U.S. to launch air strikes against Syria tonight?

Unreal. No independent verification of the supposed gas attack and the US is willing to risk WWIII on the word of the anti Assad White Helmets.

This is freaking nuts.
It's nuts to take anything from mindwars or infowars as credible.

Say what you will, but at least they are reporting the stories that CNN and MSNBC don't want you to know.
There are much more credible sources out there.

You like every other dumb ass think that because that's what your MSM trained you to think, it's what Obama and Clinton trained you indoctrinated fks.

You still can't connect why they made it a point to point that out.

WATCH WHEN DHS DETERMINES WHOSE BS I FAKE DUMBASS....IT WILL BE EVERYTHING RETARDS THINK IS THE TRUTH BIBLES .... CNN . NBC, HUFFS POST bahahh omg you shit heads are so fkn clueless. LOL

But weak minds do need their leaders to think for them so we understand your reject stupidity.

View attachment 187061

The DEFCON Warning System – Ongoing Geointel and Analysis in the theater of nuclear war. Established 1984
I don't watch the MSM, stupid. I'm not a Democrat. And I don't even have cable or satellite t.v.

Got anything else?

Your joy wouldn´t last long.

My joy will last forever. I take great satisfaction in seeing the demise of shitheads, no matter what part of the world they try to hide in.

That is my American birthright, you know. We've been dealing with shitheads ever since Colonial times, the Barbary Pirates, the War of 1812, through the Mexican and Spanish-American Wars, World War I and II, the Korean War, the Cold War, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Syria.

We are stone-cold killers and that's what we do best. That's why every one of us are born with a gun in one hand and an extended middle finger on the other.

The United States could be set to launch air strikes against Syria as soon as tonight, with a Tomahawk missile-armed destroyer already in place.
View attachment 187051

U.S. to Launch Air Strikes Against Syria Tonight?

Well this sure could get juicy and fast . This is probably what the shadow asses are using to try and get Trump out. We know these losers stop at nothing to get their way.

This is going to make ISIS's AMerican....... SO WTF is Trump doing because . oh fk it!!

THIS WILL EMPOWER ISIS SHOULD WE ALLOW THIS WAR TO HAPPEN.......

This would be the DEEP STATE WINNING....
If it does I hope Russian jets bomb the destroyer. Its time to end this bullshit. President Trump is being dragged into the woods with this shit and its harming his goal of making America great again.

The United States could be set to launch air strikes against Syria as soon as tonight, with a Tomahawk missile-armed destroyer already in place.
View attachment 187051

Well this sure could get juicy and fast . This is probably what the shadow asses are using to try and get Trump out. We know these losers stop at nothing to get their way.

This is going to make ISIS's AMerican....... SO WTF is Trump doing because . oh fk it!!

If it does I hope Russian jets bomb the destroyer. Its time to end this bullshit. President Trump is being dragged into the woods with this shit and its harming his goal of making America great again.

Ten bucks says those Russian jets will end up at the bottom of the Mediterranean, if they come anywhere near one of our naval vessels.

Hell, the Russians have a hard enough time keeping their civilian aircraft from splattering all over the countryside.

My joy will last forever. I take great satisfaction in seeing the demise of shitheads, no matter what part of the world they try to hide in.

That is my American birthright, you know. We've been dealing with shitheads ever since Colonial times, the Barbary Pirates, the War of 1812, through the Mexican and Spanish-American Wars, World War I and II, the Korean War, the Cold War, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Syria.

We are stone-cold killers and that's what we do best. That's why every one of us are born with a gun in one hand and an extended middle finger on the other.
Even the coldest warrior fights by the rules of honor - something utterly unbeknown to Trump.
Trump is know big friend of islamist terrorists - they can call in strikes by splashing children with water, children they hold captive. Maybe, he is to be rated lower than Obama.

Give it a thought.

View attachment 187051

Get used to the fact that Deep State´s got your holy Donald Duck.

