UK : Pakistani men sexually abused 1400 young/minor girls

Rupee I realise Pakistan is a third world country and there are probably far more cases of child brides there.
But America is the most advanced nation in the world, and yet you have cults/religions that practise this barbaric behaviour. Women We were child brides in U.S. - CNN.com

We have the same in the UK, in fact the government had to enact a law to stop it from happening a few years back. They made it illegal for any person to take a child under the age of 16 out of the country to be married and they faced prison if they were caught doing so.
Morning sick note the scrounger, I thought the Government was frightened about upsetting Muslims

Cultures clash over forced child marriages in Pakistan

Advocates for harsher laws against child marriage argue that it's an oppressive practice that traumatizes young girls, while traditionalists say it goes against the Koran to pass such a law. According to the Muslim holy book, the Prophet Muhammad married minors.

More than 140 million girls younger than 18 will be married to men as old as 60 in the next decade, the United Nations Human Rights Council estimated recently. About 50% of the marriages will occur in South Asia, the council found.

In Pakistan, poor families commonly marry off girls as young as 10, shifting the cost of supporting them to their new husbands.

Secular-minded lawmakers want to amend Pakistani law to impose two-year jail sentences and $1,000 fines for child marriage. Current penalties for breaking the law are only a month in jail and a $10 fine. The laws, which are rarely enforced, apply to parents and clerics who perform marriages.

Officials in Sindh province — where Karachi, Pakistan's largest city, is located — have strengthened local laws against the tradition. Police there have raided wedding parties to enforce it, shocking Pakistani conservatives.

Traditionalists are now mounting an effort to prevent the bill. The Council of Islamic Ideology, an official panel that advises the government on Islamic law, recently ruled that the 1929 law, as well as the proposed amendments, was "un-Islamic."

"Girls as young as 9 years old are eligible to be married if the signs of puberty are visible," said Council Chairman Maulana Muhammad Khan Shirani. "Parliament should not create laws which are against the teachings of the Koran."

Anti-child marriage advocates lamented how Shirani is allowed a say in the measure.Rubina Saigol, a Lahore-based activist, said the council is a legacy of Pakistan's authoritarian past.
and in Israel to use pro-lifes vernacular between 20 to 40,000 "babies" were "murdered" last year in a country with one of the most Liberal abortion laws in the world. Your comments @ChrisL

Posting what you have heard is not the same as posting the evidence from a non partisan source is it...................
Some athletics team Yok, Historical abortion statistics Israel :badgrin::badgrin:

I can't even believe we have people defending this cult. Stunning!
The queen and prince charles, Charles when he becomes king wishes to be known as defender of all faith:badgrin:

Told you the men in grey suits have declared he will never be king, he will be forced into abdicating if he even hints at changing the oath in that way.
You know sick note you should go outside and take a deep breath from the exhaust pipe of an artic Queen Elizabeth II to hand over reigns to Prince Charles in historic job share - Mirror Online

every community has its perverts, and you must root out the causes and the most likely to offend, not just blame Muslims

One job at a time. Learn from the Left. First blacks, then the disabled, then the homosexuals, then the transsexuals, then the polgymasts, then the pedophiles, then the bestialists, etc. One group at a time gets elevated to normality.

Condemnation works the same way. First the Muslims. Once that mission has been accomplished, then we can pick the next target.
you will have to kill sick note four times, cant he get some form of amnesty because he is a christernazi?

No one is claiming that other people don't molest children too. The point is, it is not acceptable and is a crime in our country, in our culture. In their culture (the ones who immigrate from ME countries anyways), it is an acceptable part of their culture. Child marriages are common in many of those countries in the ME.

I have condemned every barbaric act against children whether it be by a Muslim or Christian.
It is claimed that sadomasochism and flagellation have been an enduring part of English male culture for centuries.I dont care as long as they stay within the law.
Gay marriage is now part of our culture. I dont care its legal..
The minimum age for marriage in the UK is 16.
The minimum age for sexual consent in the UK is 16, it is now part of our culture that this is broken frequently.
The lowest minimum age for sexual consent in Europe is catholic Spain at 13, Muslim Turkey has the highest at 18yrs .
I come from a standpoint that all religions are an evil load of bollocks, but singling only one group of religious criminal goes against the wonderful culture of fair play in Great Britain.
Any legal resident of the UK who commits any form of crime should be prosecuted.
I would like to see the culture of the Catholic Confessional banned for obvious reasons, how about you?

I don't see how any of this addresses the fact that child marriage (children as young as 9 years old) is common place in many Muslim countries. That is regardless of the "law." And it is still culturally acceptable. I've posted MUCH evidence in this regard, including documents and articles from the Human Rights Watch. If you need to see the proof that these "men" are marrying children in LARGE numbers, then I would be happy to find the articles and post them. It is a fact that child marriage is an acceptable part of Islam and is even ENCOURAGED by their leaders and imams. Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed is taken with literal meaning.

