Ukraine kicking ass, 3500 ruskies killed, 200 captured

In 1991 with the Soviet Union dissolved itself. Ukrainians greeted the fact and quickly claimed their right to be an independent country. They stated they were neutral, signing a mutual defense pack with the Russian Nations but also allowing themselves to join NATO. In 1994 they began that process. They have tasted freedom and there's no going back. Before this invasion 70% of the Ukrainians saw Russians as their friends. Now because of putin's acts of war and aggression on them 90% considered the Russians the enemy now. Putin has opened the Pandora's box that will allow not only the Ukraine to become part of NATO but every other former Soviet state.
If there is a choice between allowing Ukraine join NATO and an immediate nuclear war (limited or all-out one) - Russia will choose nuclear war.
And no, there is no freedom in the modern Ukraine.

I don't know where you get your information Putin's popularity has been dropping ever since 2013, then it was at 85% if you could believe a Russian poll or people fear putin. 3 years ago it was 59%. January of 2021 it was down to 35%. And right now it's hovering around 25% and dropping quickly more and more people are becoming brave and speaking out against putin at serious risk to themselves. As for all the rest of your ranch I don't care what you think anymore you could you love putting so much you should go over to Russia and join him if you're not already there for all I know you could be a Russian plant there's plenty of them in this country already.

And where did you get your information?

Give 'em hell, boys!!!!! Go Ukraine!!!

No so fast. Let the othr side speak or are you afraid of what thy have to say?
Some 498 Russian servicemen have been killed and nearly 1,600 wounded during the ongoing assault on Ukraine, Russia’s military claimed on Wednesday. According to Russian military estimates, Ukrainian army units and far-right paramilitaries have reportedly lost at least 2,870 soldiers, while a further 3,700 have sustained various wounds. Some 572 Ukrainian servicemen have been taken prisoner, the ministry added.

In 1991 with the Soviet Union dissolved itself. Ukrainians greeted the fact and quickly claimed their right to be an independent country. They stated they were neutral, signing a mutual defense pack with the Russian Nations but also allowing themselves to join NATO. In 1994 they began that process. They have tasted freedom and there's no going back. Before this invasion 70% of the Ukrainians saw Russians as their friends. Now because of putin's acts of war and aggression on them 90% considered the Russians the enemy now. Putin has opened the Pandora's box that will allow not only the Ukraine to become part of NATO but every other former Soviet state.

As it stands right now, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland (all former Soviet Era Warsaw Pact Countries) are members of N.A.T.O. Poland is sending Anti-Aircraft Milssles and Anti-Tank Missles to Ukraine.

Germany has broken it's long time policy and is sending Military Equipment as well. Pute was the K.G.B. Colonel in charge of East Berlin. People in Eastern Germany have no fond memories of him.

Pute's Butt Boy the Traitor did Pute's bidding in attempting sunder N.A.T.O., President Biden has united N.A.T.O. and the world against Pute's Illegal War against a Free Country.

I STAND WITH UKRAINE AND AGAINST RUSSIAN AGGRESSION. FUCK PUTIN.

And where did you get your information?

Using a State Propaganda Outlet is hardly proof of anything, other than the complete and total gulilbility of people such as youself who believe the lies of the Russian State.

I STAND WITH THE PEOPLE OF UKRAIN AND AGAINST PUTE'S ILLEGAL WAR.

FUCK PUTIN.

FUCK ANYONE DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE RUSSIAN STATE PROPAGANDA.

If there is a choice between allowing Ukraine join NATO and an immediate nuclear war (limited or all-out one) - Russia will choose nuclear war.
And no, there is no freedom in the modern Ukraine.
You are speaking for the Russian people now are you ? Sorry, putin is solely to blame for this. putin is the one who threatened nuclear warfare. Only a madman would do this. And I'm quite certain that Ukrainian people would argue that fact with you. I've seen many of them on television saying they would die for their country and the freedoms they now enjoy. Believe whatever you wish though, I prefer my beliefs be grounded in fact.

This is what the old, "Better Dead Than Red" Cons have been reduced to. Believing Russian State Propaganda and defending a Communist Dictator.

IF Ukraine wants to join N.A.T.O. that is their right to do so. Russia has no business interfering in such a decision.

