spanish Flu) by characterizing the victims as suffering from various forms of Pneumonic Plague/Fever (Google), which is a 'bacteria' and NOT any virus at all. The 'H1N1/D225G Ukraine Second Wave' is mounting and gathering steam in pockets (clusters) all around the globe, but under-reporting and misreporting are helping to lull everyone to sleep ...

You should expect the 'Chemtrails' (Google) activity to escalate, until the Rothschild/Rockfeller Eugenics/Genocidal MONSTERS begin going for the 'hard kill' ...

BTW, I must admit that the culling process is taking longer than originally expected. Rothschild 'is' culling the Global Population using many different methods, but the results are realized in slow-motion ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

There is some raw language in the George Carlin commentary ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpW9xmQQT9U]Swine Flu Hoax Exposed - The Global Awakening[/ame]

... Wake the hell up already . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

The time has come for me to simply tell 'the' truth that I am as guilty as anybody for being DUPED by Dr. Leonard Horowitz, Dr. Bill Deagle, Dr. True Ott and other so-called experts on this H1N1 Biological Weapon Topic. While I continue to agree that the H1N1/H5N1/H3N2 'Swine Flu' is definitely a Biological Weapon created in a laboratory, nobody can tell us 'when' the Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics Influenza Bio-weapon will finally mutate into the Genocidal Monster that will kill millions or even billions.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeKB7aKzOs"]Dr. Leonard Horowitz's Original Warning Video[/ame]

This is one of the first videos I saw last spring that led me to believe that the H1N1 Swine Flu would mutate into a Genocidal Monster during the 2009 time frame. These Granada Forum Videos by Dr. Bill Deagle (here) also led me to believe that the Bio-weapon Virus would mutate in the fall of 2009 into something terrible. Yes, the virus 'did' mutate in Ukraine (LabVirus.com Story), but the gestation/recombination/transition process that changes the virus into something 'much' more lethal is happening in slow motion. Yes. The Virus is evolving in Beijing (LabVirus.com Story), but the 'hard kill' and the Genocidal Monster Phase could happen in 2010, or 2011, or 2012, or who knows???

Dr. Bill Deagle is not even giving regular updates on the D225G mutation on the Nutrimedical Report Radio Show (link my signature), as the H1N1 LabVirus Topic appears to be on the back burner. In fact, the new entries on LabVirus.com are more about Copenhagen and Music Christmas Classics and The New World Order and anything but the LabVirus Topic.

The short of a long story is that I definitely got carried away by all of the fear-mongering H1N1 propaganda, as if the H1N1 Bio-weapon would force the USA into Medical Martial Law in 2009; when that could happen in 2010, 2011, or somewhere later down the road. Yes. The H1N1 Virus is definitely a Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics Biological Weapon that will eventually lead the USA into Medical Martial Law. However, nobody except the Oracle 11 Super Computer and the Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics Doctors can tell you 'when' the Bio-weapon will mutate and begin killing the global population by the millions.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back