Perhaps you could mention the age of consent in Muslim countries, and compare that to the same in Christian countries.
With a few exceptions, Christian countries have a lower age of consent.
Now, whilst we're on the go, perhaps you could take the level of teenage mothers into account in both Muslim and Christian countries - the number of single parent families and the STD rates of Christian and Muslim countries.

The Vatican was the lowest in Europe, and far lower than most Muslim countries.
Vatican City raises age of consent from 12 to 18 following scandals Gay Star News

In all Islamic countries the age of consent is that laid down in the Koran and sharia law, 9 years old for the child to consent and no age limit for the father to consent. This is why in the UK we see so many 11 and 12 year old Pakistani girls being admitted to hospitals with pregnancy complications, all hushed up by the government because it could cause social unrest.

Gosh, Indonesia must be a Christian country.
Indonesia Asia
The age of consent for sexual intercourse in Indonesia is, broadly, nineteen for males and sixteen for females but this can be overridden if the young person is married. Females may marry at fifteen and males at eighteen. Generally, a person is considered underage if they are under fifteen years old.

every community has its perverts, and you must root out the causes and the most likely to offend, not just blame Muslims

One job at a time. Learn from the Left. First blacks, then the disabled, then the homosexuals, then the transsexuals, then the polgymasts, then the pedophiles, then the bestialists, etc. One group at a time gets elevated to normality.

Condemnation works the same way. First the Muslims. Once that mission has been accomplished, then we can pick the next target.

And then they came for me.

Who? The extremist Muslims? Yeah, they would chop your head off too, I'm sure. They are coming for you. They'll probably all take turns raping you first though.

Advocates for harsher laws against child marriage argue that it's an oppressive practice that traumatizes young girls, while traditionalists say it goes against the Koran to pass such a law. According to the Muslim holy book, the Prophet Muhammad married minors.

More than 140 million girls younger than 18 will be married to men as old as 60 in the next decade, the United Nations Human Rights Council estimated recently. About 50% of the marriages will occur in South Asia, the council found.

In Pakistan, poor families commonly marry off girls as young as 10, shifting the cost of supporting them to their new husbands.

Secular-minded lawmakers want to amend Pakistani law to impose two-year jail sentences and $1,000 fines for child marriage. Current penalties for breaking the law are only a month in jail and a $10 fine. The laws, which are rarely enforced, apply to parents and clerics who perform marriages.

Officials in Sindh province — where Karachi, Pakistan's largest city, is located — have strengthened local laws against the tradition. Police there have raided wedding parties to enforce it, shocking Pakistani conservatives.

Traditionalists are now mounting an effort to prevent the bill. The Council of Islamic Ideology, an official panel that advises the government on Islamic law, recently ruled that the 1929 law, as well as the proposed amendments, was "un-Islamic."

"Girls as young as 9 years old are eligible to be married if the signs of puberty are visible," said Council Chairman Maulana Muhammad Khan Shirani. "Parliament should not create laws which are against the teachings of the Koran."

Anti-child marriage advocates lamented how Shirani is allowed a say in the measure.Rubina Saigol, a Lahore-based activist, said the council is a legacy of Pakistan's authoritarian past.
and in Israel to use pro-lifes vernacular between 20 to 40,000 "babies" were "murdered" last year in a country with one of the most Liberal abortion laws in the world. Your comments @ChrisL

This thread has nothing to do with abortion. :rolleyes-41: I guess you feel the need to change topics because of your big fat fail of rebuttal.
@ChrisL You introduced child marrtage in Pakistan what has that got to do with the OP, the whole thread relates to women's human rights. You obviously do not support the rights of a female to determine what happens to her body.

:lol: I wonder what the Muslims think about abortion? WHAT would they do? Hmmmm.

Did you major in bloviation lickspittle? why not mention that a vast number of Pakistani people are against child marriage and that laws have been introduced in Pakistan that make the practice illegal with a 3yrs jail time?

It's just so precious that you use an avatar of one of the harshest critics of Islam while sounding just like the subversive idiot George Galloway, instead.

Whatever happened to truth in advertising, anyway?

a Pakistani physician with whom I used to work---confided in me that SAUDIS---and other oil rich sheiks-----come to Pakistan and to INDONESIA to buy little girls and boys to "take back home" for ---use (for the girls it is called "marriage" ------as he is a physician ---he was invited along to visit India and Indonesia with the boys on their trip to the markets.-----nice kid---he was HORRIFIED---sorta. (of course he told me all this before he discovered that I am
a jew-----he thought I am Christian.)

This thread has nothing to do with abortion. :rolleyes-41: I guess you feel the need to change topics because of your big fat fail of rebuttal.
@ChrisL You introduced child marrtage in Pakistan what has that got to do with the OP, the whole thread relates to women's human rights. You obviously do not support the rights of a female to determine what happens to her body.

Since when has the rape of 1400 underage girls by Pakistani muslim men been about womens human rights. It is about criminality, racism and intolerance on the part of Pakistani muslim men towards white children.

how could I compare the practices of a third world country to the same practices in the greatest and most advanced country in the world, shirley that would be unfair

Perhaps I should ask Mitt Romney:badgrin:

ps have you an answer yet?

