U.S. Would Consider Ground Troops In Iraq To Help Save Refugees

No, dickweed, you didn't answer. What should Obama do?
I already ANSWERED that shitface. Wake the HELL UP.

DUMBASS.:eusa_hand:

No, you didn't answer. What should Obama do?

If there is difficulty in getting all the Yasidis off the mountain and to somewhere safe, because of the presence of ISIS troops, why don't Obama and other country's presidents send in ground troops and obliterate ISIS 100% ? Isn't that what should be happening ? It's what is going to be needed to be done anyway. Sooner or later. Might as well do it now, before the lunatics get any stronger, and while we can, AND MUST, liberate the Yasidis.

What exactly would you have Obama do? Let those innocent Christians and Iraqi civilians die of dehydration and starvation and/or be slaughtered by ISIS? Tell us what should be done.

U.S., Kurds Free Thousands Of Trapped Yazidis

I doubt The T will be back to answer this post.

Don't even act like you give a shit about CHRISTIANS, you lying hypocrite.. I cannot count the number of times you've TRASHED Christians, absolutely HATING them and now all of a sudden because your boy king LIES and declares war on a sovereign nation, you want to protect them???? YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE.

The fact that they may be Christians doesn't mean shit to me. The fact that they are innocent civilians (humans) who may be butchered by ISIS does mean shit to me.

Then why bring up that Christians are being slaughtered if it doesn't mean shit to you, idiot?

Where's your boy king on Rwanda?? Hmm??
The role of the west in the Rwandan genocide

Where's your feigned outrage ShittingBull?? Don't even try to act as if you give a damn about these people.. YOU DON'T and everyone on this forum knows it.. you're running cover for that fucking idiot President of yours LYING and doing the opposite of what he said he was going to do..

Don't even act like you give a shit about CHRISTIANS, you lying hypocrite.. I cannot count the number of times you've TRASHED Christians, absolutely HATING them and now all of a sudden because your boy king LIES and declares war on a sovereign nation, you want to protect them???? YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE.

The fact that they may be Christians doesn't mean shit to me. The fact that they are innocent civilians (humans) who may be butchered by ISIS does mean shit to me.

Then why bring up that Christians are being slaughtered if it doesn't mean shit to you, idiot?

Where's your boy king on Rwanda?? Hmm??
The role of the west in the Rwandan genocide

Where's your feigned outrage ShittingBull?? Don't even try to act as if you give a damn about these people.. YOU DON'T and everyone on this forum knows it.. you're running cover for that fucking idiot President of yours LYING and doing the opposite of what he said he was going to do..
Obama is ENABLING these radicals and I believe it is ON PURPOSE. Ever wonder why his records are sealed? HE is ONE OF THEM. His actions or INACTIONS prove it to me.

Obama IS an ENEMY of This Republic. PERIOD. His actions right now are to improve appearances, or rather COVER IT UP UNDER PRESSURE, and POLITICAL GAIN.

People need to wake up.

Last edited:
EDGARTOWN, Mass. — A senior White House official said on Wednesday that the United States would consider using American ground troops to assist Iraqis in rescuing Yazidi refugees if recommended by military advisers assessing the situation.

Benjamin J. Rhodes, the deputy national security adviser, told reporters on Martha’s Vineyard that President Obama would probably receive recommendations in the next several days about how to mount a rescue operation to help the refugees, who are stranded on a mountaintop surrounded by Sunni militants. He said those recommendations could include the use of American ground troops.

But he drew a distinction between the use of American forces to help a humanitarian mission and the use of troops in the battle against militants from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, something he said the president had rejected before and continued to oppose.

More: U.S. Could Use Ground Troops to Aid Rescue of Iraq Refugees - The New York Times

I foresee mission creep.

Funny, your sig line pounds the Bushes for Iraq, but you would be willing to send troops back to Iraq for refugees? Tell me, how is that not a conflict of interest for a liberal like you?

EDGARTOWN, Mass. — A senior White House official said on Wednesday that the United States would consider using American ground troops to assist Iraqis in rescuing Yazidi refugees if recommended by military advisers assessing the situation.

Benjamin J. Rhodes, the deputy national security adviser, told reporters on Martha’s Vineyard that President Obama would probably receive recommendations in the next several days about how to mount a rescue operation to help the refugees, who are stranded on a mountaintop surrounded by Sunni militants. He said those recommendations could include the use of American ground troops.

But he drew a distinction between the use of American forces to help a humanitarian mission and the use of troops in the battle against militants from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, something he said the president had rejected before and continued to oppose.

More: U.S. Could Use Ground Troops to Aid Rescue of Iraq Refugees - The New York Times

I foresee mission creep.

Funny, your sig line pounds the Bushes for Iraq, but you would be willing to send troops back to Iraq for refugees? Tell me, how is that not a conflict of interest for a liberal like you?
Makes total sense to LaDorka...and solidifies him for all time as a perpetual HYPOCRITE...but then HE will deny it...ANYTHING for the PARTY in his mind...(Whatever that is, a nightmare I hope he never shares as WE all see glimpses of it here...UGH!)...

Well, if it were any other president pre-Obama, these refugees would already be here being granted full asylum/refugee status by our government. Nope. Still can't channel the errors of Bush though, always politics before decency...

News reports from Iraq contend that US special forces are not finding the large mass of people stranded in mountains, humanitarian efforts and rescue will cease operations..

Liberal scum like the OP play up Obama's goons saying they will do this and that when they feel like it.

Hundreds to thousands die waiting for a rescue but liberals will play up Obama "maybe doing something in the future."

Forum List

Back