Love story: India to Sweden

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
I thought it will be a good idea to post this story amidst all the hate and despair that seem to have overtaken Europe at the moment.

---

A story of a man who made the ultimate journey of love, cycling from India to Sweden to see his sweetheart, has captured the hearts of thousands online.

A Facebook post, that has been liked more than 113,000 times, shares the tale of how Dr. Pradyumna Kumar Mahanandia crossed eight countries to be reunited with his wife Charlotte Von Schedvin in her native country.

The epic tale began in 1975 when wealthy 19-year-old Von Schedvin, who was a student in London at the time, travelled to India in 1975 to meet the poor but renowned portrait artist Mahanandia.

Read more: Man cycled from India to Sweden to be reunited with wife in the 70s
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

In those days Marxist swedish women went to india to breed with "true aryans".

It was one of those "Hitler was wrong" over reactions.

I thought it will be a good idea to post this story amidst all the hate and despair that seem to have overtaken Europe at the moment.

---

A story of a man who made the ultimate journey of love, cycling from India to Sweden to see his sweetheart, has captured the hearts of thousands online.

A Facebook post, that has been liked more than 113,000 times, shares the tale of how Dr. Pradyumna Kumar Mahanandia crossed eight countries to be reunited with his wife Charlotte Von Schedvin in her native country.

The epic tale began in 1975 when wealthy 19-year-old Von Schedvin, who was a student in London at the time, travelled to India in 1975 to meet the poor but renowned portrait artist Mahanandia.

If he was wealthy, why did he ride his bike? To show adulation?

When I express adulation, I crawl on my knees.

Fucking amature.

He was from a lower caste. Aryans are from upper castes such as Bramhan. Anyway, the Aryan Theory is a BS created by Anglo-Saxons (Germans and English).

He was from a lower caste. Aryans are from upper castes such as Bramhan. Anyway, the Aryan Theory is a BS created by Anglo-Saxons (Germans and English).
Hey- I'm 1/4 German and 1/4 English. You wanna mix it up, bitch? I'll cold cock your ass. :)

Hey- I'm 1/4 German and 1/4 English. You wanna mix it up, bitch? I'll cold cock your ass. :)

Germans and English were capturing Indian men who fit the bill and taking them to Europe to have kids with German and English women. The whole thing was truly bizarre.

It looks like you are two quarters Indian - Aryan sorry :)

Germans and English were capturing Indian men who fit the bill and taking them to Europe to have kids with German and English women. The whole thing was truly bizarre.

Good observation. I am also 1/4 Gypsy and 1/4 Austrian. The Aryan that you mention.

Want to provide some verifiable evidence of your claims, or will you run away like the RACIST POS that you are

Want to provide some verifiable evidence of your claims, or will you run away like the RACIST POS that you are

No body is obligated to help you make up for your lack of education. You should have gone to school and learn about Aryan Theory and role of Macaulay and Max Muller in propagating it.

No body is obligated to help you make up for your lack of education. You should have gone to school and learn about Aryan Theory and role of Macaulay and Max Muller in propagating it.

So you cant find any evidence to back up your claims, now why aren't I surprised

So you cant find any evidence to back up your claims, now why aren't I surprised

Yes, we are not surprised that you never felt it was important to stay in the school. Online forums are no substitute for real education.

Yes, we are not surprised that you never felt it was important to stay in the school. Online forums are no substitute for real education.

True and I did get a real education, far superior to what you got in the madrassa.

As I said you have no evidence to back up your racist claims

True and I did get a real education, far superior to what you got in the madrassa.

You want me to give you free education. That is not going to happen because it going to be a tiring work given the level you are at :)

---

If he was wealthy, why did he ride his bike? To show adulation?

When I express adulation, I crawl on my knees.

Fucking amature.

Crawling on the knees is definitely far more sexy. There is no dispute on that.

But riding a bike 3464 miles which is the distance between India and Sweden is wicked. Look at the map in the link below and see how many countries that poor chap had to cross.

Distance between Delhi and Stockholm

You want me to give you free education. That is not going to happen because it going to be a tiring work given the level you are at :)

You would fail anyway as I am at least 50 steps ahead of you educationally, and I am still in education today. I don't get a piece of paper saying I am educated and throw it in a drawer, I take the next step in that education until I have done it all and then move on to the next subject.

Now about these links showing your evidence any day soon will do, there is no rush as the LIES are still there for all to see.

Forum List

Back