UK All-Cause Death Data Shows Vaccines = More Death

Wrong. Asymptomatic can transmit from the surface of mouth and throat just as well as can the vaxxed or the non-vaxxed.
Wrong. Someone who has symptoms like coughing and sneezing is much more likely to transmit a respiratory virus than someone who is not coughing and sneezing.

Wrong. Someone who has symptoms like coughing and sneezing is much more likely to transmit a respiratory virus than someone who is not coughing and sneezing.

Okie Dokie.

Findings In this decision analytical model assessing multiple scenarios for the infectious period and the proportion of transmission from individuals who never have COVID-19 symptoms, transmission from asymptomatic individuals was estimated to account for more than half of all transmission.”

Apparently they spread half of all infections:

Asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 transmission also occurs because of individuals with infection who are never symptomatic (or who experience very mild or almost unrecognizable symptoms).

In other words, they're simply unaware of their illness Norm

~S~

Could you explain how you came to that stupid conclusion?
The pro jab people questioned nothing and were wrong about almost everything. Masks, herd immunity, "vaccines are safe and effective", vax kids, dont leave the house, shut down businesses, etc.

Asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 transmission also occurs because of individuals with infection who are never symptomatic (or who experience very mild or almost unrecognizable symptoms).

In other words, they're simply unaware of their illness Norm

~S~

No chit? 🤦‍♂️

Death rates DID decline very briefly during Delta. The vaccines mitigated some deaths there. But now they are causing MORE deaths.

Acknowledge this or don't; it's up to you.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that the vaccines are causing more deaths?

The pro jab people questioned nothing and were wrong about almost everything.
I got 3 different COVID vaccines and also have went through several regimes of hydroxychloroquine. I'm not dead.

And that doesn't make me "pro-jab". I was wrong about nothing.

Does that mean I want vaccine mandates, no. Vaccines have side effects that can be similar to flu symptoms. A cold or flu can kill some people who are already in very poor health.

If you have had a bad reaction to a vaccine before, I don't recommend getting it.

Everyone is an individual. I just ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It was yummy. That might kill someone suffering from a peanut allergy. I don't recommend that someone with a peanut allergy should eat peanut butter.

And yes, I understand that some of you whackos are just wussies who are afraid of needles, and yes I understand that some of you have strange superstitions/religious beliefs regarding medical science and/or suffer from bizarre paranoid delusions.

I'm not for forcing anyone to get vaccinated, fucking brain damaged vegan wussy.

Last edited:
I got 3 different COVID vaccines and also have went through several regimes of hydroxychloroquine. I'm not dead.

And that doesn't make me "pro-jab". I was wrong about nothing.

Does that mean I want vaccine mandates, no. Vacccinnes have side effects that can be similar to flu symptoms. A cold or flu can kill some people.

If you have had a bad reaction to a vaccine before, I don't recommend getting it.

Everyone is an individual. I just ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It was yummy. That might kill someone suffering from a peanut allergy. I don't recommend that someone with a peanut allergy should eat peanut butter.

And yes, I understand that some of you whackos are just pussies who are afraid of needles, and yes I understand that some of you have strange superstitions/religious beliefs regarding medical science and/or suffer from bizarre paranoid delusions.

I'm not forcing anyone to get vaccinated.
Im vaxxed, so you can save all that "afraid of needles" stuff for someone else. They lied about how safe it was and new information is coming out now that shows it wasnt safe for MANY people. They are beginning to suspect that the vax rewrote the receptors in the human body that fight off viruses, permanently weakening them for the rest of your life, making it harder to fight off new viruses introduced to your body in the future. These arent conspiracy theorists saying this, they are scientists. How about instead of shouting them down, we let them go back to using the "scientific method". Shaming and silencing scientists isnt helping anyone.

Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to the conclusion that the vaccines are causing more deaths?
Do you people actually read news outside your little democrat bubble? How can you possibly be unaware of the many problems they are starting to find with the vaccines?

How do we know the virus itself doesn't cause long term issues? We don't. To assume it's like a cold or flu virus is irresponsible and frankly.....stupid and ignorant.

Do you people actually read news outside your little democrat bubble? How can you possibly be unaware of the many problems they are starting to find with the vaccines?
How did you come to that stupid conclusion, dumbass?

Check your reading comprehension skills.

Further investigation is needed, however, to confirm whether the vaccination was the cause of the heart problem.

What part of that do you fail to comprehend, dumbass? You're just as stupid as the TDS afflicted moronic idiots saying that hydroxychloroquine will kill you.

Last edited:
Further investigation is needed
No fucking shit, Sherlock! Thats much harder to get done when the left attacks anyone who questions the vacvines. Like i said, its time to start using the "scientific method" again and let scientists debate things.

How do we know the virus itself doesn't cause long term issues? We don't. To assume it's like a cold or flu virus is irresponsible and frankly.....stupid and ignorant.

It can and it does. But if you are not vaxxed, you also mount an impressive T cell response which helps clear the virus. If you are vaxxed and especially boosted, your ability to do this is (ironically and sadly) impaired. So the dangerous spike proteins hang around longer to do their damage.

This might be partly explained in the paper I posted a couple of weeks ago on the IgG4 "switch". It teaches your body to TOLERATE the virus, like an allergy, rather than to mount a response.

How did you come to that stupid conclusion, dumbass?

Check your reading comprehension skills.

Further investigation is needed, however, to confirm whether the vaccination was the cause of the heart problem.

What part of that do you fail to comprehend, dumbass? You're just as stupid as the TDS afflicted moronic idiots saying that hydroxychloroquine will kill you.

Even BEFORE Damar Hamlin, a surprising percentage of Americans said they know someone PERSONALLY who they believe DIED as a result of side effects from the vaccines.

Close to 30% of Americans said this. DIED. Not were sick for a few days.

2023 is the year of reckoning for all this. Mark it.

Even BEFORE Damar Hamlin, a surprising percentage of Americans said they know someone PERSONALLY who they believe DIED as a result of side effects from the vaccines.

We were supposed to have died last year you ignorant bitch.

I'll remind you in 2024 that you were wrong in 2023. Mark it.

ALl they have to do is have a study to research who got vaxxed and how many had heart issues. By comparing heart issues in athletes 4 years ago with heart issues today, you would get a clear picture. Not a single group has done this simple study yet though.

Can anyone guess why? Do ya think it might have something to do with the backlash from dems towards anyone who questions the vaccines?

Forum List

Back