Anti Trump exploit vets to attack Trump right after backing NFL's take a knee

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by MindWars, Oct 18, 2017.

1. MindWars

MindWars Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,910
    Anti-Trump Dems Exploit Vets to Attack Trump, Right After Backing NFL’s #TakeAKnee
    Anti-Trump leftists, who in the past week supported the NFL’s #TakeAKnee campaign which disrespected millions of veterans, are now claiming they care about vets as a ruse to attack President Trump.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your proud leftist retards in action right before you.

Gawd you fks are so clueless it's stomach turning you deserve everything that's coming.

2. busybee01

busybee01 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,982
    I am a veteran and I have no problem with what the players did but I have problems with what Trump did. I am a real conservative in the mold of Ronald Reagan and Jack Kemp. You fake conservatives are destroying conservatism and the Republican Party. Trump took a oath to uphold the Constitution not the flag or anthem. Compared to the Constitution, the flag and anthem are nothing.

You people are no different than the leftists you denounce. The only difference is you work the opposite side of the street. I am sick of both sides.

3. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,070
    Yeah, sure you are....
    How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
    More in the mold of John(Songbird) McCain, the RINO darling of the left...

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. MindWars

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,910
    There is a difference to uphold our Constitution and then there is the LEFT MORONS using our Constitution as a WEAPON against our very freedom flipping it to totally wrong positions.

You don't take our Constitution and turn it into a weapon that only benefits the pussy babies who want their way for their own-selves.

5. MindWars

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,910
    Good thing i'm not a conservative .

6. MindWars

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,910
    According to our national creed, all are entitled to be judged as individuals for their actions and intent, not praised or condemned for the color of their uniforms, or of their skin. By honoring our creed, we honor our flag, our anthem, and the memory of our fallen patriots. But most importantly, we seal and transmit to our posterity the commitment to do justice, which they should always represent and inspire.

Does the NFL defame America's creed, or act on it?

7. WillMunny

WillMunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,149
    This is simply Obama's REAL legacy: a zeitgeist of it being cool to hate ones own country while believing that black crybabies are the ULTIMATE race of innocent, long-suffering victims. Which is why I detest Obama and his evil, carpet-headed, wheelbarrow-nosed race. Nothing good ever comes from the crybaby community.