UK Parliment Would NOT Vote to Work with Biden on Military Cooperation

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
Great. Let's hope they continue this going forward.

They were more than eager to help out when Trump was President. That was because they had our backs and we had theirs.

But Biden can't be trusted to run a fuckin' lemonaid stand. His policies would only get more Brits killed, so I can't blame them for not trusting him.

Great. Let's hope they continue this going forward.
im fine with that under biden. he's proven beyond any reasonable shadow of a doubt he can't be trusted to do what we say we're going to do.

that said, biden needs to go. this isn't a "revenge" thing, this isn't a "trumpster" thing, this is simply the man obviously cannot think clearly or maintain a consistent thought. i am NOT mocking him, if you live long enough, it can happen to any of us.

then we can start fixing the truly damaged alliances between countries again as biden has busted those all up to hell and back with this debacle.

They were more than eager to help out when Trump was President. That was because they had our backs and we had theirs.

But Biden can't be trusted to run a fuckin' lemonaid stand. His policies would only get more Brits killed, so I can't blame them for not trusting him.
Yes we should help the brits stay in afghn to save their lives.

im fine with that under biden. he's proven beyond any reasonable shadow of a doubt he can't be trusted to do what we say we're going to do.

that said, biden needs to go. this isn't a "revenge" thing, this isn't a "trumpster" thing, this is simply the man obviously cannot think clearly or maintain a consistent thought. i am NOT mocking him, if you live long enough, it can happen to any of us.

then we can start fixing the truly damaged alliances between countries again as biden has busted those all up to hell and back with this debacle.

I'm fine with whoever is calling the shots taking over. (it's certainly not Harris)

Yes we should help the brits stay in afghn to save their lives.
you totally miss the point - color me surprised.

we made promises to our allies.
we broke the unholy shit out of them
they don't us now

but hey - divert it to something totally stupid and not relevant. it's all you got left.

meanwhile the UK, French and other countries military are busting their ass to get AMERICANS and our supporters out - just stop the massive bleeding of stupidity.

We are simply complying with the withdrawal Trump started.
oh get over that bullshit.

the manner in which it was handled is the issue - NOT getting out.

but and so many need to conflate the 2 because - well to be honest, i have no idea why because it's not an honest way of looking at it. it's defensive and points to trump who didn't have JACK NOR SHIT to do with HOW we are withdrawing.

Actual Headline:

Nigel Farage: 'No way' British parliament would vote for military cooperation with America under Biden admin​

and yet people keep trying to defend what can't be defended.
Good ---------- I wish they wouldn't. That resolution will hold till the moment Germany or Russia starts in on them again, bombing London, and then they'll be begging us to help them out yet again.

America cannot fight anymore though, too divided and no one believes in killing people, which is the whole point of war, obviously. I doubt Britain or Europe is in any better shape, mentally. They won't be able to get us to fight for them next time.

Good ---------- I wish they wouldn't. That resolution will hold till the moment Germany or Russia starts in on them again, bombing London, and then they'll be begging us to help them out yet again.

America cannot fight anymore though, too divided and no one believes in killing people, which is the whole point of war, obviously. I doubt Britain or Europe is in any better shape, mentally. They won't be able to get us to fight for them next time.
um...

ok.

oh get over that bullshit.

the manner in which it was handled is the issue - NOT getting out.

but and so many need to conflate the 2 because - well to be honest, i have no idea why because it's not an honest way of looking at it. it's defensive and points to trump who didn't have JACK NOR SHIT to do with HOW we are withdrawing.

What is happening is inevitable. This isn't really Trump's or Biden's fault. It's the fault of the Bush administration.

you totally miss the point - color me surprised.

we made promises to our allies.
we broke the unholy shit out of them
they don't us now

but hey - divert it to something totally stupid and not relevant. it's all you got left.

meanwhile the UK, French and other countries military are busting their ass to get AMERICANS and our supporters out - just stop the massive bleeding of stupidity.
I don't know what promises we made to allies. Trump already told them we were leaving. They are in afghan because they voted as nato allies to support us. And Trump says they don't pay enough.

I'm not surprised you're for staying but not doing the dying.

Last edited:
I don't know what promises we made to allies. Trump already told them we were leaving. They are in afghan because they voted as nato allies to support us. And Trump says they don't pay enough.

I'm not surprised you're for staying but not doing the dying.
where did i say I was FOR STAYING.

you are ignoring what I AM saying and making up shit.

Last edited:
We are simply complying with the withdrawal Trump started.
thats why the troops remained....to get AMERICANS out....XIDEN FUCKED THAT UP
thank TRUMP for thinking about AMERICANS, and not deserting them...

Forum List

Back