Right now, as it stands the only individual threatening Nuclear War is Poot. His ground war is bogging down. His troops are surrendering in mass, his troops are punching holes the gas tanks of their vehicles. Ukrainian Citizens are standing down tanks and confronting Russian Soldiers.

Poot is killing innocent civilians to feed his wet dream of a former Soviet Empire.

FUCK PUTIN.

PUTIN IS A TYRANT AND A BULLY.

FUCK PUTIN.

FUCK PEOPLE SO TOTALLY FUCKING DEAD FROM THE NECK UP AS TO BELIEVE RUSSIAN STATE PROPGANDA CLAIMS OF WIDE SPRED SUPPORT FOR PUTIN

I STAND WITH THE PEOPLE OF UKRAINE WHO ARE PUTTING BODIES IN FRONT OF THE TANKS. THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE ARE DEFENDING THEIR FREEDOM

FUCK PUTIN

FUCK THE CONS WHO DEFEND PUTIN.

No so fast. Let the othr side speak or are you afraid of what thy have to say?
Some 498 Russian servicemen have been killed and nearly 1,600 wounded during the ongoing assault on Ukraine, Russia’s military claimed on Wednesday. According to Russian military estimates, Ukrainian army units and far-right paramilitaries have reportedly lost at least 2,870 soldiers, while a further 3,700 have sustained various wounds. Some 572 Ukrainian servicemen have been taken prisoner, the ministry added.

I tend to believe Ukraine more than Russia, thanks.

If you believe with this kind of Ukrainian kick ass they only lost 498 I've got a bridge I can sell you.

Last edited:

In the first four days of Poot's immoral aggression against Ukraine, the Russian Army lost over 40-Tanks. A Russian Armor Battalion is comprised of 31-Tanks. Three Companies of 10-Tanks each plus a command tank.

Which means within fours days of the Invasion Russia lost over one whole battalion of armor.

Only Con Anti-American/Ant-Democracy/Anti-Freedom Cons believe Russian Propaganda

If you believe with this kind of Ukrainian kick ass they only lost 498 I've got a bridge I can sell you.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FMmXu6eWYAMOSUB?format=jpg&name=large

I’m positive this is true. There is no way the MSM would lie.

So holy crap this is good news!

Exactly LOL!

The same people who lied to you about Covid and Epstein island ...in fact the same people who lied literally about everything, now want you to believe this ridiculous news they are regurgitating daily, about Ukraine winning etc...

Exactly LOL!

The same people who lied to you about Covid and Epstein island ...in fact the same people who lied literally about everything, now want you to believe this ridiculous news they are regurgitating daily, about Ukraine winning etc...

Are these people lying too?

This is what the old, "Better Dead Than Red" Cons have been reduced to. Believing Russian State Propaganda and defending a Communist Dictator.

IF Ukraine wants to join N.A.T.O. that is their right to do so. Russia has no business interfering in such a decision.

Right now, as it stands the only individual threatening Nuclear War is Poot. His ground war is bogging down. His troops are surrendering in mass, his troops are punching holes the gas tanks of their vehicles. Ukrainian Citizens are standing down tanks and confronting Russian Soldiers.

Poot is killing innocent civilians to feed his wet dream of a former Soviet Empire.

FUCK PUTIN.

PUTIN IS A TYRANT AND A BULLY.

FUCK PUTIN.

FUCK PEOPLE SO TOTALLY FUCKING DEAD FROM THE NECK UP AS TO BELIEVE RUSSIAN STATE PROPGANDA CLAIMS OF WIDE SPRED SUPPORT FOR PUTIN

I STAND WITH THE PEOPLE OF UKRAINE WHO ARE PUTTING BODIES IN FRONT OF THE TANKS. THE UKRAINIAN PEOPLE ARE DEFENDING THEIR FREEDOM

FUCK PUTIN

FUCK THE CONS WHO DEFEND PUTIN.
Dude, try the decaf....Most say you can't tell the difference,

Give 'em hell, boys!!!!! Go Ukraine!!!

Make Soros proud! He bought Ukraine, Ukraine bought Biden

66vrzi.jpg

Where do you get these numbers? They have 1 million active, and not nearly that many in Ukraine.
What is even more important - they didn't even started carpet bombing or massive artillery strikes. It's a "police operation" for them right now, not even a "local war".
They are fighting for hearts and minds of Ukrainians, and the shortest way to the hearts is through their stomachs:

Forum List

Back