UK : Pakistani men sexually abused 1400 young/minor girls

THE IDIOTS THAT TRY TO BLAME ONE GROUP FOR ALL ARE IN PART GUILTY OF THE SEX CRIMES, AS THEY COVER UP OTHER GROUPS IN FAVOUR OF HATE AGAINST ONE, THUS ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Frankly, they're disgusting little bastards, not a lot better than the rapists.

Freddie is FRANKLY engaging in his usual PARANOIA
and meccaist lies

See what I mean, this disgusting cow care not a jot for the kids, just wanting to blame Muslims for everything.
The filthy, no, evil dog is, in my opinion, almost as bad as the perverts because she tries to cover up the actions of so many in her idiotic attempt to blame one group.
This moron is about as guilty as the left wing pillocks in Rotherham who tried to hide the crimes; only she tries to hide all non Muslim crimes.
What a fucking idiot.

And here you are jumping to the defence of the FILTHY ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST CHILD RAPISTS because it is bringing dishonour on the whole of islam. The fact is the muslims are 20 times more likely to rape a 12 year old girl than an indigenous Christian or Jew. We don't try to hide all the non muslim crimes we actually demand harsher punishment like emasculation ( removal of all external sex organs ) and enforcing the proceeds of crime laws against the rapists so they lose everything. Then we see the government elected to represent all the people protecting and defending the ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS so they can get a few more votes and we start to ask why. This leads to the lid being blown of the scandal and the true extent of the problem being shown. At least 500 Pakistani muslim men have been arrested for child rape in the last 4 years, and more and more cases are being investigated every day. This will carry on for many years to come and the Pakistani communities in the UK will face hatred and distrust for many decades. Already decent people are turning against Pakistani muslims and refusing to deal with them the feelings are running that high.

The main issue here is not so much the Muslims, as the authorities dismal failure to deal with it. The perpetrators have not yet been brought to justice, which should now be the main goal, IMO.

I don't care what religious or ethnic group they are.

Yes and we should start with the upper echelons of the Labour party who were in power at the time. Start with Blair and Brown who were involved at the highest level and come down to the local councillors who feathered their own nests. One to single out is George Galloway who converted to islam while still a labour M.P.

He has a Palestinian wife I think.

David Cameron, honest? Are you high?

When he was leader of the Opposition to Blair's government, Cameron was one of the cheerleaders calling for the real whistleblower's imprisonment. In 2004, the BBC went undercover among the British National Party, where they recorded its leader, Nick Griffin, revealing that he and some of his party officials believed that a Muslim pedophile gang was operating in the north of England and they were exclusively targeting White girls, some as young as nine. Following the programme's broadcast, Griffin was arrested on the charge of inciting racial hatred, and the establishment went for him all guns blazing, demanding that the maximum tarrif of seven years be applied in the event of a guilty verdict. Thankfully all charges were dropped. The guy was looking down the barrel of seven years in an A-CAT prison (seven years!), just for telling some uncomfortable truths about a bunch of pedophiles that happened to be Pakis.

But we were warned that this sort of thing was happening; the gang-rapes, the fearsome brutality, the organised exploitation of White schoolgirls who had the great misfortune to be sent to a Council ‘Care Home’. We were warned ten years ago! But the problem was that, because the person who first made those warnings was not politically acceptable; was not accepted as being trustworthy, was in fact accused of criminal behaviour for uttering that very warning, his words and his warnings were rejected and ignored.

Who was that man?

His name was Nick Griffin

Source. Mike Cunningham
The same Nick Griffin who also said.
THE HOLOCAUST AND THE JEWISH FAITH

'I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the world is flat. . . I have reached the conclusion that the "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria.'

Panorama, 2001

'It's well-known that the chimneys from the gas chambers at Auschwitz are fake, built after the war ended.'

Mail on Sunday, April 2006

He decreased his one-time MP, Alex Carlisle QC, as 'this bloody Jew . . . whose only claim is that his grandparents died in the Holocaust'.

The Times, April 1999

'We must be aware of the enormous control over every form of mass media the Jews possess and. . . who are the real manipulators of political power.'

The Independent, 2002

'[Jewish academics] originated political correctness. Because they saw it was good for the Jews. Because they saw a West made up of nations, each with its own consciousness as potentially a threat to Jews.'

The Times, 2009

Fundamentally I regard it as quite irrelevant and wrong that at a time when the British people are going to be a minority in our own homeland in 60 years, in other words we're going to be genocided ... at that time along come the liberal media with this big club marked Holocaust and bash me over the head with it.'