Even the coldest warrior fights by the rules of honor - something utterly unbeknown to Trump.
Trump is know big friend of islamist terrorists - they can call in strikes by splashing children with water, children they hold captive. Maybe, he is to be rated lower than Obama.

Give it a thought.

Seriously, mang. Not even CNN or MSNBC could come up with something that retarded.

:lmao:

Give it a thought.

Bleipriester, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having seen it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Give it a thought.

Seriously, mang. Not even CNN or MSNBC could come up with something that retarded.

You know I am right. CNN? LOL! Did they ever criticize Trump´s actions abroad?

Give it a thought.

Bleipriester, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having seen it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Last year, Trump was eating chocolate cake while killing Syrian soldiers. What will it be this time?

View attachment 187051

didn't Donald hysterically rant and rave that presidents should tell the enemy what they're doing.

oh yeah... he did.

nutcase

Give it a thought.

Of course they didn't. If there's one thing the left and right agrees on, it's we aren't a country to be trifled with.

Do you want to see how fast we can join together and put aside our political differences? Then mess with us. The American left may be a bunch of deplorable shitheads but by God, they're my deplorable shitheads.

Give it a thought.

Of course they didn't. If there's one thing the left and right agrees on, it's we aren't a country to be trifled with.

Do you want to see how fast we can join together and put aside our political differences? Then mess with us. The American left may be a bunch of deplorable shitheads but by God, they're my deplorable shitheads.
What do the "rebels" of Jaysh al-Islam have to do with the US?

Give it a thought.

Well to tell the truth, that's one seriously complex and fucked up mess in Syria. I have never heard of Jaysh al-Islam before now but after reading a little on them, they appear to be the "good guys", if there good guys" in that God-forsaken hell hole.

Jaysh al-Islam - Wikipedia

Give it a thought.

Well to tell the truth, that's one seriously complex and fucked up mess in Syria. I have never heard of Jaysh al-Islam before now but after reading a little on them, they appear to be the "good guys", if there good guys" in that God-forsaken hell hole.

Good guys? Are you going mad now?

"Former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, in a speech in Aspen, Colorado on 28 June 2016, mentioned Jaysh al-Islam as one of “subgroups” of "the terrorists" ISIL and Jabhat al-Nusra."

"On 1 November 2015, an opposition media outlet, Shaam News Network, posted a video showing Jaysh al-Islam militants had locked people in cages and spread out 100 cages containing about 7 captives each through Eastern Ghouta, northeast of Damascus, to use them as human shields against Syrian government air raids."

On 7 April 2016, the Sheikh Maqsood neighborhood in Aleppo was shelled with mortars containing chemical agents. (http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/7a0f6294-ab7f-4d15-b5af-3ff4b444ab3f)

27337354_1758196297569958_874493193406623336_n.jpg

But when Trump says so...

Without bombing someone now and the how could we justify an obscene military budget? Someone needs to die.

Good guys? Are you going mad now?

"Former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, in a speech in Aspen, Colorado on 28 June 2016, mentioned Jaysh al-Islam as one of “subgroups” of "the terrorists" ISIL and Jabhat al-Nusra."

"On 1 November 2015, an opposition media outlet, Shaam News Network, posted a video showing Jaysh al-Islam militants had locked people in cages and spread out 100 cages containing about 7 captives each through Eastern Ghouta, northeast of Damascus, to use them as human shields against Syrian government air raids."

On 7 April 2016, the Sheikh Maqsood neighborhood in Aleppo was shelled with mortars containing chemical agents. (http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/7a0f6294-ab7f-4d15-b5af-3ff4b444ab3f)

27337354_1758196297569958_874493193406623336_n.jpg

But when Trump says so...

Kerry was and still is a moron. As for the human shields and gas attacks, they would be crazy not to use the same tactics that are being used against them by ISIS, the Syrian Army, the Iranians, and the Russians.

Without bombing someone now and the how could we justify an obscene military budget? Someone needs to die.

It's called "practice" How else did the American military become the greatest military in the world?

Practice.

Maybe Trump will just draw a line in the sand and warn the Syrians not to cross it.

Not!

Forum List

Back