Well, you could always try honest and intelligent comparisons instead of the ones you are making.

Comparing practices which are commonplace and accepted in one culture with those that are rare and frowned upon in another is stupid as well as dishonest.

Instead of just acting out as a child, have you ever considered thinking for a change? Notions such as prevalence and degree completely escape your ability to understand.
Did you major in bloviation lickspittle? why not mention that a vast number of Pakistani people are against child marriage and that laws have been introduced in Pakistan that make the practice illegal with a 3yrs jail time?

Have they indeed, does this include the Islamic law on witnesses that says 4 adult males have to provide the evidence to substantiate the crime ?

It's just so precious that you use an avatar of one of the harshest critics of Islam while sounding just like the subversive idiot George Galloway, instead.

I saw a documentary about him once and his accounts of his travels to the Middle East and his encounters with Muslims. It was very interesting.

Who? The extremist Muslims? Yeah, they would chop your head off too, I'm sure. They are coming for you. They'll probably all take turns raping you first though.

Sounds like fun - do you want me first, ducky?

a Pakistani physician with whom I used to work---confided in me that SAUDIS---and other oil rich sheiks-----come to Pakistan and to INDONESIA to buy little girls and boys to "take back home" for ---use (for the girls it is called "marriage" ------as he is a physician ---he was invited along to visit India and Indonesia with the boys on their trip to the markets.-----nice kid---he was HORRIFIED---sorta. (of course he told me all this before he discovered that I am

Stick to the topic. You are all over the place. It is impossible to a have meaningful discussion when you lack focus.

@gtopa1 posted an article in Australia forum. This article brings to fore an interesting piece of information.

The racket which exploited young/minor girls by coercing them into prostitution was actually a culmination of partnership between some white women and some Pakistani men. Women who usually were social services staff or otherwise had access to the girls through friendship lured these minor girls to Pakistani pimps who made these girls available to their clients.

Amanda Spencer 22 sold children as prostitutes and plied them with drugs Daily Mail Online

So it is wrong to say that the entire crisis was brought forth by Muslim/Pakistani men. There were white partners in the crime who bore equal responsibility.

:lol: I wonder what the Muslims think about abortion? WHAT would they do? Hmmmm.
@ChrisL most if not all Muslim countries are far less liberal compared to the wonderful abortion law in Israel, a country that does support woman's rights. So will you join me Chrisl in applauding Israel for advancing a woman's right to choice in the ME?

@Dogmaphobe
Dogsbreath you really are a mentally impotent puling shrew, Hitchens was the harshest critic of religion per se.
As far as I am concern I believe all religions including Islam are a complete load of bollocks, Do I believe you can condemn the many because of the few, the answer is no,
Read this dolt and educate yourself.
Faith is the surrender of the mind; it’s the surrender of reason, it’s the surrender of the only thing that makes us different from other mammals. It’s our need to believe, and to surrender our skepticism and our reason, our yearning to discard that and put all our trust or faith in someone or something, that is the sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith must be the most overrated.

NB Cretin, notice how he does not differentiate

Stick to the topic. You are all over the place. It is impossible to a have meaningful discussion when you lack focus.

Your complaint seems unwarranted to me----my comment speaks to the issue of ---"more's" ------the usual accepted actions
---which among muslims of south east asia ----actually does include as a kind of vice which is DONE-----the selling by the very impoverished of children to wealthy oil guys.
It seems to me that using young girls as prostitutes-----in London---is just a hop, skip and a jump from that selling stuff that goes on
in south east asia. People do what people do.

@Dogmaphobe
Dogsbreath you really are a mentally impotent puling shrew, Hitchens was the harshest critic of religion per se.
As far as I am concern I believe all religions including Islam are a complete load of bollocks, Do I believe you can condemn the many because of the few, the answer is no,
Read this dolt and educate yourself.
Faith is the surrender of the mind; it’s the surrender of reason, it’s the surrender of the only thing that makes us different from other mammals. It’s our need to believe, and to surrender our skepticism and our reason, our yearning to discard that and put all our trust or faith in someone or something, that is the sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith must be the most overrated.

NB Cretin, notice how he does not differentiate

Indeed you are a shallow little piece of cretinous buffoonery

!!
"It is idle to talks always of the alternative of reason and faith. Reason is itself a matter of faith. It is an act of faith to assert that our thoughts have any relation to reality at all. If you are merely a sceptic, you must sooner or later ask yourself the question, "Why should anything go right; even observation and deduction? Why should not good logic be as misleading as bad logic? They are both movements in the brain of a bewildered ape?" The young sceptic says, "I have a right to think for myself." But the old sceptic, the complete sceptic, says, "I have no right to think for myself. I have no right to think at all."" (G.K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy, 2006 Relevant Media Group, p. 23)

Indeed; you lack the capacity to think at all. You are the epitome of evolution going backwards!! lmao,:banana2:

...and your grammar sux!!

Greg

Forum List

Back