U.S. senators seek probe into royalties on coal exports

Discussion in 'Environment' started by Trakar, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Trakar

Trakar VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    U.S. senators seek probe into royalties on coal exports

Read full article at title link.

2. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,174
    Trakkar s0n..........you have some significant OCD stuff going on. How many threads is it you started today? 9? 10? When you make 100 posts/day about global warming, you got issues. Google "Effexor XR" and check it out.......discuss it next time you see your physician. Trust me........you'll enjoy life alot more. Trust me......Im in the field and can see it from 1,000 miles away.

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder falls under the umbrella of depression. Dollar to 1,000 stale donuts you have some in your family line. Invariably, its genetic.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  3. Trakar

Trakar VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    You are evidently more obseessed with me than the subject of this thread or board, and while fans can be flattering, fanatics are seldom mentally stable.

I generally start an average of 3-5 threads on the days I visit these boards (usually 3 days a week for a few weeks every 3-4 months), and try to respond to at least one or two posts in the threads I have previously started if they are visible on the first page of threads on my user CP page. As my grandfather told me, most people tend to identify their own weaknesses and issues in the accusations they most often make of others. Perhaps you should visit your primary care physician and discuss your issues.

4. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,387
    We have coal policies "meant to keep domestic power cheap and abundant"? :lol:

More talk carbon energy bilking taxpayers. *yawn*

5. Dubya

Dubya Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Hey, dummy, they are talking about taking coal from public lands, selling it overseas at high prices, but reporting lower prices so the government gets less money in royalties for it's coal. That's called a scam.

It doesn't have anything to do with domestic power, except coal prices are kept low domestically, so way to show your right-wing ignorance to the world! That's why our prices are less than they are overseas. Keep running your mouths like fools around people who know about things so the world can see you for exactly what you are!

Why don't you right-wingers send your wealth to the rich and leave the public wealth alone? If I had my way, I'd hire a company to dig coal on public lands and cut them out of the rest of the business. That way a company would just earn an honest profit.

6. Trakar

Trakar VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    So your idea of sound business practices is to bilk citizens and taxpayers out of out of their fair share of the publically owned resources of the nation and then having them pick up the tab for the damages caused by dumping the emissions from those stolen resources into the atmosphere?

That is why there is a need for public regulation and oversight of the business world. Some individuals just don't get the idea of responsibility and fair business practices.

7. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,387
    That's MR dummy to you, bub.

This issue was addressed in another thread. Coal removed at "mine price" is paid royalty based on that price. At that point, it becomes the private property of the coal company and they can do any fucking thing they want with it.

You got that? Private property once it is mined, they take posession, and royalty paid.

If the government wants to pay to ship the shit overseas then sure they may have a claim to a higher royalty.

Reference for me how coal prices are kept low or else shut your fool liberal yap.

8. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,628
    What a weird story. Why aren't "the two influential senators" ever identified? They are obviously democrats because the democrat party holds the majority in the senate and controls committee chairmanships. The bottom line is that the democrats in the senate are afraid of a backlash in another attack on America's energy industry. What a bunch of cowards.

9. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,387
    I'm still waiting for more details on these coal policies "meant to keep domestic power cheap and abundant".

Coal is cheap and abundant because natural gas is cheap and abundant.

Where's the bilk? The fact that a business takes its private property to another market, makes a profit, and doesn't "share" it with your sorry liberal ass?

Stolen resources? :lol:

10. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,387
    Pwned moran babbies.