UK Parliment Would NOT Vote to Work with Biden on Military Cooperation

You know when the Cult seeks to deflect blame for the FUBAR outcome of yet another "great deal" that Trump negotiated on behalf of the American people, by saying that Trump had NOTHING to do with an Agreement he negotiated and signed without Congressional approval or comment, and left for Biden to complete.

Like his trade wars with China, the EU, and Great Britain. Like the National Emergency on the Southern Border. Like the covid pandemic. Like the economic collapse. Like the racial unrest. Like starving Americans in line for food banks.
More blame Trump for Biden's actions. What provisions of Trump's agreement were upheld by the Biden administration and the Taliban?

In his final year he reduced our troop level to 2500 regulars and freed 5000 Taliban fighters.

That's from the self proclaim "art of the deal" maker too. Call it his "Fuck America Deal" with the Taliban.
And?

Did violence spike at that point? Were we overrun because Trump reduced our footprint? Were Taliban fighters taking over large swaths of the country?

No?

Then what does that change have to do with anything whatsoever. Biden had a situation that was 100 percent under control. Apparently the troop levels were more than enough to do the job that Trump was having them do. Then Biden asked them to do something different and utterly failed.

Perhaps that will cause us to think twice before sending more boots on the ground to the middle east again in the future.

Good job Joe.
Not a partisan hack at all, praising the president for damaging relations with our close allies.

I remember when Trump asinine things that pu0shed our allies away too. It was bad then though.

Not a partisan hack at all, praising the president for damaging relations with our close allies.

I remember when Trump asinine things that pu0shed our allies away too. It was bad then though.

LOL...

What your blob did was actively call out other nations for supposedly not paying their fair share (ignoring that we're using their land for our ships, planes, tanks, etc...).

The alleged statements by our allies was stuff they came up with on their own.

LOL...

What your blob did was actively call out other nations for supposedly not paying their fair share (ignoring that we're using their land for our ships, planes, tanks, etc...).

The alleged statements by our allies was stuff they came up with on their own.
And what your 'blob' did was leave allies stranded in a combat zone with no support whatsoever. What your 'blob' did was hand the Taliban biometric data to identify and murder every single one of those personnel that work beside us. Personnel that we swore to protect and are now likely to be killed or sold into sex slavery.

But that is okay, what Biden has done is A-OK for partisan morons like yourself because Trump. The universal excuse.

I, on the other hand, have no problem calling out Biden as an asshat. But then again, Trump was an asshat as well. Those of use that are not partisan hacks do not need to resort to looking at the last guy to give the current guy a pass.

And what your 'blob' did was leave allies stranded in a combat zone with no support whatsoever. What your 'blob' did was hand the Taliban biometric data to identify and murder every single one of those personnel that work beside us. Personnel that we swore to protect and are now likely to be killed or sold into sex slavery.

But that is okay, what Biden has done is A-OK for partisan morons like yourself because Trump. The universal excuse.

I, on the other hand, have no problem calling out Biden as an asshat. But then again, Trump was an asshat as well. Those of use that are not partisan hacks do not need to resort to looking at the last guy to give the current guy a pass.
Wow, I've only criticized Biden's handling of this like 50 times.

Fuck off.

Wow, I've only criticized Biden's handling of this like 50 times.

Fuck off.
Uh huh.

Perhaps that will cause us to think twice before sending more boots on the ground to the middle east again in the future.

Good job Joe.
84749405.jpg

Actual Headline:

Nigel Farage: 'No way' British parliament would vote for military cooperation with America under Biden admin​

and yet people keep trying to defend what can't be defended.
So, why didn't the British parliament vote to carry on with their operation in Kabul on their own?

So, why didn't the British parliament vote to carry on with their operation in Kabul on their own?
Dunno ask them because I'm not chasing your squirrels and what about isms.

the point is, if we need their help under the Biden admin, the answer is no. let's focus on the topic and you stop trying to remove the focus off the problem.

Dunno ask them because I'm not chasing your squirrels and what about isms.

the point is, if we need their help under the Biden admin, the answer is no. let's focus on the topic and you stop trying to remove the focus off the problem.
And what is the focus of the topic? That Biden and his administration screwed up in Afghanistan? It may well be they did?

But tell me please what the Brits and so called European allies did after the attack on Kabul Airport? The ones who urged the US to prolong their mission in Afghanistan. Did they offer help or rush for it?

No, they ended their missions as far as possible. In the matter of days. After their claims that they need more time after August 31st. Now, they left the airport entirely.

And what is the focus of the topic? That Biden and his administration screwed up in Afghanistan? It may well be they did?

But tell me please what the Brits and so called European allies did after the attack on Kabul Airport? The ones who urged the US to prolong their mission in Afghanistan. Did they offer help or rush for it?

No, they ended their missions as far as possible. In the matter of days. After their claims that they need more time after August 31st. Now, they left the airport entirely.
Don't care. Again slideshow Bob, the focus is our most important allies will not work with Biden now.

Spin that however you like, it ends the same.

Don't care. Again slideshow Bob, the focus is our most important allies will not work with Biden now.

Spin that however you like, it ends the same.
So, you take a piece of opinion of one former British official (with some ambiguous reputation, I should add) and out of it make a conclusion about 'most important allies'. And based on this perfect logical sequence you want to see a serious discussion. Did I miss something?

So, you take a piece of opinion of one former British official (with some ambiguous reputation, I should add) and out of it make a conclusion about 'most important allies'. And based on this perfect logical sequence you want to see a serious discussion. Did I miss something?
Yea, apparantly all that Biden has fucked up.

Actual Headline:

Nigel Farage: 'No way' British parliament would vote for military cooperation with America under Biden admin​

and yet people keep trying to defend what can't be defended.

Potatohead did a lot of damage to our relationship with our allies. Bumbling idiot.

Even fuck ups have their silver lining. The blob's one term means that he likely would never serve another one and that we may stick with people who know what they're doing going forward.....
Your supposition is already been proven to be incorrect, Biden has no idea what he is doing and Afghanistan is one of those things that has made that crystal clear.

Forum List

Back