UK : Pakistani men sexually abused 1400 young/minor girls

[

And 130 years later some immigrants from a 3rd world cess pit reintroduce child prostitution on a large scale to rural Britain. Not in its capital or major cities but in its rural areas, and being protected by the very people who should have been seeing to it they were arrested and deported.[/QUOTE]

I find it interesting that islamo Nazi propaganda is so "JEWISH" conscious----that even when a criminal is not a jew------the islamo Nazis struggle to find a jew--- SOMEWHERE ---in the family tree. In islamo cesspits----after-an accusation of "not muslim"-----the next libel is------"grandchild of a jew"-----but mention the fact that a perpetrator happens to be muslim............

I notice that Freddie never objects when the phrase "jews do....." or "jews are...." even without specific examples-----but just mention the FACT that a miscreant is muslim and the immediate ----"YOU SAID ALL MUSLIMS.......
pops out of him

@ChrisL You introduced child marrtage in Pakistan what has that got to do with the OP, the whole thread relates to women's human rights. You obviously do not support the rights of a female to determine what happens to her body.

:lol: I wonder what the Muslims think about abortion? WHAT would they do? Hmmmm.
@ChrisL most if not all Muslim countries are far less liberal compared to the wonderful abortion law in Israel, a country that does support woman's rights. So will you join me Chrisl in applauding Israel for advancing a woman's right to choice in the ME?

Absolutely not. There is nothing "wonderful" about abortion sicko.
So you would condemn Israeli Woman's rights to abortion , does that also apply to the death of innocent children in Gaza?

Take that up with the real murderers who put them on the front line as human shields. No comment on the many more innocent children mass murdered in Syria and Iraq by the warring regimes after power in those places. More children murdered in a week there than die in total in gaza.

oh gee-----you did it phoen------you CLAIMED THAT ALL MUSLIMS KILL CHILDREN

:lol: I wonder what the Muslims think about abortion? WHAT would they do? Hmmmm.
@ChrisL most if not all Muslim countries are far less liberal compared to the wonderful abortion law in Israel, a country that does support woman's rights. So will you join me Chrisl in applauding Israel for advancing a woman's right to choice in the ME?

So you would condemn Israeli Woman's rights to abortion , does that also apply to the death of innocent children in Gaza?

Take that up with the real murderers who put them on the front line as human shields. No comment on the many more innocent children mass murdered in Syria and Iraq by the warring regimes after power in those places. More children murdered in a week there than die in total in gaza.

Did I then I must have the evidence to support this claim from valid Islamic sources. Not even freddy would dare contradict an Islamic source, or would he.

Did I then I must have the evidence to support this claim from valid Islamic sources. Not even freddy would dare contradict an Islamic source, or would he.

I know of NO ISLAMIC source----that does not accuse Christians and Jews of eating muslim children

the take home here is----no one should mention the fact that this or that criminal happens to be a
muslim. It is ok to state that he happens to be Irish, or Italian or Jewish or hindu----but never mention muslim

Where did you get that from? If a jew has done it, media should report it. If a Hindu has done, media should report it. Same goes for Muslims and Christians. Job of the media is to accurately report the news. British media on the other hand engages in racism by labeling the Pakistani perpetrators as Asians. If they are reluctant to disclose the ethnicity then they should simply label them as British men. That would be more appropriate.

the take home here is----no one should mention the fact that this or that criminal happens to be a
muslim. It is ok to state that he happens to be Irish, or Italian or Jewish or hindu----but never mention muslim

Where did you get that from? If a jew has done it, media should report it. If a Hindu has done, media should report it. Same goes for Muslims and Christians. Job of the media is to accurately report the news. British media on the other hand engages in racism by labeling the Pakistani perpetrators as Asians. If they are reluctant to disclose the ethnicity then they should simply label them as British men. That would be more appropriate.

I get it from reality. There has been a very active movement on the part of muslims to
object to the characterization of any crime as being in any way related to "muslim" in the USA Do not be deceived----I do not INVENT----I have it from the "horse's mouth"-----the cops As to England---believe it or not-----way back circa 1970----I actually did a COLLEGE PAPER on "paki bashing" I am very well aware of the term "Asian" as used in the English press-----I even remember the name ENOCH POWELL----despite the fact that politically I am virtually ILLTERATE. It was a course in "SOCIOLOGY OR MINORITIES" The assignment was----"do a paper on a minority"--------smart ass that I was----I decided to look around for something---NO ONE ELSE would do. Half my class did a paper on American blacks the other half did it on AMERICAN INDIAN (that is native americans) and ME? I looked around in the papers and came upon BRITISH "paki bashing" ----is that not fascinating?

This thread has nothing to do with abortion. :rolleyes-41: I guess you feel the need to change topics because of your big fat fail of rebuttal.
@ChrisL You introduced child marrtage in Pakistan what has that got to do with the OP, the whole thread relates to women's human rights. You obviously do not support the rights of a female to determine what happens to her body.

