UK All-Cause Death Data Shows Vaccines = More Death

How do we know the virus itself doesn't cause long term issues?
How do you know that catching COVID doesn't have long-term issues when it hasn't been around long enough to make that determination in the first place?

What we do know is that people in a biological weapons lab at Fort Detrick, Maryland were doing gain of function research by genetically modifying a respiratory horseshoe bat virus with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) that causes AIDS so that GMO bat virus could gain the function of infecting the human respiratory tract.

When congress found out about this shit they cut off funding for that extremely dangerous bioweapons research. But instead of shutting down and destroying that project Fauci's CDC let it be moved to the bioweapons lab in Wuhan, China.

Getting infected with HIV will cause minor flu types of symptoms in the short term, just like COVID-19, then it goes into latent mode by making itself at home in your central nervous system. That latent phase of the disease can asymptomatically last for years. Then all of the sudden you get a full blown case of AIDS.

Last edited:
ALl they have to do is have a study to research who got vaxxed and how many had heart issues. By comparing heart issues in athletes 4 years ago with heart issues today, you would get a clear picture. Not a single group has done this simple study yet though.

Can anyone guess why? Do ya think it might have something to do with the backlash from dems towards anyone who questions the vaccines?
No.

How do you know that catching COVID doesn't have long-term issues when it hasn't been around long enough to make that determination in the first place?

What we do know is that people in a biological weapons lab at Fort Detrick, Maryland were doing gain of function research by genetically modifying a respiratory horseshoe bat virus with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) that causes AIDS so that bat virus could gain the function of infecting the human respiratory tract.

When congress found out about this shit they cut off funding for that extremely dangerous bioweapons research. But instead of shutting down that project they moved it to the bioweapons lab in Wuhan, China.

Getting infected with HIV will cause minor flu types of symptoms in the short term, just like COVID-19, then it goes into latent mode by making itself at home in your central nervous system. That latent phase of the disease can asymptomatically last for years. Then all of the sudden you get a full blown case of AIDS.

Let's say this is all even true.

People then went and got themselves shot up with MORE of the spike proteins...twice...three times...four and five.

And you are in every thread defending this. Why?

Let's say this is all even true.

People then went and got themselves shot up with MORE of the spike proteins...twice...three times...four and five.

And you are in every thread defending this. Why?
I understand microbiology. You obviously do not. You probably don't even know what a protein is, let alone a spike protein. Sure "spike" protein may sound very scary to you.

Perhaps you're simply afraid of what you don't understand. :dunno:

Last edited:
Well then just add this to the list of things American industry does to hurt it's citizens. Toxins in food, emissions by industry, pesticides, herbicides. What a great place.

Sue, i'm curious. has any members of your family tried to talk you down the ledge from your little hobby?

Odd to see that many are seemingly not the least bit curious as to why non covid excess deaths are spiking in many countries.

It should be studied thoroughly and with utter transparency. I would think anyone would agree on that much.

I understand microbiology. You obviously do not. You probably don't even know what a protein is, let alone a spike protein. Sure "spike" protein may sound very scary to you.

Perhaps you're simply afraid of what you don't understand. :dunno:

I understood it well enough to want no part of it.

And I was right.

Sue, i'm curious. has any members of your family tried to talk you down the ledge from your little hobby?

Just the opposite. Haven't you noticed?

Do you see people putting pics of vaccine cards, bandaids and profile frames bragging about all their vaccinations anywhere? Yes? No?

Remember all that nonsense? People actually holding up vaccine cards, showing their bandaids with stupid thumbs up.

No one does that any more. The Omicron booster uptake is 15%.

That's how it begins.

Just the opposite. Haven't you noticed?

Do you see people putting pics of vaccine cards, bandaids and profile frames bragging about all their vaccinations anywhere? Yes? No?

Remember all that nonsense? People actually holding up vaccine cards, showing their bandaids with stupid thumbs up.

No one does that any more. The Omicron booster uptake is 15%.

That's how it begins.

So you come from a family of raving lunatics then.

Right, and that's why we have over 40k hospitalizations daily from omicron. People who should be getting boosters aren't.

For the naysayers--yes, he's "just a prominent Twitter user" and whatever. But then, the so-called "experts" are clearly hiding this from you. So you have to get your data where you can.
It’s truly disappointing to see someone involved in education say something that is so ignorant.

Forum List

Back