UC Berkeley Attacker: WHO IS HE?

You obviously dont know who Joe Horn is and the service he provided.
It wouldn't matter

I bet it mattered to the two wastes of oxygen shitsheads he blew away for robbing his neighbor.
That story probably changes every night down at the bar

I dont go to bars.
How about you go and rob Joe Horns neighbor and get back with us......oh wait.
It would probably be safe enough

Ask the two dipshits who tried....you're gonna have to get out the Ouija board and hope for the best though.

It wouldn't matter

I bet it mattered to the two wastes of oxygen shitsheads he blew away for robbing his neighbor.

I dont go to bars.

Ask the two dipshits who tried....you're gonna have to get out the Ouija board and hope for the best though.
Some story a drunk made up is irrelevant

I dont go to bars.

So ya wanna link limp dick?

I dont go to bars.

Link to what

I dont go to bars.

Link to what

So stupid he doesnt know what a question mark is....

Link to what

So stupid he doesnt know what a question mark is....
Sorry not paying much attention to your posts

He went into Berkeley to give the middle finger to everyone there. Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.

It is illegal to comitt assault....anyone has a right to be angry....no one has the right to assault someone engaged in legal activity.

You are definitely coinfused.

How so? You sound coinfused.

Are you claiming no conservative should go to Berkeley? Or if they do they are just asking to get attack....that seems to be your narrative.
If a conservative goes to Berkeley intending to anger people, they shouldn’t be surprised if people get angry

Yet more proof you Nazis’ on the left are in favor

of using violence to stifle Free Speech…..

You Nazis’ always lose in the end…
Not using violence to stifle free speech. Using it to teach.

Spoken like a true Nazi.....

You Tards expose yourself.

That's not it. You have to put on your MAGA hat and walk around in public
Unlikely

One of your pantifa buddies punches me he's most certainly gonna die.
I live in Texas not california.
Nah you'd be out

Lets say he got lucky....
One of my fellow Texans would be more than happy to have my back just like Jim Horn.
I doubt it. He'd piss himself.

Speaking of Joe Horn..............
It was a highly-charged emotional case from the beginning. It had all the social ingredients for stirring controversy: criminals, crime, guns, self-defense, race, and illegal immigrants. It began last November when a 64-year-old Pasadena retiree named Joe Horn saw his neighbor’s home being burglarized by two Hispanic men, Diego Ortiz and Hernando Riascos Torres, who were in the United States illegally(although Horn at the time didn’t know they were Hispanic because of their African-Columbian descent). Horn called 911 to report the crime. He told the 911 dispatcher that he was armed. The dispatcher instructed Horn to stay inside his own residence. Horn ignored those instructions, pointedly telling the dispatcher that he was going to kill the two men.

Which he did and he was not indicted and all reasonable Texans agreed....people are tired of illegal immigrants committing crimes and being caught and released.

JOE HORN FREE OF CRIMINAL LIABILITY

Nah you'd be out

One of my fellow Texans would be more than happy to have my back just like Jim Horn.

It was a highly-charged emotional case from the beginning. It had all the social ingredients for stirring controversy: criminals, crime, guns, self-defense, race, and illegal immigrants. It began last November when a 64-year-old Pasadena retiree named Joe Horn saw his neighbor’s home being burglarized by two Hispanic men, Diego Ortiz and Hernando Riascos Torres, who were in the United States illegally(although Horn at the time didn’t know they were Hispanic because of their African-Columbian descent). Horn called 911 to report the crime. He told the 911 dispatcher that he was armed. The dispatcher instructed Horn to stay inside his own residence. Horn ignored those instructions, pointedly telling the dispatcher that he was going to kill the two men.

Which he did and he was not indicted and all reasonable Texans agreed....people are tired of illegal immigrants committing crimes and being caught and released.

Lol I love this part: "(although Horn at the time didn’t know they were Hispanic because of their African-Columbian descent)" --- THEY WERE NIGGARS :eek::eek::eek:

Nah you'd be out

Oh I know all about the Joe Horn case.

The problem is one party sees an opportunity for more voters, and your whole "guest worker" thing doesn't help them with that. Democrats will never support it.

So why doesn't your side propose it and see where it lands? Seems that it would solve all the problems, and the democrats won't have jack to say.

Oh, that's right. Because the racists in your party would never go for it.

