UK Parliment Would NOT Vote to Work with Biden on Military Cooperation

In his final year he reduced our troop level to 2500 regulars and freed 5000 Taliban fighters.

That's from the self proclaim "art of the deal" maker too. Call it his "Fuck America Deal" with the Taliban.
2500 troops was unlikely to be sufficient to maintain the Afghan government. As we were pulling back from 10k, the Taliban was growing in strength and control.

The idea that we could have pulled it off with a small force is wishful thinking.

Pathetic defense of the indefensible. Clusterfuck Joe is done.
He freed twice as many taliban fighters in 2020 than he left troops for the next Commander in Chief. He did it on purpose to make America look bad either way. If we did not withdraw, we would have had to engage the Taliban in a new war.

He freed twice as many taliban fighters in 2020 than he left troops for the next Commander in Chief. He did it on purpose to make America look bad either way. If we did not withdraw, we would have had to engage the Taliban in a new war.
You Progs fill in the blanks better then anyone on the planet. as long as it fits your needs. Biden wants to end all middle east wars. End support from Saudi Arabia in Yemen conflict and bring all troops home from Afghanistan. How he does it is not Trump's fault. It is his planks. He needs to rejoin the Iran deal in good spirits.

The Taliban was never going to uphold their end. Everyone knew that. So your argument is for us to stay forever. I'm not interested.
Cool, then had we had a different President we don't pull out those 2500.

There is nothing about "staying forever" - moreover, so what if we do set up a base and stay? WW2 has been over, Japan is doing fine and no threat, same with Germany....why can't we have a base there?

Your partisan argument is weak

Cool, then had we had a different President we don't pull out those 2500.

There is nothing about "staying forever" - moreover, so what if we do set up a base and stay? WW2 has been over, Japan is doing fine and no threat, same with Germany....why can't we have a base there?

Your partisan argument is weak

Trump said we should bring all troops home. I agreed with him. He didn't do it but why do you disagree with him?

then why do you continue to spread the debunked lie that trump had anything to do with xiden disaster? is it just pure propaganda on your part?

Trump didn't enact the agreement to leave?

Trump said we should bring all troops home. I agreed with him. He didn't do it but why do you disagree with him?
Cool...I agree with him too....

That's not the issue....and you know that but continue to deflect to protect Xiden.

Trump didn't enact the agreement to leave?
He enacted an agreement....but that agreement was tossed out the door by the next admin. As ohas already been highlighted for you and thus isn't relevant to the current situation as Xiden himself has highlighted for you

Cool...I agree with him too....

That's not the issue....and you know that but continue to deflect to protect Xiden.

I care less what happens to Biden as long as it doesn't stop our continued withdrawal.

He enacted an agreement....but that agreement was tossed out the door by the next admin. As ohas already been highlighted for you and thus isn't relevant to the current situation as Xiden himself has highlighted for you

So either way, Trump or Biden we would be leaving. Leaving was going to be a major mess which is why no one did before now.

So either way, Trump or Biden we would be leaving. Leaving was going to be a major mess which is why no one did before now.
well no, we might not be leaving with Trump, unless the conditions were met. Certainly, I hope nobody would have left knowing what we know about the intel that Xiden had now.

then why do you continue to deflect from the fact that he totally f'ed up our withdrawal?

Because I disagree. I've noted over and over and over that it was going to be a mess no matter what which is why the previous administrations didn't do it.

When you do stupid things, bad things happen.

well no, we might not be leaving with Trump, unless the conditions were met. Certainly, I hope nobody would have left knowing what we know about the intel that Xiden had now.

Then he would have simply failed again.

Actual Headline:

Nigel Farage: 'No way' British parliament would vote for military cooperation with America under Biden admin​

and yet people keep trying to defend what can't be defended.
Biden has destroyed all of our alliances.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back