U.S. Would Consider Ground Troops In Iraq To Help Save Refugees

It must be an error. We all know that the Obama administration stated that no ground troops would be sent to Iraq.

Obama Considering Boots on the Ground in Iraq - NationalJournal.com

From the above link, these were Obama's own words...

As we've seen lately, President Obama has the credentials of an outstanding President. That is as President of the Liar's Club. History just keeps on repeating itself, and he's getting good at it.

To my knowledge, there are still no U.S. troops in Iraq that would engage in combat with ISIS.
These were the words of Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ...
There will be no boots on the ground in Iraq
Also, Obama has once again bypassed congress in regards to the operation in Iraq, including the recent airstrikes. Same for the ground operation. I guess Congress is there only when it serves his needs.

YEP. "Advisors" from the MILITARY sure as HELL look like "Boots on the ground"...WE are being lied to again...and remember 'Nam began with "Advisors"...:eusa_whistle:(And ODDLY? By another DEMOCRAT)

Just two days ago I started a thread on Obama sending ground troops to Iraq.. I was told I was a liar, EVERY liberal said over and over, "Obama isn't sending in group troops and won't send them.

All of you BOZO ass lickers look like the fools you truly are.
TRUTH is their bane, Hon...Their lies, and supporting, trying to explain it away are becoming THIN...They have NOWHERE TO HIDE. The world is onfire...Obama IS RESPONSIBLE...but yet it somehow is the FAULT OF BUSH...And Obama said it...

Iraq asked for humanitarian help. Obama agreed. That is allowed by the United Nations Charter, Article 51.

Just two days ago I started a thread on Obama sending ground troops to Iraq.. I was told I was a liar, EVERY liberal said over and over, "Obama isn't sending in group troops and won't send them.

All of you BOZO ass lickers look like the fools you truly are.

Well they also deny this:

How many U.S. troops are currently in Iraq?

u-s-troops-in-iraq.jpg

How many U.S. troops are currently in Iraq? - CBS News

U.S. Would Consider Ground Troops In Iraq To Help Save Refugees

It must be an error. We all know that the Obama administration stated that no ground troops would be sent to Iraq.

We will not be sending U.S. troops back into combat in Iraq

As we've seen lately, President Obama has the credentials of an outstanding President. That is as President of the Liar's Club. History just keeps on repeating itself, and he's getting good at it.

To my knowledge, there are still no U.S. troops in Iraq that would engage in combat with ISIS.

So what's to keep ISIS from engaging our troops? I smell a slippery slope.

DEAD ON...and ISIS/ISIL will make it look like OUR FAULT much like HAMAS...Jesus!? When will people wake up?

DEAD ON...and ISIS/ISIL will make it look like OUR FAULT much like HAMAS...Jesus!? When will people wake up?

What exactly would you have Obama do? Let those innocent Christians and Iraqi civilians die of dehydration and starvation and/or be slaughtered by ISIS? Tell us what should be done.

U.S., Kurds Free Thousands Of Trapped Yazidis

I doubt The T will be back to answer this post.

What exactly would you have Obama do? Let those innocent Christians and Iraqi civilians die of dehydration and starvation and/or be slaughtered by ISIS? Tell us what should be done.

Don't even act like you give a shit about CHRISTIANS, you lying hypocrite.. I cannot count the number of times you've TRASHED Christians, absolutely HATING them and now all of a sudden because your boy king LIES and declares war on a sovereign nation, you want to protect them???? YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE.

Don't even act like you give a shit about CHRISTIANS, you lying hypocrite.. I cannot count the number of times you've TRASHED Christians, absolutely HATING them and now all of a sudden because your boy king LIES and declares war on a sovereign nation, you want to protect them???? YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE.
Go get 'em Girl!

The fact that they may be Christians doesn't mean shit to me. The fact that they are innocent civilians (humans) who may be butchered by ISIS does mean shit to me.

You are about a DUMBASS FAUX Indian...Listen asshole? For how many YEARS have WE neglected the KURDS when they are on OUR SIDE? Take your article and shove it up your ass BOY. Don't pretend YOU care about those Christains as another poster pointed out you partisan ASSHOLE.

And I DID answer.

FUCK YOU.:eusa_hand:

You are about a DUMBASS FAUX Indian...Listen asshole? For how many YEARS have WE neglected the KURDS when they are on OUR SIDE? Take your article and shove it up your ass BOY. Don't pretend YOU care about those Christains as another poster pointed out you partisan ASSHOLE.

And I DID answer.

No, dickweed, you didn't answer. What should Obama do?

The fact that they may be Christians doesn't mean shit to me. The fact that they are innocent civilians (humans) who may be butchered by ISIS does mean shit to me.
Of course NOT...because YOU sit here and SUPPORT and make EXCUSES FOR EVIL...and that means your leader...OBAMA and the fucking LEFT.

Get bent FAUX INDIAN BOY.:eusa_hand:

Of course NOT...because YOU sit here and SUPPORT and make EXCUSES FOR EVIL...and that means your leader...OBAMA and the fucking LEFT.

Gee, you left out the important part of my quote. You're a stupid, dishonest little piece of shit.

And I DID answer.

I already ANSWERED that shitface. Wake the HELL UP.

DUMBASS.:eusa_hand:

And I DID answer.

I already ANSWERED that shitface. Wake the HELL UP.

DUMBASS.:eusa_hand:

No, you didn't answer. What should Obama do?

Gee, you left out the important part of my quote. You're a stupid, dishonest little piece of shit.
But YET YOU IGNORE but DEFEND Obama's INACTION that LEAD TO THIS SHIT...that is WHY YOU are a PARTISAN FUCKING JERK...Don't call ME or anyone else when the EVIL is SAWING YOU IN HALF fuckface...and I hope they do.

Get it>? Price of YOUR FUCKING IGNORANCE.:eusa_hand:

But YET YOU IGNORE but DEFEND Obama's INACTION that LEAD TO THIS SHIT...that is WHY YOU are a PARTISAN FUCKING JERK...Don't call ME or anyone else when the EVIL is SAWING YOU IN HALF fuckface...and I hope they do.

Come on, sparky, and tell us what Obama should do.

Come on, sparky, and tell us what Obama should do.
I've already stated it. If you're too stupid to see it? then YOU should OD on Peyote Indian Boy.

YOU are just STUPID beyond belief.

Forum List

Back