Panorama, 2001

Read more: BNP leader Nick Griffin A bigot damned by his own vile words Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
@Mindful do you agree with the above? the reason this member resigned is interesting BNP legal officer quits over conscience The Jewish Chronicle

We know that, ad infinitum. Does that mean he was wrong about his warnings?

You want to mix metaphors, and make this about Nick Griffin?

It's a known fact, self-admitted in some cases, that those in authority at the time, the police, local council, were reluctant to make accusations for fear of being labelled racists. It was easier to call those poor girls sluts, who asked for it.
@Mindful simple question, do you agree with Griffins anti Semitic remarks?

Don't try to bait me with that tired old tactic. It could have been the Pope or Father Christmas who gave that warning for all I care. It just happened to be Nick Griffin in this case.
Why are you so frightened of a simple answer to my question @Mindful? is it because...............
@Mindful .the nebish Still running away from giving an answer goy, I repeat do you agree with your hero nick griffins anti Semitic remark?

When he was leader of the Opposition to Blair's government, Cameron was one of the cheerleaders calling for the real whistleblower's imprisonment. In 2004, the BBC went undercover among the British National Party, where they recorded its leader, Nick Griffin, revealing that he and some of his party officials believed that a Muslim pedophile gang was operating in the north of England and they were exclusively targeting White girls, some as young as nine. Following the programme's broadcast, Griffin was arrested on the charge of inciting racial hatred, and the establishment went for him all guns blazing, demanding that the maximum tarrif of seven years be applied in the event of a guilty verdict. Thankfully all charges were dropped. The guy was looking down the barrel of seven years in an A-CAT prison (seven years!), just for telling some uncomfortable truths about a bunch of pedophiles that happened to be Pakis.

But we were warned that this sort of thing was happening; the gang-rapes, the fearsome brutality, the organised exploitation of White schoolgirls who had the great misfortune to be sent to a Council ‘Care Home’. We were warned ten years ago! But the problem was that, because the person who first made those warnings was not politically acceptable; was not accepted as being trustworthy, was in fact accused of criminal behaviour for uttering that very warning, his words and his warnings were rejected and ignored.

Who was that man?

Source. Mike Cunningham

'I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the world is flat. . . I have reached the conclusion that the "extermination" tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria.'

Panorama, 2001

'It's well-known that the chimneys from the gas chambers at Auschwitz are fake, built after the war ended.'

He decreased his one-time MP, Alex Carlisle QC, as 'this bloody Jew . . . whose only claim is that his grandparents died in the Holocaust'.

The Times, April 1999

'We must be aware of the enormous control over every form of mass media the Jews possess and. . . who are the real manipulators of political power.'

The Independent, 2002

'[Jewish academics] originated political correctness. Because they saw it was good for the Jews. Because they saw a West made up of nations, each with its own consciousness as potentially a threat to Jews.'

The Times, 2009

Fundamentally I regard it as quite irrelevant and wrong that at a time when the British people are going to be a minority in our own homeland in 60 years, in other words we're going to be genocided ... at that time along come the liberal media with this big club marked Holocaust and bash me over the head with it.'

Panorama, 2001

Read more: BNP leader Nick Griffin A bigot damned by his own vile words Mail Online
@Mindful do you agree with the above? the reason this member resigned is interesting BNP legal officer quits over conscience The Jewish Chronicle

It's a known fact, self-admitted in some cases, that those in authority at the time, the police, local council, were reluctant to make accusations for fear of being labelled racists. It was easier to call those poor girls sluts, who asked for it.

Don't try to bait me with that tired old tactic. It could have been the Pope or Father Christmas who gave that warning for all I care. It just happened to be Nick Griffin in this case.
Why are you so frightened of a simple answer to my question @Mindful? is it because...............
@Mindful .the nebish Still running away from giving an answer goy, I repeat do you agree with your hero nick griffins anti Semitic remark?

Who was that man?

Source. Mike Cunningham

Panorama, 2001

The Times, April 1999

The Independent, 2002

The Times, 2009

Panorama, 2001

Who was that man?

Source. Mike Cunningham

Panorama, 2001

The Times, April 1999

The Independent, 2002

The Times, 2009

Panorama, 2001

@Phoenall the Jewish wannabe, how does it feel cuddling up to an anti Semite and Holocaust denier ?
I expect you to join me and condemn as scum anyone who agrees with Griffin the Nazi.

@Lipush @Daniyel

THE IDIOTS THAT TRY TO BLAME ONE GROUP FOR ALL ARE IN PART GUILTY OF THE SEX CRIMES, AS THEY COVER UP OTHER GROUPS IN FAVOUR OF HATE AGAINST ONE, THUS ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Frankly, they're disgusting little bastards, not a lot better than the rapists.

