Uber, Lyft, DC restaurants to ban 'Unite the Right' rally participants; Twitter suspends accounts

I can't believe that. What makes you think it's true?

He does not believe it. He just likes to say it, to smear his enemies and rile up his allies.
Oh I do believe it. I'm not gonna name names but look around you son.

Nah, you are a liar.

YOu know that shit you say is shit. YOu are just fine with saying it anyways, because it advances your agenda.

You and yours are tearing this nation apart. You are vile.
Lol, and you're a comedian. Not a very good one though.

I have my moments. This is not one of them.

It is not credible that you lefties believe the stupid shit you say.

Often you can see that, with the effort you put in avoiding serious replies, or changing the subject, or simply derailing threads with personal attacks.

Antifa, does not shut down conservative speakers, because conservatives can't make a valid and convincing argument.

Dems and libs don't support and work with antifa, to shut down conservative speakers, because conservative speakers can't make a valid argument.

YOu fear an honest and serious Contest of Ideas, so you spew lies and shit.

YOu are vile.
Lol, you still aren't very funny, but your wind is getting better.

He does not believe it. He just likes to say it, to smear his enemies and rile up his allies.

Nah, you are a liar.

YOu know that shit you say is shit. YOu are just fine with saying it anyways, because it advances your agenda.

Often you can see that, with the effort you put in avoiding serious replies, or changing the subject, or simply derailing threads with personal attacks.

Antifa, does not shut down conservative speakers, because conservatives can't make a valid and convincing argument.

Dems and libs don't support and work with antifa, to shut down conservative speakers, because conservative speakers can't make a valid argument.

YOu are vile.

Nah, you are a liar.

YOu are vile.

Lol, go ahead, let it all out.

There there, it'll be ok.

Nah, you are a liar.

YOu are vile.

You, know, I have no problem with admitting that sometimes I get pissed at the assholes on this site and make emotional posts.

But it is very odd the way that so often when you leftards, try to dismiss a post as an emotional post,

that nothing at all about the post suggests that.

I made a comment, about libs lying, and was challenged on it.

I defended my statement.

Two libs responded, and could not address my statement, nor challenge it.

You lose, loser.

YOu are vile.

You, know, I have no problem with admitting that sometimes I get pissed at the assholes on this site and make emotional posts.

But it is very odd the way that so often when you leftards, try to dismiss a post as an emotional post,

I defended my statement.

You lose, loser.
What statement, all you've done is whine.

YOu are vile.

I defended my statement.

You lose, loser.

Are you lying, or are you really so fucking stupid, that you can't see what was put right in front of you?

Regardless, here it is again, loser.

YOu are vile.

I defended my statement.

You lose, loser.

Are you lying, or are you really so fucking stupid, that you can't see what was put right in front of you?

YOu are vile.
Lmao! Repeating nonsense doesn't make it less nonsensical.

You are just being boring now.

I defended my statement.

You lose, loser.

YOu are vile.
Lmao! Repeating nonsense doesn't make it less nonsensical.

You are just being boring now.

So, why do you believe that liberals are constantly searching for ways or excuses to dismiss/marginalzie conservatives and/or their ideas?

You know, instead of engaging, and, lol, defeating them in a debate?

meme-3087-mmmmmm-mmmmmmm.jpg

Well this has the potential to be dicey.

Why in God's name are all these people legitimizing this handful of freaks with all this furor? Literally, if it had not been for the professional protestors showing up to have a wiggins in opposition and all these businesses rushing to virtue-signal, no one would have even noticed there WAS a "Unite the Right" march. From the pictures, they would have looked like a group of friends heading out for a beer, had it not been for the cops forced to show up and protect them from the mad anti-demonstrators.

Uber, Lyft, DC restaurants to ban 'Unite the Right' rally participants; Twitter suspends numerous far-right accounts

White supremacists and white nationalists heading to Washington, D.C., for Sunday’s second Unite the Right rally may have trouble finding a way to get there or a place to eat, according to reports.

The rally comes on the one year anniversary of white supremacist violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, where on Saturday, police blocked off streets and mobilized hundreds of officers downtown as a precaution.

Early Saturday afternoon, a group of 20 Antifa protestors with fists in the air marched through downtown Charlottsville holding a flag saying “Antifascist action.”

Meanwhile, in preparation for the rally near the White House, Uber and Lyft told drivers they have a right to kick a passenger out of car if they are harassed or threatened, The Washington Post reported.

