Ukraine kicking ass, 3500 ruskies killed, 200 captured

Give 'em hell, boys!!!!! Go Ukraine!!!

President Biden reacts with strength and kicks some Russian banks out of SWIFT. Europe and America's allies on board; measures in place to cripple Russia's economy. Of course, this is heartbreaking news for Trump and his Cult. They love Putin more than their own country. Bigly!!!

This can't be good. It's inevitably going to drive Russia to getting serious about winning this little war quickly.

However, the source is questionable and so there's no need for an armchair war yet.

Let's just hope it's not true, for the sake of Ukraine and for the sake of keeping it a friendly war.

I know what you're saying, but more and more outlets are running with those numbers.
Yep. I absolutely believe them.
If one of these 2 superpowers invaded the USA everybody but the boys who thing they are girls would eagerly take out as many occupying soldiers as they can.

Don't expect any help from this mentally ill fellow though

1644534119941.png

I know what you're saying, but more and more outlets are running with those numbers.
Yes and that's why many Ukrainians will die because Putin sees them too and up to now he has been a lot more restrained than I thought he might be.

I take no issue with accurate reporting and I can see where they/we would root for the underdog but just going by what the Ukrainians are telling them does more harm than good.

S
Yep. I absolutely believe them.
If one of these 2 superpowers invaded the USA everybody but the boys who thing they are girls would eagerly take out as many occupying soldiers as they can.

Don't expect any help from this mentally ill fellow though

View attachment 607684
Shit, are you kidding? We could send those dudes over to fuck with the enemy and freak them out...lol

1) This is exaggerated.

2) Russians and Ukrainians have the same Ethnicity and Religion. They do not need The West to escalate their conflict.

3) People of Taiwan are Hun Chinese. They may also become part of China.

Forum List

Back