Not celebrating abortion and ot personally agreeing with it is different from condemning it, but your hyperbole is far from surprising.

vic---the article you posted is silly-----I am surprised---
does it happen that there are eastern European
prostitutes in England? ----just asking "isolated
marijuana farms"? where? just asking

Many dotted around the country, and all legal to produce hemp seed for animal feed and culinary use as well as hemp rope for the Royal Navy. Most of the illegal farming is done in houses as the climate is too cold and wet to grow anything decent.

Many dotted around the country, and all legal to produce hemp seed for animal feed and culinary use as well as hemp rope for the Royal Navy. Most of the illegal farming is done in houses as the climate is too cold and wet to grow anything decent.
''

OH in my town it is actually illegal to grow hemp-------sheeeesh-----I took a look at linen '
crochet material-----OUT OF SIGHT!!!!! the price is prohibitive-------

Good morning sick note, more drivel you yok. War is Abortion Pro-Life Christians Should Care About Gaza Brian Gorman Red Letter Christians

Not celebrating abortion and ot personally agreeing with it is different from condemning it, but your hyperbole is far from surprising.
Of course its wonderful, it exemplifies a woman's rights to total control of her body.
So you condemn the abortion law in Israel or the talmud ?
to quote
Jewish law not only permits, but in some circumstances requires abortion. Where the mother's life is in jeopardy because of the unborn child, abortion is mandatory.

An unborn child has the status of "potential human life" until the majority of the body has emerged from the mother. Potential human life is valuable, and may not be terminated casually, but it does not have as much value as a life in existence. The Talmud makes no bones about this: it says quite bluntly that if the fetus threatens the life of the mother, you cut it up within her body and remove it limb by limb if necessary, because its life is not as valuable as hers. But once the greater part of the body has emerged, you cannot take its life to save the mother's, because you cannot choose between one human life and another.

Last edited:
Stick to the topic. You are all over the place. It is impossible to a have meaningful discussion when you lack focus.

Your complaint seems unwarranted to me----my comment speaks to the issue of ---"more's" ------the usual accepted actions
---which among muslims of south east asia ----actually does include as a kind of vice which is DONE-----the selling by the very impoverished of children to wealthy oil guys.
It seems to me that using young girls as prostitutes-----in London---is just a hop, skip and a jump from that selling stuff that goes on
in south east asia. People do what people do.

Since when has prostitution, even child prostitution, not occurred in in the UK...especially the Isle of Man??

Greg

did I suggest that child prostitution is NEW in
England? HOWEVER---different ethnic groups do crimes-----with differing prevalences. Way back when I was a kid
(long long ago) ----there was lots of angst over a perception in my part of the USA----that GANGSTERS are generally ITALIAN
(remember? Al Capone?? mafia???----
it was not entirely a baseless perception ---mafia was active in that part of the world---
-----that fact was even featured in the movie series "the godfather" People were getting so uptight that some were claiming---
THE MAFIA DOES NOT EXIST IT IS AN ANTI ITALIAN LIE----yup---it did-------I have no idea what it is today---but the son of GOTTI went to jail.

I would suggest that most child prostitution in the UK would involve Brits; though I get your point about demonising particular groups. Guys like Savile aren't from Pakistan.

Greg

Take it from a Brit who knows what is happening, it does not involve Brits unless you count first or second generation Pakistani immigrants as Brits. The numbers of guys like Saville are few and far between, as are their victims. The Rochdale case spanned many years and at the end 1400 victims were found, and 250 perpetrators were named. Only 5 faced court proceedings for some reason ?
absolute drivel. Dark Secrets of Westminster Challenging British Elite Paedophile 8216 Ring of Silence 8217

Last edited:
Culturally the UK has forgotten more about child prostitution than the Pakistani's new, we exported the vice to our colonial conquests.The UK even populated counties like Australia with "child prostitutes".
Throughout the 19th century, philanthropists, church groups and others flourished, working to "rescue" children from "moral danger" - an all encompassing definition which covered anything from sexual activity before marriage to child prostitution.

In 1848, it was claimed that almost 2,700 girls in London between the ages of 11 and 16 were hospitalised because of venereal disease, many as a result of prosti tution. In 1875, the age of consent, which had remained at 12 since 1285, was raised to 13, partly as a result of concerns about child prostitution.

But concern continued and, in 1881, a select committee, set up to investigate the issue, reported that child prostitution was rampant. One police officer told the committee that, in London, children above the age of 13 could be procured "without any difficulty whatsoever". Another spoke of how it was "scarcely possible for anyone between nine o'clock in the evening, and one o'clock in the morning to walk along Pentonville Road without being accosted by about a dozen young girls between 13 and 14 years of age".

