UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Despite the recent sightings, and despite the fact that Congress will gather to discuss UFOs, I will state right now that we are NOT being visited by alien spacecraft or alien beings. Are there UFOs? Have people reported seeing UFOs? Yes.

A UFO, remember, is any flying craft that you cannot identify. So yeah, there are UFOs. They haven't been identified but that does not mean they are from some alien civilization. An airplane flying overhead would be an unidentified flying object to some isolated tribe of humans who have never had contact with the outside world. Eventually we will identify what people report seeing now, unless of course they are lying.

We know that the laws of physics exist throughout the universe. Examinations of the furthest galaxies can be examined and have shown to be following the same laws of physics. thus, we can reasonably assume that, just as here, nothing can exceed the speed of light. If you are going to come at me with "worm holes", know that they guy who came up with the theory, Stephen Hawking, changed his mind on them before his death.

The distances are too great, and the number of possible sentient beings is too small.

It hasn't happened we haven't been visited, and it likely never will.

Despite the recent sightings, and despite the fact that Congress will gather to discuss UFOs, I will state right now that we are NOT being visited by alien spacecraft or alien beings. Are there UFOs? Have people reported seeing UFOs? Yes.

A UFO, remember, is any flying craft that you cannot identify. So yeah, there are UFOs. They haven't been identified but that does not mean they are from some alien civilization. An airplane flying overhead would be an unidentified flying object to some isolated tribe of humans who have never had contact with the outside world. Eventually we will identify what people report seeing now, unless of course they are lying.

We know that the laws of physics exist throughout the universe. Examinations of the furthest galaxies can be examined and have shown to be following the same laws of physics. thus, we can reasonably assume that, just as here, nothing can exceed the speed of light. If you are going to come at me with "worm holes", know that they guy who came up with the theory, Stephen Hawking, changed his mind on them before his death.

The distances are too great, and the number of possible sentient beings is too small.

Any UFO is here for entertainment and laughter on how fucking stupid the world is. Let em have their fun

I think there is life elsewhere in the universe. Some, a very small percent, are as smart as us. Maybe smarter. But most likely they are more like all the other animals on planet earth. No dog or pig on another planet is ever going to come to earth.

We can't get to other planets that can sustain life so why do we think someone else can?

Now you would think out of all the stars, planets and moons in the universe that one would have a species smart enough to travel to us based on the number of planets there are out. More than grains of sands in our oceans. But they are so far away, maybe it's impossible. Or maybe they are still coming. Or maybe they've already been here? Or maybe they are here now.

I always tell people if we looked at another solar system just like ours, we wouldn't even see earth. We probably only see their big gassy planets. Little earth wouldn't even be seen by their telescopes. So they'd think there was no life here. Hell, there might be life in Europa and we don't know. That's in our own solar system. So we don't even know what's in our own backyard let alone what's beyond us.

Nobody knows at this point. But we have trained fighter pilots claiming objects instantly accelerating to 13,000MPH, and making calculated changes in direction, with the Pentagon claiming 11 near misses.

You can ascertain those observations however you wish.

They are getting ready to tell the dumb down public we have ALiens, in fact it might be they are getting ready to use this as their false flag. Freak the ppl out gain more control.

The Left WANTS THIS. ATheists, God haters WANT THIS. These idiots in Congress want this. You're right...it's bs. BUT it is one way to put fear in, get money out of, manipulate and control a part of the population that wants this to BE true. I have NO DOUBT that at some point, this will be the next Great Hoax on the US, on the world.

I have a different take- these are not interplanetary alien travelers, they are intra-dimensional beings.
What they call aliens from another planet, I call demons from the spiritual dimension.
Vehicles could be just that or merely apparitional projections to further the grey men delusion.
They will be making contact, if they haven't already, because our time is short & govts across the world have always turned to evil before collapsing
Feel free to rip but what if I'm right?

THE HEADLINES TELL YOU THEY ARE PLOTTING AN UFO STORY- how they use it against us is another matter until more information comes out pay attention to the constant headlines coming out about UFO’s now some times they will string it out for an entire yr, that way ppl forget about it and they then drop their scare tactics …

Congressman claims America has recovered wreckage from UFOs – Truth could change the world as we know it

May 17, 2022 | 0 |
(OPINION) A congressman has claimed the US has wreckage recovered from a UFO as the phenomena...

historic public UFO hearing, Military struggles to understand ‘mystery’ flying phenomena, National Security threat

May 17, 2022 | 0 |
A House Intelligence subcommittee Tuesday is holding the first congressional hearing on UFOs in 50...

In time they are going to tell the public all about their ALIENS this bs has been known so is the fact that Aliens do exist…….

The Alien factor is said to be the next step used to CONTROL THE PUBLIC because the vaccines are NOT working to keep ppl locked down now. ( if this one is true, we will have to wait on this one).

A75830B3-683C-483F-951F-2ED0D9B70DE2.jpeg

When you see the same topic coming out on multiple sites this is often your sign what they will do next.
They tell you what they are going to do.

I have a different take- these are not interplanetary alien travelers, they are intra-dimensional beings.
What they call aliens from another planet, I call demons from the spiritual dimension.
Vehicles could be just that or merely apparitional projections to further the grey men delusion.
They will be making contact, if they haven't already, because our time is short & govts across the world have always turned to evil before collapsing
Feel free to rip but what if I'm right?

Well just because they may be something we dont understand or someone else attributes their own projections to what or who they may be does not mean these things are not real

Well just because they may be something we dont understand or someone else attributes their own projections to what or who they may be does not mean these things are not real
Yeah, I've seen too much to dismiss them altogether. Somethings going on but exactly what is up for speculation.
Being a Christian & knowing the world we live in is where I get my take on it all.
IDK for a fact what these things are & I highly doubt our govt will tell us the truth

I think there is life elsewhere in the universe. Some, a very small percent, are as smart as us. Maybe smarter. But most likely they are more like all the other animals on planet earth. No dog or pig on another planet is ever going to come to earth.

We can't get to other planets that can sustain life so why do we think someone else can?

Now you would think out of all the stars, planets and moons in the universe that one would have a species smart enough to travel to us based on the number of planets there are out. More than grains of sands in our oceans. But they are so far away, maybe it's impossible. Or maybe they are still coming. Or maybe they've already been here? Or maybe they are here now.

I always tell people if we looked at another solar system just like ours, we wouldn't even see earth. We probably only see their big gassy planets. Little earth wouldn't even be seen by their telescopes. So they'd think there was no life here. Hell, there might be life in Europa and we don't know. That's in our own solar system. So we don't even know what's in our own backyard let alone what's beyond us.

The question of life on other planets and whether we've been visited by aliens are two different discussions. I truly believe that there is life on other planets and believe also that we will find life in our own solar system. just not sentient life.

I like to ask people: "What if we are the most advanced sentient life in the entire universe? Someone has to be first.".

Nobody knows at this point. But we have trained fighter pilots claiming objects instantly accelerating to 13,000MPH, and making calculated changes in direction, with the Pentagon claiming 11 near misses.

You can ascertain those observations however you wish.

I wish to ascertain them as explainable phenomena that we just haven't figured out yet.

The Left WANTS THIS. ATheists, God haters WANT THIS. These idiots in Congress want this. You're right...it's bs. BUT it is one way to put fear in, get money out of, manipulate and control a part of the population that wants this to BE true. I have NO DOUBT that at some point, this will be the next Great Hoax on the US, on the world.

I don't like the left, but I know that they are not the only ones who are populating this panel to investigate.

Forum List

Back