U.S. Supreme court deals major blow to the ten commandments

I could do a better job writing ten commandments than God did

What was he thinking?

I didn't know we were built on the ten commandments?

guess you are part of the problem then. part of this Nations leftist zombies.

maybe if evangelical rethuglican retards hadn't been continually attempting to pass unconstitutional legislation based on their religion, then democrats wouldn't have to respond by challenging laws on a religious basis with the supreme court...

democrats hands have been forced by the evil 700 club rethuglicans since the '80s...

NOW the evangelical snowflakes whine CONSTANTLY how boogeymen are supposedly attacking their religion.

way to go, dumbos... :eusa_clap:

On Monday, the U.S. Supreme Court took sides in a heated dispute over a Ten Commandments display on the lawn of a city hall building in Bloomfield, New Mexico, siding with lower courts that found its presence unconstitutional. It’s a conclusion to the City of Bloomfield v. Felix case that has the American Civil Liberties Union, among other groups, elated, heralding the move as a First Amendment victory. Meanwhile, conservative critics are less than content over the SCOTUS decision. David

U.S. Supreme Court Deals Major Blow to the Ten Commandments
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You leftist assholes have no clue what you are doing as you strip this nation of everything we were built upon and as you retards of the ANTI American hate groups go around turning America into N. Korea you rejects won't realize what you've done until years later. That's how works assholes..............then we all pay for your stupidity even people from other Countries see and understand what is going on yet the very fkning assholes who live here can't see a thing. gawd you fkrs are so beyond idiots.

^ this message brought to you by END OF TIMES news! :laugh2:

On Monday, the U.S. Supreme Court took sides in a heated dispute over a Ten Commandments display on the lawn of a city hall building in Bloomfield, New Mexico, siding with lower courts that found its presence unconstitutional. It’s a conclusion to the City of Bloomfield v. Felix case that has the American Civil Liberties Union, among other groups, elated, heralding the move as a First Amendment victory. Meanwhile, conservative critics are less than content over the SCOTUS decision. David

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You leftist assholes have no clue what you are doing as you strip this nation of everything we were built upon and as you retards of the ANTI American hate groups go around turning America into N. Korea you rejects won't realize what you've done until years later. That's how works assholes..............then we all pay for your stupidity even people from other Countries see and understand what is going on yet the very fkning assholes who live here can't see a thing. gawd you fkrs are so beyond idiots.

^ this message brought to you by END OF TIMES news! :laugh2:

Does that mean it's fake news?

I wanna see who voted for what! (If this is even real).

just curious, but am I the only one that sees hypocrisy between when this was written: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." and the creation of the Establishment Clause?

just curious, but am I the only one that sees hypocrisy between when this was written: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof." and the creation of the Establishment Clause?

the free exercise thereof has not been prohibited...

did they remove that, and other, monuments, end prayer in school, (except for Muslims), etc, or not?

did they remove that, and other, monuments, end prayer in school, (except for Muslims), etc, or not?

are you actually claiming that the free exercise of your religion relies upon government sponsored monuments? :laugh2:

are you actually claiming that the free exercise of your religion relies upon government sponsored monuments? :laugh2:

poor attempt at deflection.

Why don't you actually address my post.

I would think an issue like this should be left up to the state...and maybe even the local governments to decide. If the people of that area want the Ten Commandments displayed, then they should be allowed to.

Separation of Church & State only goes so far in terms of the United States not having an "official religion" imo

If not, then what will they rule to be unconstitutional next? The pledge of allegiance? "One Nation Under God
.."? Our currency " In God We Trust".?

Etc.
The First Amendment ~ Freedom FROM religion, is not up for popular vote.

The first amendment doesn't state freedom FROM religion.

It states "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"

Basically means Congress won't make a law forcing people to follow a certain religion nor will they make a law that prohibits people from following a certain religion.

How is displaying the Ten Commandments forcing people to follow a religion?
It doesn't, of course, but the First has been interpreted along the lines of "separation of church and state" for ages now.

How's that new Justice working out for you?

Forum List

Back