The famous editor of the Pall Mall Gazette, William Stead, launched an investigative campaign to uncover the extent of child prostitution by visiting brothels, and actually bought a child prostitute for himself to expose the double standards of the Victorian public. Stead was a brilliant publicist and before long the country was in uproar. A mass demonstration of 250,000 people converged on Trafalgar Square to demand an increase in the age of consent. In 1885, the Criminal Law Amendment Act was passed, raising the age of consent to 16.
Age of innocence Society The Guardian

And 130 years later some immigrants from a 3rd world cess pit reintroduce child prostitution on a large scale to rural Britain. Not in its capital or major cities but in its rural areas, and being protected by the very people who should have been seeing to it they were arrested and deported.
Read this you Goyim idiot. British Politics and Policy at LSE 8211 Child sexual exploitation in the UK is all too common. But notions of gangs and grooming are a distraction and hinder our efforts to combat the problem.

to quote from article
The history of child prostitution is one of dissembling. In Britain we find it difficult to talk about the fact that child prostitution exists. We want to blame it on foreigners. We want to say that it’s unethical for actors to depict such realities. We simply don’t want to admit, even now, that child prostitution exists. It is easier to conceive of the problem as one created by Asian or Pakistani men, Belgian bullies and Mayhew’s Jews, and that’s that.

Yet the inescapable fact is that child prostitution is part of British life. It’s a product of deprivation, poverty, abuse and a series of hardships that break the spirit, devalue a sense of self to the degree that some young teenagers feel that the risk to their lives is inconsequential. It may be true that some Asian or Pakistani gangs are particularly active in child prostitution. But if gangs vanished overnight, child prostitution would remain with us.

That’s the hard truth to face up to. Notions of racial groups and ‘grooming’ are a distraction. The idea that men come along, identify vulnerable girls and exploit them has some truth in them, but it also masks a deeper reality of children whose lives are a state of such emotional confusion that affection, abandonment, violence, love and abuse become fused into a single crushing experience of life-long neglect and exploitation.

It’s much simpler to blame Asian gangs, Belgian bullies and street-wise groomers. It simplifies the problem of poverty and neglect and exonerates the fundamental injustices in society that are at the root of sexual exploitation. It allows us to look the other way and, tragically, in doing so, prolongs the abuse of children.

You really are a goy buffoon, this article is over two years old.The south of England has had successful outdoor cultivation for years. Guerilla cannabis growers farm 6ft-tall crop hidden deep in woodland leaving police fearing new tactic in drug production Daily Mail Online

You really are a goy buffoon, this article is over two years old.The south of England has had successful outdoor cultivation for years. Guerilla cannabis growers farm 6ft-tall crop hidden deep in woodland leaving police fearing new tactic in drug production Daily Mail Online

I have encountered persons in the US---who grew cannabis----tucked into other crops---like wheat or in the woods-----they did not seem to require squads of enslaved girls to
do the intensive labor of the farming----I have been told that the stuff seems to JUST GROW

Good morning sick note, more drivel you yok. War is Abortion Pro-Life Christians Should Care About Gaza Brian Gorman Red Letter Christians

Yes that is all you seem to post, as well as RACIST PERSONAL ABUSE

Your complaint seems unwarranted to me----my comment speaks to the issue of ---"more's" ------the usual accepted actions
---which among muslims of south east asia ----actually does include as a kind of vice which is DONE-----the selling by the very impoverished of children to wealthy oil guys.
It seems to me that using young girls as prostitutes-----in London---is just a hop, skip and a jump from that selling stuff that goes on
in south east asia. People do what people do.

Since when has prostitution, even child prostitution, not occurred in in the UK...especially the Isle of Man??

Greg

did I suggest that child prostitution is NEW in
England? HOWEVER---different ethnic groups do crimes-----with differing prevalences. Way back when I was a kid
(long long ago) ----there was lots of angst over a perception in my part of the USA----that GANGSTERS are generally ITALIAN
(remember? Al Capone?? mafia???----
it was not entirely a baseless perception ---mafia was active in that part of the world---
-----that fact was even featured in the movie series "the godfather" People were getting so uptight that some were claiming---
THE MAFIA DOES NOT EXIST IT IS AN ANTI ITALIAN LIE----yup---it did-------I have no idea what it is today---but the son of GOTTI went to jail.

I would suggest that most child prostitution in the UK would involve Brits; though I get your point about demonising particular groups. Guys like Savile aren't from Pakistan.

Greg

Take it from a Brit who knows what is happening, it does not involve Brits unless you count first or second generation Pakistani immigrants as Brits. The numbers of guys like Saville are few and far between, as are their victims. The Rochdale case spanned many years and at the end 1400 victims were found, and 250 perpetrators were named. Only 5 faced court proceedings for some reason ?
absolute drivel. Dark Secrets of Westminster Challenging British Elite Paedophile 8216 Ring of Silence 8217

You do know who it was that enabled PIE don't you, the Jews like you who are neo Marxists. Milliband ring any bells as he is one of your Jews that should be shot as a traitor. The details have been released about how the neo Marxists sided with the paedophiles and their attempts at changing the laws to allow child sex.

Forum List

Back