At the same time, the Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington sent out a toolkit informing restaurateurs of their legal rights to refuse service to white nationalists and other political fringe groups, The Washingtonian reported.

Meantime, Twitter suspended numerous accounts associated with the Proud Boys, a controversial group of right-wing chauvinists on Friday on the eve of the anniversary of the deadly Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, the Guardian reported.
They won’t have a problem. If you think these people will turn down a fare, you are insane.

I've driven for Lyft. There's really no way to know who's who beforehand.

How is the hypocrisy party going on this thread? Anyone put a lamp shade on their head yet?

It's been a long time coming and way overdue.
Suck it up, cupcake
Wrong. The tide is turning. The police are now beginning to go after Antifa. Get used to it. It's gonna get worse
Worse than What?
Slavery?
The Trail of Tears?
Nothing we can't handle.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

That was all done by democrats...……..

Sent from my computer using the keyboard.
Irrelevant to the discussion.
Its not about left vs right.
Its about what WHITE PEOPLE have done.
Yes, Andrew Jackson was a monster. A horrible human being (second only to Donald Trump), he was a racist. He passed the Indian Removal Act. As a result thousands died.
Now you butthurt Conservatives are whining about racism against white people. Sorry I'm out of sympathy. You reap what you sow.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

What is relevant is you are an ignorant RACIST....

So much for public accommodation law. :auiqs.jpg:

They would still be in place if that baker had not taken his case to the supreme court.

The supreme court ruled in favor of that baker.

People said that it opened he door to others being discriminated but those on the right didn't listen.

Now those businesses have a constitutional right to refuse them service.

I guess it's not so fun when the shoe is on your foot is it?

If you don't like it take it up with the right wingers who took the case to the supreme court and the conservative judges who ruled that a business can discriminate.

Kicking out a fare for harassment or threatening? That's really an issue for you?
WHAT harassment or threatening? Get a fucking grip.

If there's HARASSMENT or THREATS at their rally, it will START from people OTHER than the Unite the Right people. It ALWAYS DOES. If they were allowed to have their rally in peace, there wouldn't be one damn problem.

You seriously need to read the OP.

This is the statement by Uber and Lyft notice the very important word IF:

Meanwhile, in preparation for the rally near the White House, Uber and Lyft told drivers they have a right to kick a passenger out of car if they are harassed or threatened, The Washington Post reported.

Kicking out a fare for harassment or threatening? That's really an issue for you?

If there's HARASSMENT or THREATS at their rally, it will START from people OTHER than the Unite the Right people. It ALWAYS DOES. If they were allowed to have their rally in peace, there wouldn't be one damn problem.
Did you look at the OP at all? The Uber/Lyft drivers were instructed they could kick out a fare for being threatening or harassing them. That is not banning the Unite the Right participants from their vehicles.

Exactly.

They didn't read that OP or if they did they conveniently skipped the word IF in the Uber statement.

If the person is harassing and threatening. If the person acts like a civilized adult Uber and Lyft won't allow anyone to kick a far right person out of their car.

You will not replace us... light those torches, bring to mind the Fuhrer's rallies.

If only the Nazi's had been allowed to have their rallies in peace, what might have happened?

Actually the cry was JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US.

Which is so disgusting no civilized human being would utter those words or defend anyone who said them.

You will not replace us... light those torches, bring to mind the Fuhrer's rallies.

If only the Nazi's had been allowed to have their rallies in peace, what might have happened?
Yeah... what if...

nazi_dems.jpg

It’s perfectly appropriate to take the necessary precautions when dealing with rightwing hate groups and their propensity for violence
I am so sick of this DAMN LIE. There is no violence except on your side. Stop trying to disrupt another legitimate rally with threats of violence.

So you mean to tell me that what is in the video below isn't violent? You're telling me that 19 people weren't sent to the hospital with injuries and one woman wasn't killed? Or are you telling me that it wasn't a far right wing nazi who was driving that car?

video charlottesville car attack

Yeah.....View attachment 209793 View attachment 209794 View attachment 209795
Yeah... who started it?

The Nazis planned to march. That started it. Anti-fa responded.

Actually the cry was JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US.

Which is so disgusting no civilized human being would utter those words or defend anyone who said them.

What made it worse, was they march past a synagogue during Friday night schule chanting this, terrorizing the worshippers.

Forum List

Back