Freddie is FRANKLY engaging in his usual PARANOIA
and meccaist lies

See what I mean, this disgusting cow care not a jot for the kids, just wanting to blame Muslims for everything.
The filthy, no, evil dog is, in my opinion, almost as bad as the perverts because she tries to cover up the actions of so many in her idiotic attempt to blame one group.
This moron is about as guilty as the left wing pillocks in Rotherham who tried to hide the crimes; only she tries to hide all non Muslim crimes.
What a fucking idiot.

yes---I see what you mean----Freddie pig---fucking lump of mosque shit.
You are demonstrating very typical Khutbah Jumaat filth and lies ----
You are CLAIMING in typical mosque shit manner that people claim that
muslims are at fault for all sexual crime when in fact NOBODY DID SO

your are doing the typical HOLY KHUTBAH JUMAAT---obscene filth for the
entertainment of the niqabi sluts

..... for those who missed out -----this thread addresses the issue of the
prevalence of sexual crime found amongst London's muslims------the pigs of the
mosque cannot tolerate a truth so they deflect searching for any and all
examples of sexual crime amongst KAFFIRIN-----
Do not be surprised----the fact is that claims that "its only THEM who do
filth" are the subject of mosque "lessons" (called khutbah jumaat) every
Friday thruout the entire UMMAH I sat thru some of this filth and almost
vomited on the carpet------incessant disgusting filth from the mouths of IMAM PIGS.

I have sat thru hundreds of synagogue lessons----and scores of church lessons---
and never heard the word "muslim" or "Koran"------but if you hear the crap in
the stinking mosques-----you will understand that muslims are TAUGHT that
everyone NON MUSLIM is shit----SPECIFIED ------(mostly Christians and Jews in my experience-----but the victims of mosque filth in other lands like India----can just as easily be hindus. I certainly HEARD lots of crap about hindus from Indian MOSQUE going slobs

[
Chalk and cheese when you look at the facts, he was placed on the sex offenders list for downloading photographs. He was not part of an organised group who acted because of their culture and religion against 11 year old girls and raped them. If he had ne would have faced a long time in prison on self imposed segregation.

Downloading child porn requires organised rings of people.
I'm guessing, with all the controls against it, kiddie porn is hard work to find, so he must have known where to look; that means someone told him.
Now consider this - if you use images of children being abused for your sexual pleasure, the kid has to be abused in the first place.
In my mind, that makes the user just as guilty as the direct abuser - no excuses.
There is no culture or religion issue here - it's simple bastard or not bastard.

I agree in part, but there is no denying that rape and child marriage are part of the culture. That is a fact.

Rape is not part of the culture, or any reasonable culture, and that crime is punished accordingly.
If these guys were under strict Muslim law, they would be executed (Strict Islamic law has some good points).
As for child marriage, it depends which Muslims you're talking about.
Some have that problem, most have a legal age of consent older than most western countries.
Not all Muslims are the same.

Do you even know what you're talking about? In Pakistan FORCED child marriages are quite common. That is both child molestation AND rape. The Pakistani men are resisting laws against forced child marriages and raping children because it is a PART of their belief system. MUSLIM values.

SWAT VALLEY, Pakistan — Tabassum Adnan married at 14.

Such was the norm in the small village in Swat Valley, a conservative region in Pakistan near the Afghan border. What's unusual is that she escaped.

"I was forced into marrying a man who was 20 years older than me," Adnan said. "For 20 years, I stayed with him and endured his abuse and mental and physical torture — he made me suffer."

Pakistani lawmakers are set to adopt a bill to ensure other girls aren't forced into marriage by increasing the punishment for the practice, already illegal under a 1929 law widely disregarded in the country. The measure has led to a fierce debate, intensifying an ongoing cultural clash in the country over secular and Muslim values.

Your
I thought this was about Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England.

I agree. This incident does not reflect on Pakistanis in general and Muslims in particular. Peaceful Muslims get slammed by both: the fundamentalist elements aided by the western government (in this case UK) and the population among the western countries which is ever ready to crucify them for the deeds of extremists.

According to the Koran and hadiths there is no such thing as a peaceful muslim , there is just a soldier of allah. So to combat this threat we should remove it from our midst. Israel has shown the way by building a wall between them and the ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS.

Your a rabid Muslim hater, You obviously have not read the Koran or probably the OT. You never what the hell your talking about.

