UK All-Cause Death Data Shows Vaccines = More Death

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Here is a great rundown of data from the UK, stratified by age, from el gato malo. For the naysayers--yes, he's "just a prominent Twitter user" and whatever. But then, the so-called "experts" are clearly hiding this from you. So you have to get your data where you can.

Excerpt from the article. Tons more at the link:

i have oft lamented the lack of availability of this data by vaccination status and age group and opined that if we were only able to find some, we could get to the bottom of the currently elevated levels of all cause deaths being experienced in most of the developed world.

well, i found some. it turns out that the ONS in the UK was, in fact, collecting and publishing this data in raw form through may of 2022 and it is split by 10 year age band.

based on the best data i have seen, having ever been vaccinated looked to be associated with something on the order of 50-60% higher rates of all cause mortality in the UK by may.

Last edited:
Here is a great rundown of data from the UK, stratified by age, from el gato malo. For the naysayers--yes, he's "just a prominent Twitter user" and whatever. But then, the so-called "experts" are clearly hiding this from you. So you have to get your data where you can.

i have oft lamented the lack of availability of this data by vaccination status and age group and opined that if we were only able to find some, we could get to the bottom of the currently elevated levels of all cause deaths being experienced in most of the developed world.

well, i found some. it turns out that the ONS in the UK was, in fact, collecting and publishing this data in raw form through may of 2022 and it is split by 10 year age band.

based on the best data i have seen, having ever been vaccinated looked to be associated with something on the order of 50-60% higher rates of all cause mortality in the UK by may.

Your source is "bad cattitude". :lol:

Beverly-Hills-MI-Scared-Cat.jpg

More mentalness from deranged Sue. These figures are being analysed still. But excess deaths were actually down on the year we had covid. Suggesting that the vax prevented death not caused it.

Death rates declined after the vax was introduced.

The biggest cause of death is conservatism chipping away at our health system.

More mentalness from deranged Sue. These figures are being analysed still. But excess deaths were actually down on the year we had covid. Suggesting that the vax prevented death not caused it.

Death rates declined after the vax was introduced.

The biggest cause of death is conservatism chipping away at our health system.

Death rates DID decline very briefly during Delta. The vaccines mitigated some deaths there. But now they are causing MORE deaths.

Acknowledge this or don't; it's up to you.

relevance?

learn english please

the test is useless , the signs/ symptoms are key

asymptomatic spreads nothing

~S~
Wrong. Asymptomatic can transmit from the surface of mouth and throat just as well as can the vaxxed or the non-vaxxed.

relevance?

learn english please

the test is useless , the signs/ symptoms are key

asymptomatic spreads nothing

~S~
Apparently they spread half of all infections:

Forum List

Back