Ukraine launches new China trade route bypassing Russia

Vikrant

Last time I checked, Russia was not our allie.

Please make your feelings on this matter clear? I'm sure I'm not the only one that's baffled.

I do not want to badmouth Putin too much because that dude is dangerous :)
ISIS and Kiev junta have quite a few things in common, one of them is: they both are Washington creations.
---
Yes, USA supported the Ukrainians in their freedom, esp freedom from Russia.
However, to imply that USA supports ISIS only shows how ridiculous your Kremlin propaganda us.
Putin should cut your salary in half.
Ok, but Russia supports Ukrainians in their freedom too, i mean the freedom from US.

No wonder what ukrainians think about it.
---
If Putin supported Ukrainian freedom, he would not have supported his troops & Russian nationalist insurgents to invade Ukrainian territory by force.
He would not have pressured Yakunovich to keep Ukrainians from joining the more prosperous EU.

That is not only my opinion, but the opinion of intelligent Russians like Boris Nemtsov, who gave his life in Moscow while exercising his Russian "freedom" of speech.
of course russia would have done all of this, because it supports the ukrainian freedom from US and EU.

If west made a coup by force russia needed to invade by force. If NATO wants new territories to be against Russia, Russia has to annex it to keep it free from NATO. How Nemtsov was intelligent you can see if ask the majority of Russians what they think of this guy. Yes, in Russia chechens have a lot of power, partly because in 90s West and Ukrainians supported them fighting russian children and women in north caucasus. Now islamists fight not only russian civilians, but french and american too. Why have you supported them in 90s and do not support now in Paris or Boston or New York? We, in Russia, think that only because of your enormous hypocrisy, don't you agree?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back