Your

I agree. This incident does not reflect on Pakistanis in general and Muslims in particular. Peaceful Muslims get slammed by both: the fundamentalist elements aided by the western government (in this case UK) and the population among the western countries which is ever ready to crucify them for the deeds of extremists.

According to the Koran and hadiths there is no such thing as a peaceful muslim , there is just a soldier of allah. So to combat this threat we should remove it from our midst. Israel has shown the way by building a wall between them and the ISLAMONAZI TERRORISTS.

Your a rabid Muslim hater, You obviously have not read the Koran or probably the OT. You never what the hell your talking about.

I've read some passages from the Q'uran, and yes, it does say similar things. Are you denying that? I know all about the Dhimmis too. You are a rabid Muslim.

TBH, sure, who can BLAME anyone for being a bigot against the Muslims? Look at the crap they constantly pull? Who would like a religion like that? WHO and WHY? I'm going to aggressively go after people who defend this awful despicable religion which spreads NOTHING but hate, death and fear.

Your

Penelope-----I have a very strong impression that YOU never read the Koran or the
Bible------I do know that you have read islamo Nazi propaganda. It is a fact that
the Koran DOES advocate war of conquest for islam. Pious muslim men are
very much encouraged to be ALWAYS ARMED-----and in Islamic law---non muslilms are NOT PERMITTED to be armed. FIGHTING FOR ISLAM is
a requirement upon muslims----it is so clearly stated in the Koran. That "fighting"---was,-----AT THE INCEPTION of islam specifically specified as
referring to conflict with anyone who rejects islam as a religion. On his deathbed
muhummad (according to the Koran) specifically stated that only muslims
should be permitted to live in Arabia (some exception could be made for
necessary contributing enslaved people----for awhile----so long as they agreed
to be completely subjugated and REMAINED completely subjugated) Even today
one must be a muslim to be a citizen of Saudi Arabia -----gee you are dim

The main issue here is not so much the Muslims, as the authorities dismal failure to deal with it. The perpetrators have not yet been brought to justice, which should now be the main goal, IMO.

Yes and we should start with the upper echelons of the Labour party who were in power at the time. Start with Blair and Brown who were involved at the highest level and come down to the local councillors who feathered their own nests. One to single out is George Galloway who converted to islam while still a labour M.P.

Which one as he has been married a few times, he is one of these that casts his women aside when he gets sick of them and finds a new one.

Which one as he has been married a few times, he is one of these that casts his women aside when he gets sick of them and finds a new one.

Don't know what women see in him. Would you fancy him?

George-Galloway-005.jpg

Who was that man?

Source. Mike Cunningham

Panorama, 2001

The Times, April 1999

The Independent, 2002

The Times, 2009

Panorama, 2001

Who was that man?

Source. Mike Cunningham

Panorama, 2001

The Times, April 1999

The Independent, 2002

The Times, 2009

Panorama, 2001

@Phoenall the Jewish wannabe, how does it feel cuddling up to an anti Semite and Holocaust denier ?
I expect you to join me and condemn as scum anyone who agrees with Griffin the Nazi.

@Lipush @Daniyel

I would not join you if my life depended on it, he made a personal statement that was taken out of context and the looney left run with it. It is different when your new friends the ISLAMONAZI's say similar things isn't it, then they are lauded by the likes of you for speaking openly and freely

Your

I've read some passages from the Q'uran, and yes, it does say similar things. Are you denying that? I know all about the Dhimmis too. You are a rabid Muslim.
Give me some verses?

Are you aware that Dhimmis are taxes that minorities pay, you do remember John saying do we have to pay taxes to Caesar and he said yes. They have used taxes since the very early ages, probably started by Egypt and then passed to Jews.

Most time Muslims did not want to have converts as they would rather have the taxes paid.

I know in our free country we don't feel its fair that in their country they can do what they want.

Now give me a list of those verses from the Quran.

Your

Actually I have read both and the Koran mentions being violent to the unbelievers 230 times, but does not mention Jerusalem or Palestine once. The Koran also mentions emulating the perfect muslim in all ways, including raping 9 year old girls, murder and theft

Give me verses with links.
Your

Actually I have read both and the Koran mentions being violent to the unbelievers 230 times, but does not mention Jerusalem or Palestine once. The Koran also mentions emulating the perfect muslim in all ways, including raping 9 year old girls, murder and theft

Hard to believe. No they call Jerusalem the "holy city" . Now give me the verses
and links. They can all be blasted apart. I can't even begin to count the violent verses in the OT or Talmud. After all the Muslims learned from Jews and Christians(but more like Christians)

Forum List

Back