U.S. Supreme Court's Sotomayor lets Yeshiva University bar LGBT student club for now

OIP.AWTX80jnG2e9tS3z9MNqxAHaFn

Yeshiva University is under Jewish auspices and doesn’t want to condone sexual deviancy, as defined in the Hebrew Bible. As long as they aren’t barring students from admission due to sexual orientation, they don’t have to sanction a club.

Why are they entitled to an exclusive club for sexual deviants?
Maybe the LGBFJBs should just go to another school.
Maybe you people should get over this crap about being LGBT is all about sex and understand that these are complex human beings who have lives that do not revolves around sex and sexuality just like everyone else.

These clubs serve as suport groups for people who have been historically marginalized and discriminated against. They are a place where they can find acceptance and validation.

I will add that sexual deviance is a subjective concept to the extent that whatever they do is done with consenting adults and harms no one.

They should go to another school? Why should they have to? Maybe you should go to another country, like Russia or Saudi Arabia where such sexual deviance are killed or imprisoned

Maybe you people should get over this crap about being LGBT is all about sex and understand that these are complex human beings who have lives that do not revolves around sex and sexuality just like everyone else.

These clubs serve as suport groups for people who have been historically marginalized and discriminated against. They are a place where they can find acceptance and validation.

I will add that sexual deviance is a subjective concept to the extent that whatever they do is done with consenting adults and harms no one.

They should go to another school? Why should they have to? Maybe you should go to another country, like Russia or Saudi Arabia where such sexual deviance are killed or imprisoned
Lezbos and homos are people, but lgbtq is a hate group.

Yeshiva University is under Jewish auspices and doesn’t want to condone sexual deviancy, as defined in the Hebrew Bible. As long as they aren’t barring students from admission due to sexual orientation, they don’t have to sanction a club.
This is an important distinction, excellent post. We must remember that queers are people, and that lgbtq is a hate group. Two different things. Whatever weird stuff people do in the bedroom is their problem, but the hate group is different. Lgbtq puts lgbtq supremacy right in our faces.

This is an important distinction, excellent post. We must remember that queers are people, and that lgbtq is a hate group. Two different things. Whatever weird stuff people do in the bedroom is their problem, but the hate group is different. Lgbtq puts lgbtq supremacy right in our faces.
That is complete and utter bovine excrement . It's all about equality. Please explain this "supremacy" stuff if you can.

It's a Yeshiva and homosexuality is against Talmudic law.

A Yeshiva is a school dedicated to Jewish Law.

That is complete and utter bovine excrement . It's all about equality. Please explain this "supremacy" stuff if you can.
You aren't qualified to discuss lgbtq supremacy until you can demonstrate that you understand the difference between people (lezbos and homos) and hate groups. (Lgbtq)

So everybody should accommodate you & your twinky feelers?
Doesn't surprise me a bit from a bunch of whiny twats that don't know what a woman is & think men can get pregnant.

How about the rest of us do what we want no matter how emo you get over it?
'Cuz that's what I've always done & will always do

Lezbos and homos are people, but lgbtq is a hate group.

More to the point:
  • Lezbos and Homos are people leading a public, legalized version of a sexually deviant lifestyle through constant government effort to gradually get mainstream America to first tolerate, then accept it.
  • LGBTQ like BLM are a political activist group aimed at gaining power through government lobbying and support who USE hate as the vehicle to promote their ends by trying to define REGULAR people as being hateful instead!

More to the point:
  • Lezbos and Homos are people leading a public, legalized version of a sexually deviant lifestyle through constant government effort to gradually get mainstream America to first tolerate, then accept it.
  • LGBTQ like BLM are a political activist group aimed at gaining power through government lobbying and support who USE hate as the vehicle to promote their ends by trying to define REGULAR people as being hateful instead!
I suppose there is some overlap of the lgbtq hate group and the actual queers, but I don't worry about what kind of perverted shit people do in their bedrooms. When those people are doing perverted shit behind closed doors, they are just people, but when they impose lgbtq supremacy upon the rest of society, they become the hate group.

Forum List

Back