Also, the fact a wall won't work is dumb on it's face. the harder you make it for people to cross, the less will try, and the easier it is to catch those trying because they have to spend more time finding better crossing points.

No, they won't stop trying, they'll just try less often... this is what you guys don't get. It used to be when we didn't have all these fences, people came over, worked, went home and had no real interest in staying.

Now that fences makes it harder to get across, and they have to pay people to sneak them across, they do it once, they stay, and they become invested in the communities they live in.

This isn't complicated.

The problem is one party sees an opportunity for more voters, and your whole "guest worker" thing doesn't help them with that. Democrats will never support it.

So why doesn't your side propose it and see where it lands? Seems that it would solve all the problems, and the democrats won't have jack to say.

Oh, that's right. Because the racists in your party would never go for it.

Also, the fact a wall won't work is dumb on it's face. the harder you make it for people to cross, the less will try, and the easier it is to catch those trying because they have to spend more time finding better crossing points.

No, they won't stop trying, they'll just try less often... this is what you guys don't get. It used to be when we didn't have all these fences, people came over, worked, went home and had no real interest in staying.

Now that fences makes it harder to get across, and they have to pay people to sneak them across, they do it once, they stay, and they become invested in the communities they live in.

This isn't complicated.

Ridicuosly over-simplified observations.

Now for some truth....first of all we need to secure our Southern Border from one end to the other....no gaps...we can does this by technology, more aerial observation, a wall, and more boots on the ground.

After the border is secured then we can really crack down on the illegals.....round them up and ship them back.

Also....begin to arrest those who hire illegal aliens. Make them pay....aka huge fines to begin with...and if they persist......jail time.

Now for some truth....first of all we need to secure our Southern Border from one end to the other....no gaps...we can does this by technology, more aerial observation, a wall, and more boots on the ground.

After the border is secured then we can really crack down on the illegals.....round them up and ship them back.

Also....begin to arrest those who hire illegal aliens. Make them pay....aka huge fines to begin with...and if they persist......jail time.

Two years, Trump will be gone, and we'll have sensible immigration reform.

And people will look back at racists like you the way we look back at the Klan today- Not fondly.

Two years, Trump will be gone, and we'll have sensible immigration reform.

And people will look back at racists like you the way we look back at the Klan today- Not fondly.

Blow it out your arse boyo....btw the democratic party is the party of Slavery the klan and the jim crow era.

The Democratic Party has almost always been on the wrong side of history, as they are now with abortion, denying those little people who live in the first “habitat for humanity” their “life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.” Our leftist media, ably assisted by a woefully inadequate and misguided public education system, have succeeded in keeping the truth of this party from the people for too long.....but not for any longer......the truth is coming out!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...y-of-the-ku-klux-klan/?utm_term=.0e7050ff987d

Why has this case gone down the memory hole, even with conservative news? The most I can find is "identified but not arrested" three days ago, with no name...
UC Berkeley police identify punching suspect in viral right-wing videos
Are we supposed to declare it national news everytime some moron gets clocked for trying to piss people off?

Trying to piss people off by setting up a table on campus? Do you know how the free market of ideas works?
If you don’t like it, keep walking.

It is relevant news to remind ourselves of who Antifa really is and what they stand for. Mindless thugs

Why has this case gone down the memory hole, even with conservative news? The most I can find is "identified but not arrested" three days ago, with no name...
Are we supposed to declare it national news everytime some moron gets clocked for trying to piss people off?

Trying to piss people off by setting up a table on campus? Do you know how the free market of ideas works?

It is relevant news to remind ourselves of who Antifa really is and what they stand for. Mindless thugs
Freedom of Speech, not freedom from consequences

Consequences of what?

You sound more than coinfused as in coinfusion compounded by stupidity.....but go ahead....double down and try and explain what you mean if you dare.....I do not think you have the balls for that.

You and your friends hide behind masks....nuff said.

Consequences of what?
Your speech, actions, behavior, etc.

Try and keep up boyo.....why do you insist on wasting board space with your ignorance?

Man_expressing_conservative_values_on_Ca_0_6808999_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Man arrested in Cal campus attack that appeared to be prompted by political beliefs

I guess he forgot to wear his mask?

Last edited:

Consequences of what?
Your speech, actions, behavior, etc.

Obviously you are trying to justify political violence.

Anyhow, most know about the left's long history of violence...................Acts of Terror: A History of Left-Wing Political Violence in America

Forum List

Back