Ukraine kicking ass, 3500 ruskies killed, 200 captured

President Biden (or Congress) has nothing to say about Russian banks and SWIFT. SWIFT is an entirely European controlled system.
Which is why it was so funny to see reactionary right wing morons like this dummy -- blaming Biden for not kicking Russia off the SWIFT system....

Do they retract their statements and admit how wrong they were? No.....

but when Russia is removed from SWIFT --now they have no problem with finally being honest in proclaiming Biden had nothing to do with it.....

I know what you're saying, but more and more outlets are running with those numbers.
True, but all Western outlets are running lockstep. There is virtually no difference in coverage between any Western sources. Not that I trust Russian propaganda, but their side is quite different and far less dramatic. The truth is likely somewhere in the middle. Although both Russia and China independently reported that Russia halted it's advance to offer negotiations. Which were rejected by Ukraine.

True, but all Western outlets are running lockstep. There is virtually no difference in coverage between any Western sources. Not that I trust Russian propaganda, but their side is quite different and far less dramatic. The truth is likely somewhere in the middle. Although both Russia and China independently reported that Russia halted it's advance to offer negotiations. Which were rejected by Ukraine.
Even Reuters and Al Jazeera are running with those numbers.

Putin's condition for the talks was Ukraine's surrender. Who the fck would accept that?:

1) This is exaggerated.

2) Russians and Ukrainians have the same Ethnicity and Religion. They do not need The West to escalate their conflict.

3) People of Taiwan are Hun Chinese. They may also become part of China.
There's too much propaganda flying back and forth and that makes it hard to read. We have to assume Russia has shown a lot of restraint so far but depending on the reliability of this report, that could end immediately.
Nobody in their right mind should be hoping for that.

If Russia chooses, the skies over the Ukraine would soon look like the skies over Iraq during the heat of the Gulf war and the second war against Iraq.

Give 'em hell, boys!!!!! Go Ukraine!!!

This is the face of near peer warfare. While not quite as well equipped as the Russian military, Ukrainian forces possess more modern weaponry than either Iraq or Afghanistan, and both sides have night fighting capability. If the Russians have lost over 3000 soldiers, Ukrainian causalities must be in the tens of thousands. There has never been invented a more efficient human meat grinder than the implements of modern conventional warfare. All the more reason to keep our American sons and daughters thousands of miles away from such carnage.

There's too much propaganda flying back and forth and that makes it hard to read. We have to assume Russia has shown a lot of restraint so far but depending on the reliability of this report, that could end immediately.
Nobody in their right mind should be hoping for that.

If Russia chooses, the skies over the Ukraine would soon look like the skies over Iraq during the heat of the Gulf war and the second war against Iraq.
True 100%. Russians and Ukrainians are the same people. Great Russia is Russia, Little Russia is Ukraine, White Russia is Belarus. People of Taiwan are also mostly Hun Chinese.

Give 'em hell, boys!!!!! Go Ukraine!!!

In addition to Germany Sending 1,000 Anti-Tank Weapons and 500 Stinger Missles, Poland Is Sending Air-Defense Weapons, Drones and Ammunition To Ukraine.

I'm just saying I was looking at multiple perspectives. Time will tell. I honestly don't care who wins or loses, not an American problem.
I agree.

Sadly neither Vladimir Putin nor Li Jingliang care about erosion of Freedoms in USA.

I'm just saying I was looking at multiple perspectives. Time will tell. I honestly don't care who wins or loses, not an American problem.
But all of our media and all of our politicians are focused on and that's all they talk about. What's going on we don't see?

President Biden reacts with strength and kicks some Russian banks out of SWIFT. Europe and America's allies on board; measures in place to cripple Russia's economy. Of course, this is heartbreaking news for Trump and his Cult. They love Putin more than their own country. Bigly!!!

I'd rather eat borscht than vegan Big Macs, and I bloody hate red beets.

Forum List

Back